Sign In from iPad

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sign In from iPad

Phyllis Strickland
I can't sign in from my iPad. Doesn't it work with mobile devices?

Phyllis Strickland

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sign I

Joan Norman

It worked for me. Email+ demo number

Joan Norman
Stampnjoan@gmail.com

On Nov 8, 2015, at 8:18 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n24940h60@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Sign I
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Phyllis Strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Page-tp24474p24940.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h13@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

I was able to sign in. Just can't drag the pin button to be able to pin.

Happy Stampin'~

On Nov 9, 2015, at 11:18 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n24940h72@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Sign I
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Phyllis Strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Page-tp24474p24940.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti
In reply to this post by Joan Norman

Didn't work for me on my iPad, either.  I entered my email and demo ID, which differed from how I have logged to SUDSOL previously, and I don't think it recognizes the new login.

No big deal, I guess.  I don't use Pinterest, so the whole idea of pinning and what-not isn't that critical.  I'm just sorry I renewed right before this because I feel I will be wasting my money if I can't get to anything.

This is just me, guys, I am sure it will be amazing and a great thing for the vast majority of subscribers.  I hope you all enjoy the new features!

Chris

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

------ Original Message ------

To: SUDSOL Group
Sent: November 8, 2015 at 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Sign I
stampnjoan@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Sign I
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@

Joan Norman
Stampnjoan@

On Nov 8, 2015, at 8:18 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n24940h60@.nabble> wrote:

pstrickland@?subject=Sign I
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Phyllis Strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h13@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Page-tp24474p24941.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h81@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre
Like you, Maria, I couldn't drag the pin button on my iPad. It works on my desktop just fine.

Robin Messenheimer
www.RobinsCraftRoom.com
Sent from my iPad

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Sign In

Coleen Astalos
In reply to this post by Chris Occhipinti
This website DOES work on an IPAD.  As a matter of fact, the WHOLE SITE is
designed around mobile devices.  Everything adjusts in size to handle
whatever size device you are on - from a phone to a tablet to a laptop to a
huge 27" display!  

There are three parts of our site - just like before:

1) Samples - this is the pinterest like format - you do NOT have to pin
anything, it's where you can see what everyone else is sharing and look up
samples by set name - just like the gallery.  We moved over ALL the current
stamp set samples (over 4,000 samples).

2) Articles - this is where we have our techniques, color charts, files,
patterns, etc.   We have moved over everything that was modified in the last
year, plus lots more.  We had over 1700 articles in the old system.  We've
moved over 400 of those already, we've identified 300 that are old or
obsolete that won't be moving and we'll be working on the remaining items
over the next several months.  If you're looking for something that you
can't find on the new system, let us know and we can get it moved.  

3) Discussion forum - no change there - it's the same as before.

If you're having problems, please contact us privately at slb@sudsol.org if
you are having problems so we can help you individually and not clog up the
list.

Thanks,
Coleen
Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sign In

Alicia Schukar

I just want to thank Coleen for helping me get on the right site with the right password!  The new site is really awesome so I hope all of you will check it out even if you don't pin!
What finally worked for me is make sure you are on the right site.  Coleen explained that in previous emails and use your email address.  For the password...this is what was tricky for me...if you have a 0 in the front of your number just drop it off or contact her and she can reset it it include the 0.
Hope all if you will be able to access and enjoy:)!
Alicia Schukar 

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 8, 2015, at 9:53 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n24949h43@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE: SU!: Sign In
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

This website DOES work on an IPAD.  As a matter of fact, the WHOLE SITE is designed around mobile devices.  Everything adjusts in size to handle whatever size device you are on - from a phone to a tablet to a laptop to a huge 27" display!  

1) Samples - this is the pinterest like format - you do NOT have to pin anything, it's where you can see what everyone else is sharing and look up samples by set name - just like the gallery.  We moved over ALL the current stamp set samples (over 4,000 samples).

2) Articles - this is where we have our techniques, color charts, files, patterns, etc.   We have moved over everything that was modified in the last year, plus lots more.  We had over 1700 articles in the old system.  We've moved over 400 of those already, we've identified 300 that are old or obsolete that won't be moving and we'll be working on the remaining items over the next several months.  If you're looking for something that you can't find on the new system, let us know and we can get it moved. 

If you're having problems, please contact us privately at slb@sudsol.org if you are having problems so we can help you individually and not clog up the list.

Thanks,

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

From: ml-node+s1100894n24945h40@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n24945h40@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2015 7:22 PM

cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Sign%20I

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@comcast.net

Didn't work for me on my iPad, either.  I entered my email and demo ID, which differed from how I have logged to SUDSOL previously, and I don't think it recognizes the new login.

No big deal, I guess.  I don't use Pinterest, so the whole idea of pinning and what-not isn't that critical.  I'm just sorry I renewed right before this because I feel I will be wasting my money if I can't get to anything.

This is just me, guys, I am sure it will be amazing and a great thing for the vast majority of subscribers.  I hope you all enjoy the new features!

Chris

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@

Joan Norman

Stampnjoan@

On Nov 8, 2015, at 8:18 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n24940h60@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Phyllis Strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Page-tp24474p24941.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Page-tp24474p24945.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h38@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Page-tp24474p24949.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h17@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

The dropping of the zero at the front is interesting because Stampin' Up! told me to do that years ago, so I did! 😊

Happy Stampin'

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 10, 2015, at 5:58 AM, SUDSOL [Alicia Schukar] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n24984h36@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

ascrappr@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Sign In
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ascrappr@yahoo.com

I just want to thank Coleen for helping me get on the right site with the right password!  The new site is really awesome so I hope all of you will check it out even if you don't pin!
What finally worked for me is make sure you are on the right site.  Coleen explained that in previous emails and use your email address.  For the password...this is what was tricky for me...if you have a 0 in the front of your number just drop it off or contact her and she can reset it it include the 0.
Hope all if you will be able to access and enjoy:)!
Alicia Schukar 

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 8, 2015, at 9:53 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n24949h43@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

This website DOES work on an IPAD.  As a matter of fact, the WHOLE SITE is designed around mobile devices.  Everything adjusts in size to handle whatever size device you are on - from a phone to a tablet to a laptop to a huge 27" display!  

1) Samples - this is the pinterest like format - you do NOT have to pin anything, it's where you can see what everyone else is sharing and look up samples by set name - just like the gallery.  We moved over ALL the current stamp set samples (over 4,000 samples).

2) Articles - this is where we have our techniques, color charts, files, patterns, etc.   We have moved over everything that was modified in the last year, plus lots more.  We had over 1700 articles in the old system.  We've moved over 400 of those already, we've identified 300 that are old or obsolete that won't be moving and we'll be working on the remaining items over the next several months.  If you're looking for something that you can't find on the new system, let us know and we can get it moved. 

If you're having problems, please contact us privately at slb@sudsol.org if you are having problems so we can help you individually and not clog up the list.

Thanks,

Coleen

From: ml-node+s1100894n24945h40@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n24945h40@.nabble]

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@comcast.net

Chris

Joan Norman

Stampnjoan@

Phyllis Strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Page-tp24474p24945.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h38@n5.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Flex-Points-Page-tp24474p24949.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h17@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Schukar, please change the email address to: ascrappr@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sign-In-from-iPad-tp24940p24984.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h73@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Coleen Astalos

I am not able to sign in to the Discussion Forum to leave posts and comments. I tried both the new and old ways to sign in.

Happy Stampin'~

On Nov 9, 2015, at 12:53 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n24949h51@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks,

Coleen

Chris

Joan Norman

Stampnjoan@

Phyllis Strickland

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Sign In

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

Maria

The login/password for the discussion forum did not have any changes, but if you like – we can change it to your demo # just like your site login so that it is easier to remember for you

Let us know

patti

From: ml-node+s1100894n25063h37@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n25063h37@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Sign In

miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Sign%20In

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@yahoo.com

I am not able to sign in to the Discussion Forum to leave posts and comments. I tried both the new and old ways to sign in.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Nov 9, 2015, at 12:53 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n24949h51@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks,

Coleen

From: ml-node+s1100894n24945h40@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n24945h40@.nabble]

Chris

Joan Norman

Stampnjoan@

Phyllis Strickland

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sign-In-from-iPad-tp24940p25063.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h25@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Hi Patti,

I don't need my password reset. I hadn't forgotten it. I just realized I was using the sign in info for my gallery page, not for the entire SUDSOL site.

Question though... If I want to post directly from the website/Discussion Forum will I have to sign in every time even though I am signed in on the new site?

Happy Stampin'~

On Nov 15, 2015, at 1:42 PM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n25072h64@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

slb@sudsol.org?subject=RE: SU!: Sign In
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

Maria

The login/password for the discussion forum did not have any changes, but if you like – we can change it to your demo # just like your site login so that it is easier to remember for you

Let us know

patti

From: ml-node+s1100894n25063h37@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n25063h37@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Sign In

miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Sign%20In

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@yahoo.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

Thanks,

Coleen

From: ml-node+s1100894n24945h40@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n24945h40@.nabble]

Chris

Joan Norman

Stampnjoan@

Phyllis Strickland

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sign-In-from-iPad-tp24940p25063.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h25@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sign-In-from-iPad-tp24940p25072.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h73@n5.nabble.com