classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sharing Our Favorites

Charlotte Lindmeier
Sorry I'm late in posting this.

Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas this week. We had enough participation to grant one FREE WEEK of SUDSOL to Cathy Hansen.Sharing is what makes SUDSOL so great.

Our question this week was:

What is the one item in the new catalog that you like best?  What are you going make with it?
I LOVE the Feels Like Frost paper and am considering doing a Stamp A Stack. planning my Christmas card workshop with several sets but especially like the Still Scenes snow globe.
Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP is my favorite item in the Holiday Catalog.  I plan to use it with the Shimmery Crystal Effects and Ice Stampin’ Glitter to make some gorgeous winter seasonal greeting cards.
I love the Pretty Peacock Specialty Designer Paper. I’m making Christmas cards with this and the Gleaming Ornament Punch Pack.
I love all the new accessories...and will be using them on several projects. Make great add-ons to increase sales and can easily be used with annual catalog items!
That's not fair! There are so many!
Probably going to be First Frost. Haven't ordered it yet because of other things in the works (Halloween), but I like that it works for all winter, not just Christmas.
There are so many.
The one I'm using the most is Good Morning Magnolia but
the two I love the most are: Wildly Happy and New Wonders.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Sharing Our Favorites

Cathy Hansen

Thanks so much for the free week!!!  So much appreciated!

Cathy Hansen. 😉

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 19, 2019, at 1:31 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49485h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Sharing Our Favorites
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Sorry I'm late in posting this.

Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas this week. We had enough participation to grant one FREE WEEK of SUDSOL to Cathy Hansen.Sharing is what makes SUDSOL so great.

Our question this week was:

What is the one item in the new catalog that you like best? What are you going make with it?
I LOVE the Feels Like Frost paper and am considering doing a Stamp A Stack. planning my Christmas card workshop with several sets but especially like the Still Scenes snow globe.
Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP is my favorite item in the Holiday Catalog. I plan to use it with the Shimmery Crystal Effects and Ice Stampin’ Glitter to make some gorgeous winter seasonal greeting cards.
I love the Pretty Peacock Specialty Designer Paper. I’m making Christmas cards with this and the Gleaming Ornament Punch Pack.
I love all the new accessories...and will be using them on several projects. Make great add-ons to increase sales and can easily be used with annual catalog items!
That's not fair! There are so many!
Probably going to be First Frost. Haven't ordered it yet because of other things in the works (Halloween), but I like that it works for all winter, not just Christmas.
There are so many.
The one I'm using the most is Good Morning Magnolia but
the two I love the most are: Wildly Happy and New Wonders.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sharing-Our-Favorites-tp49485.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.