Silver Necklace

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Silver Necklace

Barb Stencel

So I just got a survey from SU stating that I had the option of selecting the Silver level necklace or the Silver level money clip when the new compensation plan launches – it then went on to ask if I planned on “paying” for my chosen necklace with either 3000 flex points or $25, and if I was planning on that purchase right away or later on.  Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’ve always understood a Title Benefit was something that didn’t cost me….  Am I off base on this??  In any of the documents I’ve read so far, I’ve not interpreted this as something I’d have to buy…

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Silver Necklace

coverstonm

Barb,

What the survey said is that the option to purchase ADDITIONAL items for the prices shown.

I had to go back and read it again myself.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 5:42 PM, SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n24148h43@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
bstencel@comcast.net?subject=Silver+Necklace
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@comcast.net

So I just got a survey from SU stating that I had the option of selecting the Silver level necklace or the Silver level money clip when the new compensation plan launches – it then went on to ask if I planned on “paying” for my chosen necklace with either 3000 flex points or $25, and if I was planning on that purchase right away or later on.  Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’ve always understood a Title Benefit was something that didn’t cost me….  Am I off base on this??  In any of the documents I’ve read so far, I’ve not interpreted this as something I’d have to buy…

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
<a href="tel:847-909-1718" value="+18479091718" target="_blank">847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Silver-Necklace-tp24148.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h48@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
Melanie
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Silver Necklace

Barb Stencel

Aha – thanks for clearing that up.  It’s been a very long day…

From: ml-node+s1100894n24149h1@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n24149h1@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 5:46 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Silver Necklace

mcoverston@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Silver%20Necklace

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mcoverston@gmail.com

Barb,

What the survey said is that the option to purchase ADDITIONAL items for the prices shown.

I had to go back and read it again myself.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 5:42 PM, SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n24148h43@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@comcast.net

So I just got a survey from SU stating that I had the option of selecting the Silver level necklace or the Silver level money clip when the new compensation plan launches – it then went on to ask if I planned on “paying” for my chosen necklace with either 3000 flex points or $25, and if I was planning on that purchase right away or later on. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’ve always understood a Title Benefit was something that didn’t cost me…. Am I off base on this?? In any of the documents I’ve read so far, I’ve not interpreted this as something I’d have to buy…

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
<a href="<a href="tel:847-909-1718">tel:847-909-1718" value="+18479091718" target="_blank">847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Silver-Necklace-tp24148.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h48@n5.nabble.com

--

Melanie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to coverstonm, please change the email address to: mcoverston@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Silver-Necklace-tp24148p24149.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h75@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart
In reply to this post by Barb Stencel

I got the survey as well, Barb.  What they were asking is if you want to purchase the ‘other’ silver/silver elite title benefit – in other words, you get the necklace for free as your title benefit – did you also want to purchase or use future flex points the silver money clip.

We get the necklace for free; or if you chose money clip, you get that.  Demos who qualify at Gold, or anything higher than Silver have the option of also purchasing the ‘lower’ level title benefit items.

Hope this helps clarify.
~Deborah Smart

Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 3:42 PM
To: debsmart@shaw.ca
Subject: SU!: Silver Necklace

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=Silver Necklace
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Silver Necklace

Barb Stencel

Thanks, everyone, for setting me straight.  Sometimes I’m my own worst enemy!   <sheepish grin!>

From: ml-node+s1100894n24151h63@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n24151h63@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 6:04 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Silver Necklace

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Silver%20Necklace

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@shaw.ca

I got the survey as well, Barb.  What they were asking is if you want to purchase the ‘other’ silver/silver elite title benefit – in other words, you get the necklace for free as your title benefit – did you also want to purchase or use future flex points the silver money clip.

We get the necklace for free; or if you chose money clip, you get that.  Demos who qualify at Gold, or anything higher than Silver have the option of also purchasing the ‘lower’ level title benefit items.

Hope this helps clarify.

~Deborah Smart

Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 3:42 PM

To: debsmart@shaw.ca

Subject: SU!: Silver Necklace

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=Silver Necklace

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h66@.nabble

Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Silver-Necklace-tp24148p24151.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h75@n5.nabble.com

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Brenda Murphy
In reply to this post by Barb Stencel

I read the survey to say if you wanted to order one besides the one you get from SU
Brenda

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 6:42 PM, SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n24148h97@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
<a href="tel:847-909-1718" target="_blank" value="+18479091718">847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h2@n5.nabble.com

--
Brenda Murphy
2991 Corona Ct.
Manchester, MD 21102
410-374-6281
C-410-596-2217
Independent Stampin Up Demonstrator
www.BrendaMurphy.stampinup.net
Contact me for monthly class schedule in my home.