classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Share Your Favorite Christmas Sentiment This Year

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What was your favorite sentiment for Christmas this year?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Share Your Favorite Christmas Sentiment This Year

Carolyn Jackson

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Itty Bitty Christmas

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 1:03 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56852h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Share+Your+Favorite+Christmas+Sentiment+This+Year
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Share-Your-Favorite-Christmas-Sentiment-This-Year-tp56852.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
--

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.comarolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com

937-307-4582

LIKE me on Facebook: Carolyn’s Creations

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

My favorite sentiment is simply Merry Christmas,  However, I particularly like the script font of the Merry Christmas sentiment from the October Paper Pumpkin kit.  I can't tell you how many times I used that particular stamp, but it was a LOT! 

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 1:03 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56852h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Share+Your+Favorite+Christmas+Sentiment+This+Year
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Share-Your-Favorite-Christmas-Sentiment-This-Year-tp56852.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Share Your Favorite Christmas Sentiment This Year

donnab07

“Maybe Christmas Means A Little Bit More!

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n56852h54@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56852h54@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 10:04 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Share Your Favorite Christmas Sentiment This Year

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Share%20Your%20Favorite%20Christmas%20Sentiment%20This%20Year

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Share Your Favorite Christmas Sentiment This Year

Robin Messenheimer

“Warm Wishes From Our Home to Yours” from Poinsettia Petals. We live in Hawai’i, and I loved using that on cards sent to family who are living in snow storms! Plus, it’s a nice sentiment.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n56852h81@.nabble <ml+s1100894n56852h81@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 8:04 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Share Your Favorite Christmas Sentiment This Year

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Share%20Your%20Favorite%20Christmas%20Sentiment%20This%20Year

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judie Snoots

"Christmas Blessings to You & Yours" from the 'Wrapped in Christmas' stamp set.  Have a wonderful and safe Christmas holiday everyone. 🎄

Judie 

Virus-free. www.avast.com

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 1:03 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56852h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie

I have many favourites, but the one I used the most this year was;
Friends & Family are the truest gifts of Christmas from the Wrapped In Christmas stamp set.

Connie Douglas

Connie Douglas
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up!
Check out my website for fabulous ideas and products
greatstampingwithconnie.com
Follow me on Facebook at Great Stamping with Connie
Find inspiration from me on Pinterest and Instagram
Paper Pumpkin - https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2053886
#greatstampingwithconnie
#wasagabeachstamping

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 1:03 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56852h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Sentiment This Year

armstrongm
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

My favorite sentiment this year comes from the Joy of Sharing  inclusive card kit.  It says:
Wishing you a season filled with the special warmth of friendship, the precious joy of sharing & the wonderful blessings of happiness.
I put this on almost every one of my 160 cards this year.  It's beautiful.  Merry Christmas to all my SUDSOL friends.  Martha
Martha Armstrong, Executive
Zebulon, NC
stamp4martha@nc.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal

My favorite sentiment is from Curvy Christmas  -  May your days be merry and bright. Love the message and the scripty font.

Peri 

Peri Beal 

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020, 5:55 AM SUDSOL [armstrongm] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56865h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stamp4martha@Reagan.com?subject=Re:+Share+Your+Favorite+Christmas+Sentiment+This+Year
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamp4martha@

My favorite sentiment this year comes from the Joy of Sharing  inclusive card kit.  It says:
Wishing you a season filled with the special warmth of friendship, the precious joy of sharing & the wonderful blessings of happiness.
I put this on almost every one of my 160 cards this year.  It's beautiful.  Merry Christmas to all my SUDSOL friends.  Martha
Martha Armstrong, Executive
Zebulon, NC
stamp4martha@nc.rr.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to armstrongm, please change the email address to: stamp4martha@Reagan.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Share-Your-Favorite-Christmas-Sentiment-This-Year-tp56852p56865.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Sentiment This Year

Sue Erickson

The greeting from Curvy Christmas is one of my favorite ones but I really have used the verse from the Joy of Sharing card kit and the Merry Christmas from that kit the most. I love the font of those greetings.