classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Shreveport swap??

Janet Holmes
Is anyone interested in doing a swap in Shreveport??
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Shreveport swap??

Janell Belcher

Me, me, me. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2017, at 3:47 AM, SUDSOL [Janet Holmes] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34921h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

jangirlholmes@gmail.com?subject=Shreveport swap??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jangirlholmes@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Holmes, please change the email address to: jangirlholmes@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Shreveport-swap-tp34921.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h11@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Shreveport swap??

Penny Nelson

I would be interested.  How many cards should I make?

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 11:58 AM, SUDSOL [Janell Belcher] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34927h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
janellsladybugstudio@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Shreveport+swap??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janellsladybugstudio@gmail.com

Me, me, me. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2017, at 3:47 AM, SUDSOL [Janet Holmes] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node%2Bs1100894n34921h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

jangirlholmes@...?subject=Shreveport swap??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jangirlholmes@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Holmes, please change the email address to: jangirlholmes@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Shreveport-swap-tp34921.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h11@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janell Belcher, please change the email address to: janellsladybugstudio@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Shreveport-swap-tp34921p34927.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h72@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Shreveport swap??

Melissa Tubb
In reply to this post by Janet Holmes
I would be interested in participating in a Shreveport Swap.
Melissa Tubb
Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: SU!: Shreveport swap??

Suzanne Taylor

I’m interested in swapping;. 

From: ml-node+s1100894n34932h34@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n34932h34@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2017 8:29 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <suzanne@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Shreveport swap??

melissatu2002@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20Shreveport%20swap??

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: melissatu2002@yahoo.com

I would be interested in participating in a Shreveport Swap.

Melissa Tubb

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Melissa Tubb, please change the email address to: melissatu2002@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Shreveport-swap-tp34921p34932.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h57@n7.nabble.com