San Diego

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
Locked 10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

San Diego

Catherine Black

I will be visiting San Diego next week. Wondering if anyone living their has suggestions on things to do.  Just looking on line their is a ton of stuff. Really looking forward to seeing the sights. My husband is at a trade show so I will be sightseeing on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  If anyone would like to meet me for tea/coffee downtown during the day?  

Thank you,
Catherine Black
Aurora, Ontario, Canada

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: San Diego

donnab07

I lived in Orange County for many years, and frequented San Diego often.  The zoo is awesome, as are the museums in Balboa Park (same park where the zoo is located).  It is also fun to drive out to Point Loma.  You have a fantastic view of San Diego Harbor from there, and might see a ship or submarine coming or going.  On your way back there are many seafood restaurants and stores to visit.  Then there is Old Town, which is a small Mexican area of San Diego, with shops and restaurants.  There are harbor boat tours that are very interesting as well.

I don’t know if you want to go to an amusement park without your husband, but Sea World is awesome.  You can easily spend an entire day there.

I hope I have given you some helpful ideas.  Have fun.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n28502h4@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28502h4@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 6:36 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: San Diego

stamperfun@yahoo.ca?subject=San%20Diego

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperfun@yahoo.ca

I will be visiting San Diego next week. Wondering if anyone living their has suggestions on things to do.  Just looking on line their is a ton of stuff. Really looking forward to seeing the sights. My husband is at a trade show so I will be sightseeing on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  If anyone would like to meet me for tea/coffee downtown during the day?  

Thank you,
Catherine Black
Aurora, Ontario, Canada

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Black, please change the email address to: stamperfun@yahoo.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/San-Diego-tp28502.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: San Diego

grantj

Also, The Old Globe, a replica of Shakespeare’s theater in England is in Balboa Park, or it was when I was in college there in the 60’s.

From: ml-node+s1100894n28504h23@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28504h23@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 9:05 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: San Diego

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20San%20Diego

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I lived in Orange County for many years, and frequented San Diego often.  The zoo is awesome, as are the museums in Balboa Park (same park where the zoo is located).  It is also fun to drive out to Point Loma.  You have a fantastic view of San Diego Harbor from there, and might see a ship or submarine coming or going.  On your way back there are many seafood restaurants and stores to visit.  Then there is Old Town, which is a small Mexican area of San Diego, with shops and restaurants.  There are harbor boat tours that are very interesting as well.

I don’t know if you want to go to an amusement park without your husband, but Sea World is awesome.  You can easily spend an entire day there.

I hope I have given you some helpful ideas.  Have fun.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n28502h4@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n28502h4@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 6:36 PM

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperfun@yahoo.ca

Thank you,
Catherine Black
Aurora, Ontario, Canada

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Black, please change the email address to: stamperfun@yahoo.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/San-Diego-tp28502.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/San-Diego-tp28502p28504.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h92@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: San Diego

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Catherine Black

I agree with the suggestions others have already provided! I also LOVE the Italian Deli in the Little Italy part of downtown San Diego! 😊

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Friday, April 22, 2016, SUDSOL [Catherine Black] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n28502h94@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;stamperfun@yahoo.ca?subject%5Cx3dSan%2BDiego&#39;);" target="_blank">Click here to reply directly to Catherine Black privately at stamperfun@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;stamperfun@yahoo.ca&#39;);" target="_blank">stamperfun@...

I will be visiting San Diego next week. Wondering if anyone living their has suggestions on things to do.  Just looking on line their is a ton of stuff. Really looking forward to seeing the sights. My husband is at a trade show so I will be sightseeing on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  If anyone would like to meet me for tea/coffee downtown during the day?  

Thank you,
Catherine Black
Aurora, Ontario, Canada

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Black, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;stamperfun@yahoo.ca&#39;);" target="_blank">stamperfun@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h25@...

--
Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Reply | Threaded
|

coatess

We were there about 6 yrs ago, do the trolley hop on hop off tour it will take to the high interest points and you can stop anywhere you like. Enjoy, we loved San Diego would love to go back.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 22, 2016, at 2:11 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n28506h6@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: San Diego
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I agree with the suggestions others have already provided! I also LOVE the Italian Deli in the Little Italy part of downtown San Diego! 😊

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Friday, April 22, 2016, SUDSOL [Catherine Black] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n28502h94@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;stamperfun@yahoo.ca?subject%5Cx3dSan%2BDiego&#39;);" target="_blank">Click here to reply directly to Catherine Black privately at stamperfun@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;stamperfun@yahoo.ca&#39;);" target="_blank">stamperfun@...

I will be visiting San Diego next week. Wondering if anyone living their has suggestions on things to do. Just looking on line their is a ton of stuff. Really looking forward to seeing the sights. My husband is at a trade show so I will be sightseeing on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. If anyone would like to meet me for tea/coffee downtown during the day?

Thank you,
Catherine Black
Aurora, Ontario, Canada

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Black, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;stamperfun@yahoo.ca&#39;);" target="_blank">stamperfun@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h25@...

--
Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/San-Diego-tp28502p28506.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h13@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barb Stencel

There’s an aircraft carrier you can tour – we really enjoyed that!

From: ml-node+s1100894n28502h44@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28502h44@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 8:36 PM

Thank you,
Catherine Black
Aurora, Ontario, Canada

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h75@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barb Stencel

Oh, and go see the Hotel Del Coronado – not only is It beautiful, it’s a historical landmark!

From: ml-node+s1100894n28502h44@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28502h44@.nabble]

Thank you,
Catherine Black
Aurora, Ontario, Canada

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h75@n5.nabble.com

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

AMEN!!

From: "SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n28512h71@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <revjanstamps@>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2016 10:08:27 AM

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=RE: San Diego
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@

Oh, and go see the Hotel Del Coronado – not only is It beautiful, it’s a historical landmark!

stamperfun@?subject=San%20Diego

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperfun@

Thank you,
Catherine Black
Aurora, Ontario, Canada

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Black, please change the email address to: stamperfun@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h75@.nabble

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/San-Diego-tp28502p28512.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h92@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: San Diego

donnab07

Gosh, how did I forget that hotel?

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n28513h45@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28513h45@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2016 8:14 AM

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20San%20Diego

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

AMEN!!

From: "SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n28512h71@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <revjanstamps@>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2016 10:08:27 AM

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=RE: San Diego

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@

From: ml-node+s1100894n28502h44@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n28502h44@.nabble]

stamperfun@?subject=San%20Diego

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperfun@

Thank you,
Catherine Black
Aurora, Ontario, Canada

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Black, please change the email address to: stamperfun@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h75@.nabble

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/San-Diego-tp28502p28512.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h92@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/San-Diego-tp28502p28513.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: San Diego

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator
Friendly and Helpful.... SUDSOL Members always are! :)

A gentle reminder that SUDSOL should only be used for stamping/business related topics.  This will allow us to maintain this list as a useful business tool for members.  

SUDSOL is a great supportive group, we love to help each other out and we feel very much like "family".   We're glad that we have such great members, but we also need to maintain the business charter of our list.

We have closed this topic for posting - but of course you all can still respond to each other personally!  It's easy to do - the person's email is always shown at the top of every email.

Thank you for your help.

Catherine Black wrote

Thank you,
Catherine Black
Aurora, Ontario, Canada

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest