Sample Blog/Newsletter Post by Joyce Pacer

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sample Blog/Newsletter Post by Joyce Pacer

Costa Marazita

So, you don’t think you have time to scrapbook!
You would love to scrapbook those picture from the wonderful time you had on vacation; but, you just do not have time to scrapbook.  I felt the same for years.  I tried to scrapbook several years ago, but I found that to make one page, it took me at least two to three hours.  Working full time, there just was not enough time in the day.  So, I gave up.
Things have really changed in the scrapbook world.  Now I prefer to call it Memory Keeping.  I look at pictures from four or five years ago and try to remember, what year was it when I went to that beach?  Or, exactly how old was my daughter when she first learned to ride a “two-wheeler”?  It is amazing how much we can forget when we don’t document the event soon after it happened.  There is now a new method to store these wonderful memories.
Memories and Cards is a new program that Stampin’Up has come up with so we can now preserve these wonderful memories shortly after they happen.  You have a choice of 12x12 pages or 6X8 pages.  The protectors have different size pockets where all you need to do is slip your picture into a pocket and choose a card to fit the occasion where you can journal the information that you want to remember.  This is so simple.  Using this system, you can completely document and preserve the memory of a wonderful event within a couple of hours.
I would love to help you preserve your memories of that special event   Contact me and let’s get together and I will show you how easy this method of Memory Keeping is.  I am so excited about using this fast and easy method, that I have almost completed three memory keeping albums in the past month!