Same color?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Same color?

grantj

Both of these card stocks are labeled Crushed Curry. Obviously, one is older than the current one. It is my understanding that I cannot sell the older color at a yard sale since Crushed Curry is a current color. Am I correct?

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Same color?

Barbara Stitt

Funny, a friend and I were talking about this today,  we both have two
Different shades of Crushed Curry.  I think one must be from the original
dye lot when it was an InColor.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 8, 2018, at 1:04 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n44229h45@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Same color?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Both of these card stocks are labeled Crushed Curry. Obviously, one is older than the current one. It is my understanding that I cannot sell the older color at a yard sale since Crushed Curry is a current color. Am I correct?

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Same-color-tp44229.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

Sometimes color can be considerably different from one lot to another. 

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 9/8/2018 5:52:59 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n44232h89@.nabble writes:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Same color?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 8, 2018, at 1:04 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n44229h45@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Same-color-tp44229.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="about:blank" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Same-color-tp44229p44232.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Both situations are possible. I remember the suggestion of using cardstock from the same package when prepping for a class - so the color would be consistent - since the dye lots can vary up to a certain percentage.  I also remember a few years ago we were notified that Real Red had “migrated” so much from its original shade that they were revamping it. My original Real Red ink pad is much brighter than the current shade of Real Red.

Regarding the selling of the older package, I don’t know. Consider using it for finished product that you are selling or gifting.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Sep 9, 2018, at 9:37 AM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n44234h86@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Same color?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Sometimes color can be considerably different from one lot to another. 

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 9/8/2018 5:52:59 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n44232h89@.nabble writes:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Same color?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="about:blank" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Same-color-tp44229p44232.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Same-color-tp44229p44234.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.