Signing up recruits - get and go

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Signing up recruits - get and go

Phyllis Strickland
A recruit is signing up and the get and go isn’t showing up.  Does anyone know how it works.  I’ve BEEN waiting and waiting for DS.   Thank You

Phyllis Strickland
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Signing up recruits - get and go

Kelly Taranto

Hi Phyllis,

I had this same question last week (got two new recruits!) and DS confirmed that there is nothing for us to do and it will not show up in their kit, but instead it will simply be added to their box. My first recruit got her box today and we're talking tomorrow so I can confirm.

Congrats on your new team member!
Kelly

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 4:08 PM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55603h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=Signing+up+recruits+-+get+and+go
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

A recruit is signing up and the get and go isn’t showing up.  Does anyone know how it works.  I’ve BEEN waiting and waiting for DS.   Thank You

Phyllis Strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Signing-up-recruits-get-and-go-tp55603.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h89@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.