Share and Chat!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Share and Chat!

joyce pacer
Hi Everyone, notice the new name for the Wednesday Night Business Chat?

We have decided to make some small changes in the business chat room.  It is more a Share and Chat event.
Instead of having me talk on and on with a business idea, we know that many of you are really just hobbyist, so we are changing the format for a few weeks which I think will be fun.  We all love the Share and Tells.  Twist as many show up for that.

You are free to bring any business question to the chat room and get ideas from other experienced stampers, but we are going to Share and Chat our business.  Each week, we will decide what stamping projects we want to share.

This week will be Tags, Bags, and Gift Holders.  Come share you ideas and what you are making as well ask business questions.  This should be fun and I hope you will join us.  If you don't have ideas to share, come join us anyway and grab on to some new ideas.

If you see some cute ideas on line feel free to share those even if you have not made them.  It does not need to be your individual work.

Plan on being here Wednesday night at 9PM EST.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Share and Chat!

Kathleen Brandt

Joyce,
 I like that idea. Since this is craft fair season, any idea would be a help. Especially if it was a popular item that sold
thanks
Katie Brandt

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 10:40 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Chat Notices & Reminders <ml+s1100894n38745h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Share+and+Chat!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

We have decided to make some small changes in the business chat room.  It is more a Share and Chat event.
Instead of having me talk on and on with a business idea, we know that many of you are really just hobbyist, so we are changing the format for a few weeks which I think will be fun.  We all love the Share and Tells.  Twist as many show up for that.

You are free to bring any business question to the chat room and get ideas from other experienced stampers, but we are going to Share and Chat our business.  Each week, we will decide what stamping projects we want to share.

This week will be Tags, Bags, and Gift Holders.  Come share you ideas and what you are making as well ask business questions.  This should be fun and I hope you will join us.  If you don't have ideas to share, come join us anyway and grab on to some new ideas.

If you see some cute ideas on line feel free to share those even if you have not made them.  It does not need to be your individual work.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Share-and-Chat-tp38745.html
To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, email ml%2Bs1100894n5514h12@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Share and Chat!

joyce pacer

Hope you will join us.  Wed. 9PM EST

From: "SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Chat Notices & Reminders" <ml+s1100894n38746h40@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 3:07:53 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Share and Chat!

stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Share and Chat!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@

Joyce,
I like that idea. Since this is craft fair season, any idea would be a help. Especially if it was a popular item that sold
thanks
Katie Brandt

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 10:40 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Chat Notices & Reminders <ml+s1100894n38745h73@.nabble> wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Share+and+Chat!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

We have decided to make some small changes in the business chat room. It is more a Share and Chat event.
Instead of having me talk on and on with a business idea, we know that many of you are really just hobbyist, so we are changing the format for a few weeks which I think will be fun. We all love the Share and Tells. Twist as many show up for that.

You are free to bring any business question to the chat room and get ideas from other experienced stampers, but we are going to Share and Chat our business. Each week, we will decide what stamping projects we want to share.

This week will be Tags, Bags, and Gift Holders. Come share you ideas and what you are making as well ask business questions. This should be fun and I hope you will join us. If you don't have ideas to share, come join us anyway and grab on to some new ideas.

If you see some cute ideas on line feel free to share those even if you have not made them. It does not need to be your individual work.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Share-and-Chat-tp38745.html
To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, email ml%2Bs1100894n5514h12@.nabble

--
stampingwithkate@
stampingwithkate@www.catskillstamper.com
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Share-and-Chat-tp38745p38746.html
To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, email ml+s1100894n5514h48@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat