San Diego OnStage Swap -- please join us if you're going to San Diego!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

San Diego OnStage Swap -- please join us if you're going to San Diego!

Blythe Klipple

If you are attending the OnStage event on April 8 in San Diego CA you’ll want to join the SUDSOL Card Front Swap. This is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers and meet some of your SUDSOL sisters face to face.  Our Sudsol Swaps are always the best of the best - don’t miss it!

What: Card Front Swap

Who: SUDSOL members

When: Saturday, April 8

Where: To be determined 

Time: Lunch break (details to follow)

Details:
  • Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" size please)
  • Current SU! Main Catalog or Occasions Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it
  • Multiple layers
  • At least one embellishment
  • Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, no smudges)
  • Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on a label on each swap
  • Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 176) to protect your work
  • The final count will include a card for SUDSOL to use as RAKs
  • All cards will be uploaded to the Sudsol Pin Board after the event.
To sign up: Please email me directly (Blythe Klipple:  blythek@mac.com) by March 24 with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact during the event).  I’ll post updates to the list every couple of weeks until March 24 so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On March 25, I’ll email participants with the final total. This will give you two weeks to complete your swaps. 

As always, I can’t wait to see you all again (or for the first time!).

Those who have already signed up, please check your name/email below for ‘correctness’.  Please send me your mobile number if you have one.  You’re listed alphabetically by first name.  (easier for me!)

San Diego OnStage Local Sudsol Swap 

Name
Email
Mobile #
Blythe Klipple
blythek@mac.com
209-352-1059
Bonnie Washburn
bew@cox.net

Char Stiehl
chars@cox.net

Janet Smith
janetstamps@att.net
707-696-1664
Jo Rauch
LRRauch@msn.com

Laurie Servis
laurie.servis@mac.com

Teri Wells
teriwells@sbcglobal.net

RAK

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@stampingwithblythe.com (biz)

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: San Diego OnStage Swap -- please join us if you're going to San Diego!

Blythe Klipple

It’s time for a reminder……….  If you’ll be going to OnStage in San Diego in April, please consider swapping with us.  Here’s the ‘invitation’:

If you are attending the OnStage event on April 8 in San Diego CA you’ll want to join the SUDSOL Card Front Swap. This is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers and meet some of your SUDSOL sisters face to face.  Our Sudsol Swaps are always the best of the best - don’t miss it!

Details:
  • Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" size please)
  • Current SU! Main Catalog or Occasions Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it
  • Multiple layers
  • Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 176) to protect your work
To sign up: Please email me directly (Blythe Klipple:  blythek@mac.com) by March 24th with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact during the event).  I’ll post updates to the list every couple of weeks until March 24 so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On March 25, I’ll email participants with the final total. This will give you two weeks to complete your swaps. 

Those who have already signed up, please check your name/email below for ‘correctness’.  Please send me your mobile number if you have one.  You’re listed alphabetically by first name.  (easier for me!)

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/San-Diego-OnStage-Swap-please-join-us-if-you-re-going-to-San-Diego-tp34110.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|  

Jan Farring
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Please put me down Blythe

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2017, at 6:21 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34110h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=San Diego OnStage Swap -- please join us if you're going to San Diego!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Details:
  • Multiple layers
To sign up: Please email me directly (Blythe Klipple:  blythek@mac.com) by March 24 with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact during the event).  I’ll post updates to the list every couple of weeks until March 24 so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On March 25, I’ll email participants with the final total. This will give you two weeks to complete your swaps. 

San Diego OnStage Local Sudsol Swap 

Name
Email
Mobile #
Blythe Klipple
209-352-1059
Bonnie Washburn

Char Stiehl

Janet Smith
707-696-1664
Jo Rauch

Laurie Servis

Teri Wells

RAK

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/San-Diego-OnStage-Swap-please-join-us-if-you-re-going-to-San-Diego-tp34110.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h76@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Laurie Servis
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Thanks for the update! Just an fyi...my email is listed incorrectly on your spreadsheet. It should be laurie.servis@gmail.com   Thanks so much for hosting this.  See you in SD!
Blythe Klipple wrote
It’s time for a reminder……….  If you’ll be going to OnStage in San Diego in April, please consider swapping with us.  Here’s the ‘invitation’:

>
> If you are attending the OnStage event on April 8 in San Diego CA you’ll want to join the SUDSOL Card Front Swap. This is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers and meet some of your SUDSOL sisters face to face.  Our Sudsol Swaps are always the best of the best - don’t miss it!
>
> What: Card Front Swap
>
> Who: SUDSOL members
>
> When: Saturday, April 8
>
> Where: To be determined
>
> Time: Lunch break (details to follow)
>
> Details:
> Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" size please)
> Current SU! Main Catalog or Occasions Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it
> Multiple layers
> At least one embellishment
> Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, no smudges)
> Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on a label on each swap
> Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 176) to protect your work
> The final count will include a card for SUDSOL to use as RAKs
> All cards will be uploaded to the Sudsol Pin Board after the event.
> To sign up: Please email me directly (Blythe Klipple:  blythek@) by March 24th with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact during the event).  I’ll post updates to the list every couple of weeks until March 24 so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On March 25, I’ll email participants with the final total. This will give you two weeks to complete your swaps.
>
> As always, I can’t wait to see you all again (or for the first time!).
>
> Those who have already signed up, please check your name/email below for ‘correctness’.  Please send me your mobile number if you have one.  You’re listed alphabetically by first name.  (easier for me!)
>

>
> ~Blythe
>  
>  
> Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
> blythek@ (Sudsol) or blythe@ (biz)
> Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com <http://www.stampingwithblythe.com/>
> SU! Online Store:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net <http://www.blythestamps.stampinup.net/>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR
>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@ <mailto:blythek@>
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/San-Diego-OnStage-Swap-please-join-us-if-you-re-going-to-San-Diego-tp34110.html <http://forum.sudsol.org/San-Diego-OnStage-Swap-please-join-us-if-you-re-going-to-San-Diego-tp34110.html>
> To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h82@.nabble 
> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here <http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1&code=Ymx5dGhla0BtYWMuY29tfDF8LTEzNDU4ODE2MTU=>.

Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 3.03.16 PM.png (60K) <http://forum.sudsol.org/attachment/34358/0/Screen%20Shot%202017-02-14%20at%203.03.16%20PM.png>