classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sample for SUDSOL Design Challenge

Claudia Perry

Sample for this week's SDC Challenge:

Did you know that it pays to participate in the Design Challenge! If we have 5 participants we can give away ONE WEEK of free SUDSOL time (which will be added to their membership). How great is that?! So don't wait, because voting has started and we still need 5 more samples… Let's get to it… I know we CAN do it!

This week's

SUDSOL

Design Challenge

SDC280

Challenge Details:

This week I thought we should share our small last minute gifts, like the santa-tizer shared by Jan Farring. I made them for my stamp club members and they loved them. So please share your last minute gift/treats you made for Christmas.

Challenge Rules: 

Please upload to the SUDSOL Design Challenge Gallery - and TITLE and/or keyword the upload "SDC280". Please don't select a stamp set category, only fill in the name of it in the stamp set field. Voting will take place starting Friday and run until 3:00pm (MT) on Sunday.

So don't miss out, because voting has started! Run and cast your vote or better yet, submit your sample for others to vote on!

To be able to vote, you must be logged into the gallery (see button on top right of screen). Once done that, please go to the Design Challenge section (click here) and click on the Vote link under the item you want to vote on! If you are not logged into the gallery but only the main SUDSOL site, you will not see the vote link…

Also, please feel free to email your creation to sudsol@yahoogroups.com so others can adore it and get inspired to participate in this challenge! You may also upload your SDC creations to your personal blog and reference that it was for a SUDSOL Design Challenge. This is a fun and creative way to inspire your customers as well as fellow SU! Demonstrators.

Instructions on how to upload samples to the Gallery are located here.

Claudia Perry
SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator