San Diego OnStage Local card front swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

San Diego OnStage Local card front swap

Blythe Klipple

Are there really only 7 of us going to San Diego?  In case you’ve been hanging back but really want to get a few great swaps, think about signing up for San Diego’s Swap.  I’m open to when/where to meet if you’d like to meet sometime other than lunch.  I’ll be making a phone text group for swappers so we can quickly communicate if/when necessary.  Be sure to check your cell phone number on the listing below IF you have one.

Here’s the general info for the swap:

If you are attending the OnStage event on April 8 in San Diego CA you’ll want to join the SUDSOL Card Front Swap. This is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers and meet some of your SUDSOL sisters face to face.  Our Sudsol Swaps are always the best of the best - don’t miss it!

What: Card Front Swap

Who: SUDSOL members

When: Saturday, April 8

Where: To be determined 

Time: Lunch break (details to follow) — unless you have another idea for time and place

Details:
  • Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" size please)
  • Current SU! Main Catalog or Occasions Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it
  • Multiple layers
  • At least one embellishment
  • Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, no smudges)
  • Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on a label on each swap
  • Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 176) to protect your work
  • The final count will include a card for SUDSOL to use as RAKs
  • All cards will be uploaded to the Sudsol Pin Board after the event.
To sign up: Please email me directly (Blythe Klipple:  blythek@mac.com) by March 24th with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact during the event).  I’ll post updates to the list every couple of weeks until March 24 so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On March 25, I’ll email participants with the final total. This will give you two weeks to complete your swaps. 

As always, I can’t wait to see you all again (or for the first time!).

Those who have already signed up, please check your name/email below for ‘correctness’.  Please send me your mobile number if you have one.  You’re listed alphabetically by first name.  (easier for me!)

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com 

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR