Shared Art Projects

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Shared Art Projects

Charlotte Lindmeier
Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas this week. This is what makes SUDSOL so great.

Our question this week is:
Are you making any art projects with your SU materials other than cards and scrapbooks?  Will you share your ideas?
Yes I have made several 12 by 12 Samplers for each holiday during the year. As well as framed Snowman out of glitter paper in an 8 by 10 frame. 
I also have decorated glass jars and filled with Christmas candy  for my customers and special notebooks with their names on the front cover. 
And for years we have made calendars for Christmas gifts   
Many if these items can be seen on Pinterest under Sandy England Stampin Stampede b
Not sure what you mean by “art” projects. I’ve made a collage frame for my principal and we’re planning some kinds of welcome back thing for the first day of school for the staff (35 people). Any & all ideas accepted. And no, we don’t know what we want to do. Some kind of treat, not a school supply.  
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Shared Art Projects

Charlotte Lindmeier
I'm sorry everyone, I missed one of the replies to my last question so here it is.  I couldn't get the picture inserted so go back and check out Robin's post. A very nice picture.  So sorry, Robin. We went to a wedding out of state and I messed up a couple of things that I forgot.  Had too much fun.
Decorating my work space.
I made this 12" square sampler, using the Follow Your Art Suite, to hang over my desk. I've included a photo of me and my friend/customer, Donna, at one of our rare stamping sessions. Her house near where I used to live has been uninhabitable because of last year's volcano eruption, and she's moved to California. I love it when she comes to visit and we can craft. She's coming again in 3 weeks, and I can hardly wait!
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week