classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Selling Embellishments

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What is your best selling embellishment?  How are you using it in your workshops/classes?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Selling Embellishments

Barbara Stitt

Ribbon is always my best selling embellishment.  I buy it myself, but don’t use as much as I should.  SU has good quality nice ribbons.  Everyone should try them!  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2019, at 12:45 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49863h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Selling Embellishments
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

What is your best selling embellishment?  How are you using it in your workshops/classes?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Selling-Embellishments-tp49863.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Colored rhinestones have been a great selling embellishment for me. I have used them on so many cards and scrapbook pages especially during the holiday time. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2019, at 12:40 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49863h52@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Selling Embellishments
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Selling-Embellishments-tp49863.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

My best selling embellishment is ribbon. I have a sewer in my club and she tells everybody that per yard ours is the best and the cheapest so what better testimony do you have than one of your stampers to brag about SU!

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 11:51 PM SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49877h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sandyengland@embarqmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Selling+Embellishments
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@embarqmail.com

Colored rhinestones have been a great selling embellishment for me. I have used them on so many cards and scrapbook pages especially during the holiday time. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2019, at 12:40 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49863h52@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=Selling Embellishments
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

What is your best selling embellishment?  How are you using it in your workshops/classes?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Selling-Embellishments-tp49863p49877.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

That’s wonderful! I find the results are best when one of our customers does the “advertising” for us!

For me it is anything that can be colored with our Stampin’ Blends or dyed with our ink refills... especially our pearls and rhinestones.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Sep 26, 2019, at 2:08 PM, SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49878h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Selling Embellishments
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com

My best selling embellishment is ribbon. I have a sewer in my club and she tells everybody that per yard ours is the best and the cheapest so what better testimony do you have than one of your stampers to brag about SU!

What is your best selling embellishment? How are you using it in your workshops/classes?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

Thanks Maria. Mary

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 12:09 AM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49879h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Selling+Embellishments
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

That’s wonderful! I find the results are best when one of our customers does the “advertising” for us!

For me it is anything that can be colored with our Stampin’ Blends or dyed with our ink refills... especially our pearls and rhinestones.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Sep 26, 2019, at 2:08 PM, SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49878h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@...?subject=Re: SU!: Selling Embellishments
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com

What is your best selling embellishment? How are you using it in your workshops/classes?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Selling-Embellishments-tp49863p49879.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com