Snow Puff Paint

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Snow Puff Paint

Nancy Sutton

Has anyone tried the new snow puff paint?  I have tried it and I have to say it is the worst snow material I have ever used.  I can’t imagine there is a wrong way to use it, it just seems like crystal effects with a milky colour.  Very disappointed with the purchase.

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, On
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net

A good day always includes stamping!!

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Snow Puff Paint

Catherine Harwood

Nancy:

Are you referring to the puff paint or the shimmery Crystal Effects? If it was the Puff Paint, did you heat it with the heat tool after applying so it can puff up?

Catherine Harwood, Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Merritt Island on Florida's Space Coast
4810 Pawnee Trail
charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)

Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/321stamp
Check out samples and ideas at: 
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:
www.321stamp.stampinup.net

On Sep 3, 2019, at 9:48 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49638h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Snow%20Puff%20Paint
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Has anyone tried the new snow puff paint?  I have tried it and I have to say it is the worst snow material I have ever used.  I can’t imagine there is a wrong way to use it, it just seems like crystal effects with a milky colour.  Very disappointed with the purchase.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snow-Puff-Paint-tp49638.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h94@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

Nancy, did you read the instructions on the bottle?  It says to shake well, then apply in a thin line (I also applied small dots) and then hit it with your Heat Tool.  I found it to work very well when I used my Heat Tool on it.  I also learned that uniform dots of paint were a good idea when I wanted it to look like snowfall.  This is going to be one FUN product to play with!!!

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 9/3/2019 8:45:42 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n49638h75@.nabble writes:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Snow Puff Paint
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snow-Puff-Paint-tp49638.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert
In reply to this post by Catherine Harwood

Did you heat it to set it?  Worked fine for me. 

image1.jpeg

Connie Babbert
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Order online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.com

On Sep 3, 2019, at 10:03 PM, SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49639h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

charwood@earthlink.net?subject=Re: SU!: Snow Puff Paint
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

Nancy:

Are you referring to the puff paint or the shimmery Crystal Effects? If it was the Puff Paint, did you heat it with the heat tool after applying so it can puff up?

4810 Pawnee Trail
charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)

www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:

On Sep 3, 2019, at 9:48 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49638h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snow-Puff-Paint-tp49638p49639.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Lisa Miller

I see marshmallows too.  With the mug set.  Too cute!  

Lisa Miller
<a href="tel:210.499.1195" dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="0/1" style="-webkit-text-decoration-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.258824); caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);">210.499.1195
Your personal CARDiologist  ♥  

On Sep 3, 2019, at 9:15 PM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49641h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Snow Puff Paint
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

Did you heat it to set it?  Worked fine for me. 

image1.jpeg

Connie Babbert
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Order online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.com

On Sep 3, 2019, at 10:03 PM, SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49639h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

charwood@earthlink.net?subject=Re: SU!: Snow Puff Paint
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

Nancy:

4810 Pawnee Trail
charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)

www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snow-Puff-Paint-tp49638p49639.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snow-Puff-Paint-tp49638p49641.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reply | Threaded
|

Janette Clark
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

Card #1 b.jpg (161K) Download Attachment

Hey Nancy are you aware that you have to use the heat gun on it to puff it up?  I made this card in my class last weekend using it.  It was quite fun 😀
Janette Clark
Independent Stampin' Up!  ® Demonstrator 

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 11:45 AM SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49638h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Snow+Puff+Paint

Has anyone tried the new snow puff paint?  I have tried it and I have to say it is the worst snow material I have ever used.  I can’t imagine there is a wrong way to use it, it just seems like crystal effects with a milky colour.  Very disappointed with the purchase.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan
In reply to this post by Judi Carpenter

I had no problem with the Puff Paint. Less is more and you do need the heat gun to puff it up. The glitter glue is disappointing; not much glitter showing in there.

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA
demo in western PA since Feb. 2007

On September 3, 2019 at 10:13 PM "SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49640h76@.nabble> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Snow Puff Paint
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Nancy, did you read the instructions on the bottle?  It says to shake well, then apply in a thin line (I also applied small dots) and then hit it with your Heat Tool.  I found it to work very well when I used my Heat Tool on it.  I also learned that uniform dots of paint were a good idea when I wanted it to look like snowfall.  This is going to be one FUN product to play with!!!

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092     jcarpy02@  (zero by 2)

In a message dated 9/3/2019 8:45:42 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n49638h75@.nabble writes:

sergeantmajor0313@?subject=Snow Puff Paint
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snow-Puff-Paint-tp49638p49640.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

Oh for goodness sake.  I did not know you have to use the heat tool.  Thanks so much for the tip I will try that today .

Hugs

On Sep 4, 2019, at 8:48 AM, SUDSOL [Linda Pastva-Callahan] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49647h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

happyloyzo21@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Snow%20Puff%20Paint
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: happyloyzo21@comcast.net

I had no problem with the Puff Paint. Less is more and you do need the heat gun to puff it up. The glitter glue is disappointing; not much glitter showing in there.

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA
demo in western PA since Feb. 2007

On September 3, 2019 at 10:13 PM "SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49640h76@.nabble> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Snow Puff Paint
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092     jcarpy02@  (zero by 2)

sergeantmajor0313@?subject=Snow Puff Paint
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snow-Puff-Paint-tp49638p49640.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Pastva-Callahan, please change the email address to: happyloyzo21@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Snow-Puff-Paint-tp49638p49647.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario