Scrapbook Samples/Scrap 101: CASEing from Sudsol

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Scrapbook Samples/Scrap 101: CASEing from Sudsol

NancyKeithley

The Scrapbook Samples/Scrap101 Program is a SUDSOL program which seeks to assist you at incorporating Scrapbooking into your Stampin’ Up! Business by sharing demonstratable scrapbook projects on SUDSOL, plus information, tips, and ideas about scrapbooking. If you have specific questions or articles you would like to see in this program, please let me know!

This Scrapbook Samples was inspired by a layout I found online. The creator’s name/info is illegible, so if it is your layout, please let me know and I’ll edit to give the creator appropriate credit!

The sample I’m sharing makes use of the Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP from the mini catalog last year, and brought back in this year’s mini, along with the Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack.

Here is the original layout I was inspired by:

…and here is my sketch based on the above layout:

You could switch the pages, rotate them, add more photos, but this is the basic layout. The blue textured “paper” represents the printed Specialty DSP. The gold strips used were metallic gold paper from SU! The strips of blue papers are supposed to be Night of Navy and Bermuda Bay, I believe. The bouncing little shield shapes represent the punched ornaments in the original layout.

Here’s the switch version:

Do you have another idea for a Scrap 101 article? Something you want me to research a bit and write up? I'd love to - please send me your ideas for articles to nancykayk@aol.com!
Also, if you upload scrapbook layouts to the gallery, please drop me an email so I can feature some of your pages in a future Scrapbook Samples article!

Thanks for reading this edition of Scrapbook Samples/Scrap101. Would you like to be featured in one of my SS posts? Upload those layouts, ladies and gents! Yours may be the next one to catch my eye!!! As always, if you have any requests for a specific topic to be covered in a Scrap 101 (or Scrapbook Samples) post, additional suggestions, advice or thoughts, please let me know - the suggestion box is always open for those requests!

Nancy Keithley

Out in the country in Waller, Texas
Scrapbook Samples/Scrap 101 Coordinator

Nancy Keithley
Waller, Texas
Scrapbook Samples/Scrap101 Coordinator