Shreveport On Stage

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Shreveport On Stage

Janell Belcher
Who is going and is anyone organizing a meeting with SUDSOL?  My upline is interested in SUDSOL and still on the fence about joining, thought this would be a good opportunity for all of us to meet up.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Shreveport On Stage

Deborah Laffitte
Janell Belcher wrote
Who is going and is anyone organizing a meeting with SUDSOL?  My upline is interested in SUDSOL and still on the fence about joining, thought this would be a good opportunity for all of us to meet up.

I will be going to Shreveport OnStage.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Shreveport On Stage

Penny Nelson

I will be going to OnStage.

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 3:30 AM, SUDSOL [Deborah Laffitte] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n33893h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
deborahlaffitte@att.net?subject=Re:+Shreveport+On+Stage
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: deborahlaffitte@att.net

Janell Belcher wrote
Who is going and is anyone organizing a meeting with SUDSOL?  My upline is interested in SUDSOL and still on the fence about joining, thought this would be a good opportunity for all of us to meet up.

I will be going to Shreveport OnStage.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Laffitte, please change the email address to: deborahlaffitte@att.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Shreveport-On-Stage-tp33872p33893.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h72@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.