classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Savannah OnStage Local Card Front Swap

Jeanne Moss
It's not too late to sign up to swap at OnStage Savannah!  We only have a few signed up, so you'll only need a handful of swap cards.  But, time is running out, so sign up today!

I will be coordinating a card front swap for SUDSOL members at Onstage Savannah, Saturday, April 8th.  It will be held during the lunch break in a location yet to be determined.

Details:
Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4").  Plus one FULL card to be used as a SUDSOL RAK.
Current SU! Main Catalog or Occasions Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it
Multiple layers
At least one embellishment
Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, no smudges)
Include your name and contact info on a label on each swap
Place your swaps in clear envelopes (item #102619, page 176)
The final count will include one FULL card for SUDSOL to use as RAKs
All cards will be uploaded to the Sudsol Pin Board after the event.

To sign up: Please email me directly Jeanne.moss@live.com by March 24 with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact during the event).  I’ll post updates to the list every couple of weeks until March 24 so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On March 25, I’ll email participants with the final total. This will give you two weeks to complete your swaps.

If you've contacted me and don't see your name on the list below, please let me know.

Jeanne Moss - Jeanne.moss@live.com

Participants, so far:
Jeanne Moss
Barbara Stitt
Angie Brailsford
Diane Lethbridge
Andrea Sharp

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Savannah OnStage Local Card Front Swap

Diane Lethbridge
Wondering if we have an exact count -- I didn't receive an email yet and wanted to check.

THANKS!
Diane Lethbridge
Jeanne Moss wrote
It's not too late to sign up to swap at OnStage Savannah!  We only have a few signed up, so you'll only need a handful of swap cards.  But, time is running out, so sign up today!

I will be coordinating a card front swap for SUDSOL members at Onstage Savannah, Saturday, April 8th.  It will be held during the lunch break in a location yet to be determined.

Details:
Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4").  Plus one FULL card to be used as a SUDSOL RAK.
Current SU! Main Catalog or Occasions Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it
Multiple layers

To sign up: Please email me directly Jeanne.moss@live.com by March 24 with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact during the event).  I’ll post updates to the list every couple of weeks until March 24 so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On March 25, I’ll email participants with the final total. This will give you two weeks to complete your swaps.

If you've contacted me and don't see your name on the list below, please let me know.

Participants, so far:
Jeanne Moss
Barbara Stitt
Angie Brailsford
Diane Lethbridge
Andrea Sharp
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Savannah OnStage Local Card Front Swap

Jeanne Moss

I'm so sorry!  I had classes yesterday and today.  I will get it out soon.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 26, 2017, at 5:39 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Lethbridge] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n35053h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Wondering if we have an exact count -- I didn't receive an email yet and wanted to check.

THANKS!
Diane Lethbridge
Jeanne Moss wrote

Details:
Multiple layers

Participants, so far:
Jeanne Moss
Barbara Stitt
Angie Brailsford
Diane Lethbridge
Andrea Sharp

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Savannah-OnStage-Local-Card-Front-Swap-tp34943p35053.html
This email was sent by Diane Lethbridge (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Savannah OnStage Local Card Front Swap

Diane Lethbridge

No problem.  Thanks for your clear instructions!

----- Original Message -----
From: SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n35056h54@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <designsbydiane@>
Sent: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 19:37:09 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: SU!: Savannah OnStage Local Card Front Swap

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Savannah OnStage Local Card Front Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

I'm so sorry!  I had classes yesterday and today.  I will get it out soon.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 26, 2017, at 5:39 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Lethbridge] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n35053h84@.nabble> wrote:

THANKS!

Diane Lethbridge
Jeanne Moss wrote

Details:

Multiple layers

To sign up: Please email me directly Jeanne.moss@ by March 24 with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact during the event).  I’ll post updates to the list every couple of weeks
until March 24 so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On March 25, I’ll email participants with the final total. This will give you two weeks to complete your swaps.

Jeanne Moss - Jeanne.moss@

Participants, so far:

Jeanne Moss

Barbara Stitt

Angie Brailsford

Diane Lethbridge

Andrea Sharp

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Savannah-OnStage-Local-Card-Front-Swap-tp34943p35053.html

This email was sent by
Diane Lethbridge
(via Nabble)

To receive all replies by email,
subscribe to this discussion

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to:
stampingal@live.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Savannah-OnStage-Local-Card-Front-Swap-tp34943p35056.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h33@.nabble

To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

--
Diane L. Lethbridge
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
designsbydiane@embarqmail.com
http://designsbydiane.stampinup.net
863-531-0141 OR 863-446-1549