classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
27 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Samples for your customers

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Who do you swap with to get samples to show your customers? I know a lot of demonstrators swap on SUDSOL. Do you swap with your customers, your downline, etc?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Samples for your customers

Nola Burkhard

I’ve always made swaps for any SU! Event I attend as well have participated with many of SUDSOL swaps. 
Always appreciate the swaps I get, so do my customers!
Nola
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 27, 2019, at 8:38 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46779h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Samples for your customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Who do you swap with to get samples to show your customers? I know a lot of demonstrators swap on SUDSOL. Do you swap with your customers, your downline, etc?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Samples-for-your-customers-tp46779.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I always participate in the SUDSOL swaps, plus in the last couple of years I have been participating in swaps held by other demos and swaps within FB groups I belong to.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019, 10:38 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46779h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Samples+for+your+customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Samples-for-your-customers-tp46779.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I usually do the SUDSOL swaps, our Unit swaps (upline, downline and sideline) and swaps with my downline. ❤️

The other new catalog swap I used to do was discontinued. ☹️

I may need to go back to hosting swaps of my own.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 28, 2019, at 1:38 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46779h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson

I SWAP on a monthly basis with members of my two stamp clubs and with members if a stamp club to which I belong. I have also participated in the Stampin’ Connection 6th SWAP.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 27, 2019, at 10:38 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46779h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

Once a month 7-10 demonstrators get together to swap and talk about SU! business. Mary

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 7:47 AM SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46789h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
crj@woh.rr.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Samples+for+your+customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@woh.rr.com

I SWAP on a monthly basis with members of my two stamp clubs and with members if a stamp club to which I belong. I have also participated in the Stampin’ Connection 6th SWAP.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 27, 2019, at 10:38 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46779h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=Samples for your customers

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: crj@woh.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Samples-for-your-customers-tp46779p46789.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Samples for your customers

Elaine Lampropolos

I’ve participated with Bobbie Ganley for years.  The SUDSOL demonstrators who participate are awesome.  I come away with lots of format/ideas to use in my classes.  Plus, I usually end up buying stamp sets that I don’t own once I see their swaps.  Now that I don’t go to ‘convention’, this is the only swap I do to get samples.  I’m never disappointed.

Elaine Lampropolos

From: ml+s1100894n46779h34@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46779h34@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 10:38 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Samples for your customers

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Samples%20for%20your%20customers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h78@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

I swap through SUDSOL, with other demos in a friend’s downline (she ‘adopted’ me as I’m direct to SU) and at local shoebox events.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 28, 2019, at 9:44 AM, SUDSOL [Elaine Lampropolos] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46791h96@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampinelaine@windstream.net?subject=RE: Samples for your customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinelaine@windstream.net

I’ve participated with Bobbie Ganley for years.  The SUDSOL demonstrators who participate are awesome.  I come away with lots of format/ideas to use in my classes.  Plus, I usually end up buying stamp sets that I don’t own once I see their swaps.  Now that I don’t go to ‘convention’, this is the only swap I do to get samples.  I’m never disappointed.

Elaine Lampropolos

From: ml+s1100894n46779h34@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46779h34@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 10:38 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h78@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Elaine Lampropolos, please change the email address to: stampinelaine@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Samples-for-your-customers-tp46779p46791.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Samples for your customers

Lisa Miller
<quote author="Charlotte Lindmeier">

I joined SUDSOL this last year and try to participate in those swaps.  Plus monthly I swap with other demos at our meeting.  I love participating because it helps me hone my craft and keep up with trends to share with my customers.  Reading others' replies has made me think about a shoebox swap with my customers.  I'll be asking them about that this week!  Thanks, Ladies!
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Samples for your customers

Cathy Hansen
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

I am so addicted to card swaps! And I love being able to show my customers samples made from stamps I haven't purchased.

In the past I have participated in a few of the SUDSOL swaps, but those are usually card fronts only and I prefer full-card swaps.  I've also participated in swaps sponsored by other demos in my area.  Alas, most of those have now been discontinued.  So a couple of years ago I established my own new catalog card swap (Annual, Holiday, and Occasions/Sale-a-Bration).  All of the local (and a handful of not-so-local) demos that I know personally are invited, so it's not a particularly large swap -- participants generally range from 16 to 25 demos.

I also participate in two, and occasionally three, area stamp camps each month (one of which I coordinate).  Each camp has 10 participating demos, and we make cards using current Stampin' Up! supplies.  We always give each other one of the cards we are making at our respective tables.

So I always have a nice supply of samples to display at my classes and post on my blog.

Cathy Hansen
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
cihansen04@hotmail.com
http://cathyscraftroom.blogspot.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Samples for your customers

donnab07

I participate in Bobbie Ganely’s new catalog swaps, SU! events swaps, and I’ve started swapping for my stamp club.  I also occasionally do a shoebox swap at my team meetings.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46779h91@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46779h91@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 7:38 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

new picking tool

Priscilla Williams

Hello.

Perhaps I am not calling it the correct name……….I have searched for a half hour in the IBC and Occasions catalogs.  No tool.  Can anyone help me, please.  THANK YOU!

Priscilla

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: new picking tool

Pamela Parker

Take Your Pick

From: ml+s1100894n46797h94@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46797h94@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2019 11:06 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <parkerp78@>
Subject: SU!: new picking tool

MRSPJW@MWT.NET?subject=new%20picking%20tool

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: MRSPJW@MWT.NET

Hello.

Perhaps I am not calling it the correct name……….I have searched for a half hour in the IBC and Occasions catalogs.  No tool.  Can anyone help me, please.  THANK YOU!

Priscilla

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Priscilla Williams, please change the email address to: MRSPJW@MWT.NET
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Samples-for-your-customers-tp46779p46797.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: new picking tool

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Priscilla Williams

It’s well hidden Priscilla.  I had to ‘dig’ it out for my sister the other day.  I was in the HOLIDAY 2018 catalog.  TAKE YOUR PICK.  144107.  $10.  You might think that you could enter the word ‘pick’ in the product box on the DBWS and have it come up but………..nope.  

As I said to my sister (Janet Smith)………you’re welcome.  :)

~Blythe

On Feb 28, 2019, at 9:05 AM, SUDSOL [Priscilla Williams] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46797h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: MRSPJW@MWT.NET

Hello.

Priscilla

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Priscilla Williams, please change the email address to: MRSPJW@MWT.NET
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Samples-for-your-customers-tp46779p46797.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring

HI Priscilla

It was introduced in the Holiday Catalog  on page 30

Order # is 144107

Putty Refills Order # is 150006

Jan

On 2/28/2019 9:05 AM, SUDSOL [Priscilla Williams] via Business Talk wrote:
MRSPJW@MWT.NET?subject=new picking tool

Hello.

Priscilla

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com

-- 
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin

Take Your Pick Tool.  You can find it in the Holiday Favorites in the upper left of the store.  It carried over from the Holiday Catalog.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 12:05 PM SUDSOL [Priscilla Williams] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46797h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
MRSPJW@MWT.NET?subject=new+picking+tool

Hello.

Priscilla

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring

I do swaps at OnStage - SUDSOL and one organized by Carol Nordquist

Carol also does a monthly swap and I love it because everything is current and usually whatever specials are running!

Jan

On 2/27/2019 7:38 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

-- 
Jan Farring
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: new picking tool

Cathy Hansen

Take Your Pick Tool

From: ml+s1100894n46797h10@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46797h10@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2019 10:06 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>

Hello.

Priscilla

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Priscilla Williams
In reply to this post by Jan Farring

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO REPLIED.  I AM DELIGHTED TO HAVE THE ANSWER!  THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!

Priscilla

From: ml+s1100894n46801h40@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46801h40@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2019 11:14 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <MRSPJW@>
Subject: Re: SU!: new picking tool

janinpb@cbbmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20new%20picking%20tool

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@cbbmail.com

HI Priscilla

It was introduced in the Holiday Catalog on page 30

Order # is 144107

Putty Refills Order # is 150006

Jan

On 2/28/2019 9:05 AM, SUDSOL [Priscilla Williams] via Business Talk wrote:

MRSPJW@MWT.NET?subject=new picking tool

Hello.

Perhaps I am not calling it the correct name……….I have searched for a half hour in the IBC and Occasions catalogs. No tool. Can anyone help me, please. THANK YOU!

Priscilla

-- 
Jan Farring
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the email address to: janinpb@cbbmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Samples-for-your-customers-tp46779p46801.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h2@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Priscilla Williams
In reply to this post by Cathy Hansen

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PJ

From: ml+s1100894n46803h2@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46803h2@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2019 11:20 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <MRSPJW@>
Subject: Re: SU!: new picking tool

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20new%20picking%20tool

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

Take Your Pick Tool

From: ml+s1100894n46797h10@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46797h10@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2019 10:06 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>

Hello.

Priscilla

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Samples-for-your-customers-tp46779p46803.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h2@n7.nabble.com