Shared Business Resolutions/Goals

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Shared Business Resolutions/Goals

Charlotte Lindmeier
Thank you to all who shared this week.  Our winner this week is Kathleen Brandt.

Our question this week was:
What is your New Year’s Resolution for your business this year?
I've joined Janet Wakelands online group. I plan, not hope, to follow and do her postings for the trainees. Like me.
My goal is to be more profitable this year. 
My goal is to actually use all the stuff I buy and not “save it for a special occasion.”
My goal this year is to catch up my Paper Pumpkins and to send out more cards to people.
I am finally going to publish my next eBook of tutorials. To go with that, I’m going to completely redesign my blog from the bottom up to make sales easy. The first part depends on my getting my a** in gear. I’ve already contracted with someone else to do the blog part.
Mine is to do a better job of keeping the crafting table tidy, and to try to do better at working on one project at a time.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Shared Business Resolutions/Goals

Kathleen Brandt

thank you, what a nice surprise
Katie Brandt

stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 1:17 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57064h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Shared+Business+Resolutions/Goals
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Thank you to all who shared this week.  Our winner this week is Kathleen Brandt.

Our question this week was:
What is your New Year’s Resolution for your business this year?
I've joined Janet Wakelands online group. I plan, not hope, to follow and do her postings for the trainees. Like me.
My goal is to be more profitable this year.
My goal is to actually use all the stuff I buy and not “save it for a special occasion.”
My goal this year is to catch up my Paper Pumpkins and to send out more cards to people.
I am finally going to publish my next eBook of tutorials. To go with that, I’m going to completely redesign my blog from the bottom up to make sales easy. The first part depends on my getting my a** in gear. I’ve already contracted with someone else to do the blog part.
Mine is to do a better job of keeping the crafting table tidy, and to try to do better at working on one project at a time.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Shared-Business-Resolutions-Goals-tp57064.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.