classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sale-a-Bration order

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
I have a large last minute SAB order - and it won't let me order the Project Life Memories in the Making or the glitter washi tape...

I have looked at SU! online and don't see anything about them being not available - am I missing something?

Patti Scanlan
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sale-a-Bration order

Krista Pomeroy

Someone posted a few days ago that the Glitter Tape was sold out. I believe the PL cards must be too as I tried to add it to an order a bit ago and it wouldn't let me.

"SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n27946h19@.nabble> wrote:
patti@sudsol.com?subject=Sale-a-Bration order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

I have a large last minute SAB order - and it won't let me order the Project Life Memories in the Making or the glitter washi tape...

I have looked at SU! online and don't see anything about them being not available - am I missing something?

Patti Scanlan

Enjoying fresh high quality tea is comforting, healthy, and easy! Hot or Iced, Black, Green, White, Herbal and more!
Steeped Tea has you covered. Contact me today to learn more and get your parTEA started!
http://www.mysteepedteaparty.com/KT201327/

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sale-a-Bration-order-tp27946.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h67@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Weird - neither on the sold out list :(

Krista Pomeroy wrote
Someone posted a few days ago that the Glitter Tape was sold out. I believe the PL cards must be too as I tried to add it to an order a bit ago and it wouldn't let me.

"SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n27946h19@.nabble> wrote:
>Click here to reply directly to Patti Scanlan privately at patti@ 
>
>If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@
>
>I have a large last minute SAB order - and it won't let me order the Project Life Memories in the Making or the glitter washi tape...
>
>I have looked at SU! online and don't see anything about them being not available - am I missing something?
>
>Patti Scanlan
>
>
>
>
>
>Enjoying fresh high quality tea is comforting, healthy, and easy! Hot or Iced, Black, Green, White, Herbal and more!
>Steeped Tea has you covered. Contact me today to learn more and get your parTEA started!
>http://www.mysteepedteaparty.com/KT201327/
>
>
>
>
>If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@ 
>This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sale-a-Bration-order-tp27946.html 
>
>To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h67@.nabble 
>To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
>
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy Hill
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

They have apparently run out of the product.  My down line placed an order and tried to get the glitter washi tape and it wouldn't let her get it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2016, at 7:58 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n27946h68@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Sale-a-Bration order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Patti Scanlan

Enjoying fresh high quality tea is comforting, healthy, and easy! Hot or Iced, Black, Green, White, Herbal and more!
Steeped Tea has you covered. Contact me today to learn more and get your parTEA started!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sale-a-Bration-order-tp27946.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Sale-a-Bration order

Gail Beezley

They are both gone – the Glitter Tape  a few days ago and the Project Life kit today.  I guess they are not on the same inventory list as the catalog. 

Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting

YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting

Instagram: www.instagram.com/rvcrafting

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/RVCrafting

From: ml-node+s1100894n27946h36@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n27946h36@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 9:59 PM
To: Gail Beezley <Gail@>
Subject: SU!: Sale-a-Bration order

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Sale-a-Bration%20order

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Patti Scanlan

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h84@n5.nabble.com

Gail Beezley Currently in San Antonio, Texas Website: www.RVCrafting.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting Twitter: www.twitter.com/rvcrafting YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I think they aren't included because of when the inventory list is updated... and because the promo is ending today. I have a downline who wanted the glitter tape but missed out, and a sideline who got an order in just in time to get some. I would have liked more myself, but I'll survive. 😊

Happy Stampin'~

On Apr 1, 2016, at 1:12 PM, SUDSOL [Gail Beezley] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n27950h82@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

gail@rvcrafting.com?subject=RE: SU!: Sale-a-Bration order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gail@rvcrafting.com

They are both gone – the Glitter Tape  a few days ago and the Project Life kit today.  I guess they are not on the same inventory list as the catalog. 

Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting

YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting

Instagram: www.instagram.com/rvcrafting

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/RVCrafting

From: ml-node+s1100894n27946h36@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n27946h36@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 9:59 PM
To: Gail Beezley <Gail@>
Subject: SU!: Sale-a-Bration order

Patti Scanlan

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h84@n5.nabble.com

Gail Beezley Currently in San Antonio, Texas Website: www.RVCrafting.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting Twitter: www.twitter.com/rvcrafting YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gail Beezley, please change the email address to: gail@rvcrafting.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sale-a-Bration-order-tp27946p27950.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Coleen Astalos
On the Inventory Status page there is a "Retiring" tab.  Click on it and you'll see a SAB Discontinued List come up.  You'll find both the glitter tape & the Project Life kit listed there as Not Available.

Not very intuitive, but that seems to be how they're keeping track of SAB items they've run out of.

This is what is currently on it:
141282 Sky is the Limit (Wood)
141284 Dans les nuages (Clear, FR)
141349 Sky is the Limit (Clear)
141243 Hello (Clear)
141240 Hello  (Wood)
141020 Metallics Glitter Tape
141018 Memories in the Making Project Life

Coleen

Patti Scanlan wrote

Krista Pomeroy wrote

>
>If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@
>
>I have a large last minute SAB order - and it won't let me order the Project Life Memories in the Making or the glitter washi tape...
>
>I have looked at SU! online and don't see anything about them being not available - am I missing something?
>
>Patti Scanlan
>
>
>
>
>
>Enjoying fresh high quality tea is comforting, healthy, and easy! Hot or Iced, Black, Green, White, Herbal and more!
>Steeped Tea has you covered. Contact me today to learn more and get your parTEA started!
>
>
>
>
>If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@ 
>This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sale-a-Bration-order-tp27946.html 
>
>To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h67@.nabble 
>
Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Interesting! It would be nice if they had let us know and save us the frustration.

Happy Stampin'~

On Apr 1, 2016, at 2:22 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n27953h75@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Sale-a-Bration order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

On the Inventory Status page there is a "Retiring" tab.  Click on it and you'll see a SAB Discontinued List come up.  You'll find both the glitter tape & the Project Life kit listed there as Not Available.

Not very intuitive, but that seems to be how they're keeping track of SAB items they've run out of.

141243 Hello (Clear)
141240 Hello  (Wood)

Coleen

Patti Scanlan wrote

Krista Pomeroy wrote

>
>
>
>
>Patti Scanlan
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sale-a-Bration-order-tp27946p27953.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Hills

I could not order these either so I called the people for different choices.  I did not know about the project cards until today but the glitter tape I saw several days ago on someone's blog.  No I could not find it either on SU site

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 9:58 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n27946h62@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
patti@sudsol.com?subject=Sale-a-Bration+order

Patti Scanlan

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h10@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

coverstonm

Patti,

You can find information about sold out products from SAB on the retiring tab of the Inventory Report.

Melanie

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 9:58 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n27946h81@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
patti@sudsol.com?subject=Sale-a-Bration+order

Patti Scanlan

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h29@n5.nabble.com

--
Melanie
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin
In reply to this post by Coleen Astalos

Colleen ~

Thank you for pointing out the retiring tab.  I've totally overlooked it's existence when looking at the inventory status report.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 12:22 AM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n27953h35@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
coleen@sudsol.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Sale-a-Bration+order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

On the Inventory Status page there is a "Retiring" tab.  Click on it and you'll see a SAB Discontinued List come up.  You'll find both the glitter tape & the Project Life kit listed there as Not Available.

141243 Hello (Clear)
141240 Hello  (Wood)

Coleen

Patti Scanlan wrote

Krista Pomeroy wrote

>
>
>
>
>Patti Scanlan
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sale-a-Bration-order-tp27946p27953.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Cheryl Noble

I have both if you still want them.
Cheryl

Wendy Fassbender, Independent Stampin'UP!® Demonstrator
Cheryl Noble, Independent Stampin'UP!® Demonstrator
Phone: 608-237-7103
E-Mail: wmc@crazysustampers.com
Blog: CRAZYSUSTAMPERS

On Mar 31, 2016, at 9:58 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n27946h22@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Patti Scanlan

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h70@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Sale-a-Bration order

donnab07

~WRD000.jpg (1K) Download Attachment

I called SU! on another matter yesterday, and heard a message that the glitter tape was sold out.  Interesting way to let us know.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n27963h95@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n27963h95@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2016 7:02 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Sale-a-Bration order

wmc@crazysustampers.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Sale-a-Bration%20order

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: wmc@

I have both if you still want them.

Cheryl

Wendy Fassbender, Independent Stampin'UP!® Demonstrator
Cheryl Noble, Independent Stampin'UP!® Demonstrator
Phone: 608-237-7103
E-Mail: wmc@
Blog: CRAZYSUSTAMPERS

On Mar 31, 2016, at 9:58 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n27946h22@.nabble> wrote:

patti@?subject=Sale-a-Bration%20order

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Patti Scanlan

Image removed by sender.Enjoying fresh high quality tea is comforting, healthy, and easy! Hot or Iced, Black, Green, White, Herbal and more!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h70@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cheryl Noble, please change the email address to: wmc@crazysustampers.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sale-a-Bration-order-tp27946p27963.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@.nabble