Sale-A-Bration Mastermind?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sale-A-Bration Mastermind?

Brenda Crawshaw
I have been asked by more than a few of you if I would be offering any type of business development around Sale-A-Bration this year. While I no longer offer one on one coaching for demonstrators (my SEO business has taken over my LIFE lol), I MISS working with demos, especially during the exciting SAB sales period, which is now going to happen twice a year - yay!

If there is enough interest, I am considering offering a Mastermind style group coaching experience for Jan, Feb and March to help support and grow businesses during Sale-A-Bration. I would likely break this into two groups, one for newer demos and one for "career" demos.

Each group will be STRICTLY limited to six people with twice a month 90 minute Masterminds. Each person will get 10 minutes in the "hot seat" and will be able to present whatever challenge on which they would like group input with some targeted coaching from me. Each session will also include some focused business training from me on a variety of topics such as brand reinforcement, social media optimization, specific marketing strategies, customer attraction strategies, etc. You will also have access to my private contact information for follow up questions. Your investment for this will be $300 per month, autobilled for the three months (though if you feel it isn't working for you we can have a conversation about whether you will continue.)

Mastermind style coaching is extremely focused, time efficient and works best when all members are equally motivated and are willing to be held accountable for what they claim they will do.

If this is something that interests you please PM me and let me know which group you would believe to be in the best alignment with your experience with Sale-A-Bration (the length of time you've been a demo isn't as relevant as how much you've used SAB in the past as a business builder). (Please feel free to share this information with demonstrators outside of SUDSOL should you know someone you deem to be similarly inclined.)

I'd love to support you all in making our first 2021 Sale-A-Bration blockbusters for everyone!
Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@TheCrawshawGroup.com 508-628-9765