So. VA & Surrounding areas...HUGE SALE of Retired SU + other Paper crafting items

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

So. VA & Surrounding areas...HUGE SALE of Retired SU + other Paper crafting items

Mason Hutson
If you live any where close to Danville/Chatham VA please come to my house for STAMPING and PAPER CRAFTING bargains!!! It will be worth the drive!  I've moved and doing a major destash of retired SU products. (20 year demo). I'm having a HUGE SALE with Large room full of STAMPIN' UP + other Co's. 800+ STAMP SETS, Cardstock, inkpads, refills, markers to match, 12x12 papers + 6x6. 200+ PUNCHES, 100+ RIBBON ROLLS, CARD KITS, MAGAZINES, MANY, MANY ACCESSORIES, STAMPING STORAGE PIECES (Not the SU brand), WHEELS, CUTTERS. Etc, Etc. Also, many SU Convention bags! OMG! How did I accumulate so much stuff? !! Friday and Saturday, August 16 & 17. 10am - 5pm both days. 4097 Callands Rd, Chatham VA 24531 PS: Estate Sale going at the same time.   This is part of the estate sale and I won't be selling anything prior to the sale dates. I hope to see you here!