Share a Class Outline, Earn SUDSOL Time

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Share a Class Outline, Earn SUDSOL Time

Anne Hayward

By sharing a class outline, you can earn one FREE month of SUDSOL time for each outline you submit to me.  Who doesn't like  free?

I  would love to present your class or workshop featuring some of Stampin’ Up!’s current product from the current catalogs.  With the arrival of the new seasonal and Sale-A-Bration catalogs, this would be a perfect time to share!

I feature open houses, stamp camps, stamp-a-stack classes, technique classes, standard workshops, Totally Hands On (THO) workshops, One Sheet Wonder (OSW)  templates and any other class or event you might have that you want to share.

Please attach your outlines as a word document as well as individual project photos as .jpgs to me, Anne at workshops@sudsol.com.  Please include the recipe for each project, a brief blurb about how you run the event, what you charge and any other information you might think would be helpful to others i.e. card stock dimensions, templates, etc.  Please submit projects using products found in the current main and seasonal catalogs only.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions.  I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Anne
SUDSOL Outline Coordinator
workshops@sudsol.com

--
Anne Hayward
Wetmore, CO
719-784-2275
www.stampingwithbluemooncreations.com
www.annehayward.stampinup.net
Anne Hayward-Outline Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Share a Class Outline, Earn SUDSOL Time

Susan Elise Morton

JANUARY 2014 THIRD THURSDAY CLASS.docx (254K) Download Attachment

Anne ~
    This is the outline from my Third Thursday Class (obviously, last night).  I charge $15 for the class or FREE if they place a $25 order.  Most everyone places the order!  It has been a great class for me to find new people.  Let me know if you need additional information.  Susan Elise Morton

From: Anne Hayward [via Creative Idea Shares] [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n4720h35@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 4:45 PM
To: susanelise.alan [via SUDSOL]
Subject: SU!: Share a Class Outline, Earn SUDSOL Time

By sharing a class outline, you can earn one FREE month of SUDSOL time for each outline you submit to me.  Who doesn't like  free?

I  would love to present your class or workshop featuring some of Stampin’ Up!’s current product from the current catalogs.  With the arrival of the new seasonal and Sale-A-Bration catalogs, this would be a perfect time to share!

I feature open houses, stamp camps, stamp-a-stack classes, technique classes, standard workshops, Totally Hands On (THO) workshops, One Sheet Wonder (OSW)  templates and any other class or event you might have that you want to share.

Please attach your outlines as a word document as well as individual project photos as .jpgs to me, Anne at workshops@sudsol.com.  Please include the recipe for each project, a brief blurb about how you run the event, what you charge and any other information you might think would be helpful to others i.e. card stock dimensions, templates, etc.  Please submit projects using products found in the current main and seasonal catalogs only.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions.  I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Anne
workshops@sudsol.com

--
Anne Hayward
Wetmore, CO
719-784-2275

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: annehayward@wildblue.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Share-a-Class-Outline-Earn-SUDSOL-Time-tp4720.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h77@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Share a Class Outline, Earn SUDSOL Time

Anne Hayward

Perfect!  Your outline has been uploaded and is awaiting approval from the SUDSOL Board.  Once approved, I'll send an e mail to the group.
You have earned a month of SUDSOL!
Thank you.  Anne

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 4:54 PM, susanelise.alan [via Creative Idea Shares] <ml-node+s1100894n4865h37@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

JANUARY 2014 THIRD THURSDAY CLASS.docx (254K) Download Attachment

Anne ~
    This is the outline from my Third Thursday Class (obviously, last night).  I charge $15 for the class or FREE if they place a $25 order.  Most everyone places the order!  It has been a great class for me to find new people.  Let me know if you need additional information.  Susan Elise Morton

From: Anne Hayward [via Creative Idea Shares] [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n4720h35@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 4:45 PM
To: susanelise.alan [via SUDSOL]
Subject: SU!: Share a Class Outline, Earn SUDSOL Time

Anne
workshops@sudsol.com

--
Anne Hayward
Wetmore, CO
<a href="tel:719-784-2275" value="+17197842275" target="_blank">719-784-2275

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: annehayward@wildblue.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Share-a-Class-Outline-Earn-SUDSOL-Time-tp4720.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h77@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: susanelise.alan@cox.net
http://forum.sudsol.org/Share-a-Class-Outline-Earn-SUDSOL-Time-tp4720p4865.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2h84@n5.nabble.com

--
Anne Hayward
Wetmore, CO
719-784-2275
Reply | Threaded
|

Class Outline

Anne Hayward
In reply to this post by Susan Elise Morton

Oops, sorry.  I sent an e mail to the group instead of to you. (still learning the new system).

Your outline has been uploaded and is awaiting approval from the SUDSOL Board.  Once approved, I'll send an e mail to the group.  You've earned 1 month of SUDSOL.
Thanks.  Anne