Selling Cards

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Selling Cards

Ellen
I got an order for 40 Christmas cards for a business who was including the cards with the gift basket my current employer was making.  They wanted the company logo on the bottom of the inside of the card in blue.  I am not good at printing that off on the computer and getting it right.  

SO I ask them to get a rubber stamp made, just the rubber, with their logo on the stamp.  I then used the Stamparatus to position that rubber stamp and print them all the same.  I used some snail to hold the stamp in place.  

I was on the fence ordering the Stampartus, but decided to get it since I had extra cash at the time to get it. After this experience, I will be using it all the time for multiple images I want to do.

On another topic. I am charging the company $5.00 per card.  Yes, I used an angel stamp on the card.  I also have a chance to sell in the flower shop I am working in.  I am now working on what she needs most in cards, sympathy.  Not a fun card to do, but I will be doing them soon.  Already have birthday for men and women and a simple thank you.  
Have a great day

Ellen Williams
Stamping in North Dakota
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Selling Cards

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

Fantastic Ellen!!  You go girl!

Patti

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 3:05 PM SUDSOL [Ellen] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50942h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
ewilliams9780@gmail.com?subject=Selling+Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ewilliams9780@gmail.com

I got an order for 40 Christmas cards for a business who was including the cards with the gift basket my current employer was making.  They wanted the company logo on the bottom of the inside of the card in blue.  I am not good at printing that off on the computer and getting it right.  

SO I ask them to get a rubber stamp made, just the rubber, with their logo on the stamp.  I then used the Stamparatus to position that rubber stamp and print them all the same.  I used some snail to hold the stamp in place.  

I was on the fence ordering the Stampartus, but decided to get it since I had extra cash at the time to get it. After this experience, I will be using it all the time for multiple images I want to do.

On another topic. I am charging the company $5.00 per card.  Yes, I used an angel stamp on the card.  I also have a chance to sell in the flower shop I am working in.  I am now working on what she needs most in cards, sympathy.  Not a fun card to do, but I will be doing them soon.  Already have birthday for men and women and a simple thank you.  
Have a great day

Ellen Williams
Stamping in North Dakota

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Ellen, please change the email address to: ewilliams9780@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Selling-Cards-tp50942.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana