Shuttle Service from airport

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Shuttle Service from airport

Sue Erickson
I need to make a reservation for a shuttle from the airport to the Avanti Resort. What are you all using?
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Shuttle Service from airport

donnab07

Based on recommendations from several people I am going to use Uber.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n45009h21@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45009h21@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 9:20 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Shuttle Service from airport

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Shuttle%20Service%20from%20airport

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

I need to make a reservation for a shuttle from the airport to the Avanti Resort. What are you all using?

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Shuttle-Service-from-airport-tp45009.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h57@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Shuttle Service from airport

Char Stiehl
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

I am using Mears Transportation.  I am not staying at the Avanti but this is the company recommended by the Clarion Hotel.

Char Stiehl

From: ml+s1100894n45009h97@.nabble <ml+s1100894n45009h97@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Shuttle%20Service%20from%20airport

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Shuttle-Service-from-airport-tp45009.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Shuttle Service from airport

Andrea Sharp

I was just talking with my sister about transportation in Orlando. She was down at the same convention center for a Microsoft convention in September and she recommended Mears Transportation for a ride from the airport to hotels. She said that it was considerably cheaper than a cab, Uber or Lyft. Additionally, it will save you money overall if you pay for a round-trip shuttle.

"... it isn't joy that makes us grateful, it's gratitude that makes us joyful." ~David Steindl-Rast

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 5:16 PM SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml%2Bs1100894n45013h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
chars@cox.net?subject=RE:+Shuttle+Service+from+airport
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

I am using Mears Transportation.  I am not staying at the Avanti but this is the company recommended by the Clarion Hotel.

Char Stiehl

akviewpt@...?subject=Shuttle%20Service%20from%20airport

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h33@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Shuttle-Service-from-airport-tp45009p45013.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Shuttle Service from airport

Sandy England

They are very popular in Orlando. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 31, 2018, at 9:44 PM, SUDSOL [Andrea Sharp] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45017h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

andrea.sharp@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Shuttle Service from airport
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: andrea.sharp@gmail.com

I was just talking with my sister about transportation in Orlando. She was down at the same convention center for a Microsoft convention in September and she recommended Mears Transportation for a ride from the airport to hotels. She said that it was considerably cheaper than a cab, Uber or Lyft. Additionally, it will save you money overall if you pay for a round-trip shuttle.

"... it isn't joy that makes us grateful, it's gratitude that makes us joyful." ~David Steindl-Rast

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 5:16 PM SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml%2Bs1100894n45013h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
chars@cox.net?subject=RE:+Shuttle+Service+from+airport
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

I am using Mears Transportation. I am not staying at the Avanti but this is the company recommended by the Clarion Hotel.

Char Stiehl

akviewpt@...?subject=Shuttle%20Service%20from%20airport

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h33@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Shuttle-Service-from-airport-tp45009p45013.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Andrea Sharp, please change the email address to: andrea.sharp@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Shuttle-Service-from-airport-tp45009p45017.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h14@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Sandy England