classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Snowflake Showcase business question

Kelly Taranto
Hi Friends,

I'm debating on preordering the items in the Snowflake Showcase promotion. I have a class on Nov 19th that I could share this product with (and one of the women coming may order), but that is my only scheduled event in November because my month is packed with OnStage and other things. This may be stated somewhere on the website or someone may have posted this, but are these items NEVER again going to be sold by SU? (i.e. is there a chance they may be put in the new catalog in June?)  It isn't worth me purchasing the $39 thinlits if they won't appear again.

Thanks in advance!
Kelly
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Snowflake Showcase business question

grantj

I’m not fond of either stamps set, but I did buy the thinlets and velvet paper. I think they will be beautiful on tags and gift wrap. I’m going to try to re-start my business by doing on-line and these will create some interest.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Oct 6, 2018, at 9:37 AM, SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44693h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=Snowflake Showcase business question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@gmail.com

Hi Friends,

I'm debating on preordering the items in the Snowflake Showcase promotion. I have a class on Nov 19th that I could share this product with (and one of the women coming may order), but that is my only scheduled event in November because my month is packed with OnStage and other things. This may be stated somewhere on the website or someone may have posted this, but are these items NEVER again going to be sold by SU? (i.e. is there a chance they may be put in the new catalog in June?)  It isn't worth me purchasing the $39 thinlits if they won't appear again.

Thanks in advance!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snowflake-Showcase-business-question-tp44693.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I try very hard to stay away from the items that won’t be back, BUT, saying that I did really like/love the bundle that they had the last time - stitched seasons and the colored pencils. I got both, but I’m not crazy about the snowflakes - too intricate for me. And, since I”m much more of a hobbyist now that DH has retired, I STILL have OLD snowflake dies that I still love and use.

Buy what you love and use what you have is more my motto now. It does not always work for me - but I try.

Just my 2 cents.
Nola
Prescott, AZ

On Oct 6, 2018, at 8:17 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44695h21@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Snowflake%20Showcase%20business%20question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I’m not fond of either stamps set, but I did buy the thinlets and velvet paper. I think they will be beautiful on tags and gift wrap. I’m going to try to re-start my business by doing on-line and these will create some interest.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769

On Oct 6, 2018, at 9:37 AM, SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44693h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@gmail.com

Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snowflake-Showcase-business-question-tp44693.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snowflake-Showcase-business-question-tp44693p44695.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I am wondering why the chose to feature another snowflake bundle.  We have a nice one in the mini and it seems as if every year there has been some type of snowflake set.  I do not plan on purchasing it because my customers have several snowflake sets and I do not feel I will be able to sell enough sets to cover my cost.  I will continue to feature the sets and bundles in the mini and show them the flyer.

Joyce

On October 6, 2018 at 5:00 PM "SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n44696h90@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: Snowflake Showcase business question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

I try very hard to stay away from the items that won’t be back, BUT, saying that I did really like/love the bundle that they had the last time - stitched seasons and the colored pencils. I got both, but I’m not crazy about the snowflakes - too intricate for me. And, since I”m much more of a hobbyist now that DH has retired, I STILL have OLD snowflake dies that I still love and use.

Buy what you love and use what you have is more my motto now. It does not always work for me - but I try.

Just my 2 cents.
Nola
Prescott, AZ

On Oct 6, 2018, at 8:17 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n44695h21@.nabble > wrote:

revjanstamps@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Snowflake%20Showcase%20business%20question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Oct 6, 2018, at 9:37 AM, SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n44693h82@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snowflake-Showcase-business-question-tp44693p44695.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@.nabble

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@
SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snowflake-Showcase-business-question-tp44693p44696.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Catherine Harwood

I plan to pre-order the white flocked paper to show off with Christmas sets I already have from the Holiday Catalog. I think the flocked paper WILL be a great upsell opportunity in November. I would prefer not having one month specials in August or November because for me they compete with items I am trying to highlight during the limited time we have to promote the main catalog before the Holiday comes out in Sept. — and items I invested in from the Holiday catalog and only have so many months to use. I wish SU would rethink these specials and just put things like the flocked paper and extra watercolor pencils in the catalogs we already have.

Just my opinion — 

Catherine Harwood, Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Merritt Island on Florida's Space Coast
charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/321stamp
Check out samples and ideas at: 
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:
www.321stamp.stampinup.net

On Oct 6, 2018, at 9:12 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44697h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Snowflake%20Showcase%20business%20question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I am wondering why the chose to feature another snowflake bundle.  We have a nice one in the mini and it seems as if every year there has been some type of snowflake set.  I do not plan on purchasing it because my customers have several snowflake sets and I do not feel I will be able to sell enough sets to cover my cost.  I will continue to feature the sets and bundles in the mini and show them the flyer.

Joyce

On October 6, 2018 at 5:00 PM "SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n44696h90@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Just my 2 cents.
Nola
Prescott, AZ

On Oct 6, 2018, at 8:17 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n44695h21@.nabble > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769

On Oct 6, 2018, at 9:37 AM, SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n44693h82@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@
SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snowflake-Showcase-business-question-tp44693p44696.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snowflake-Showcase-business-question-tp44693p44697.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h94@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

Those were exactly my thoughts. This would be more useful  the last months before the new catalog when people have bought what they want from the occasions catalog and usually is the slowest time. I already left that opinion in the sandbox

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 6, 2018, at 11:53 PM, SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44700h34@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

charwood@earthlink.net?subject=Re: SU!: Snowflake Showcase business question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

I plan to pre-order the white flocked paper to show off with Christmas sets I already have from the Holiday Catalog. I think the flocked paper WILL be a great upsell opportunity in November. I would prefer not having one month specials in August or November because for me they compete with items I am trying to highlight during the limited time we have to promote the main catalog before the Holiday comes out in Sept. — and items I invested in from the Holiday catalog and only have so many months to use. I wish SU would rethink these specials and just put things like the flocked paper and extra watercolor pencils in the catalogs we already have.

Just my opinion — 

charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/321stamps before the new v
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:

On Oct 6, 2018, at 9:12 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44697h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Snowflake%20Showcase%20business%20question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Joyce

Just my 2 cents.
Nola
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769

Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!
Kelly

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@
SU! Demo since 2005

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snowflake-Showcase-business-question-tp44693p44697.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snowflake-Showcase-business-question-tp44693p44700.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Snowflake Showcase business question

Carolyn Jackson
In reply to this post by Catherine Harwood

I totally agree with this comment and think a copy to the Sandbox would be a great idea—hint, hint! J

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.com

937-307-4582

Carolyn’s Creations Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

From: ml+s1100894n44700h27@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n44700h27@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2018 11:54 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <crj@.rr>
Subject: Re: SU!: Snowflake Showcase business question

charwood@earthlink.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Snowflake%20Showcase%20business%20question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

Just my opinion — 

charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/321stamp
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:

Joyce

Just my 2 cents.

Nola

Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 546-5769

revjanstamps@comcast.net

Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!
Kelly

Nola J. Burkhard

Prescott, AZ

978-846-2046

nolaburkhard@

SU! Demo since 2005

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snowflake-Showcase-business-question-tp44693p44700.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com