classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sahara Sand and Crumb Cake

Darby Tanko
Hi,
Both of these colors (pads and markers) show a distinct green!  Especially the Sahara Sand. Does anyone else have this experience?  Does age affect the color?
Thanks for any helpful ideas.
Darby
SU Hobby Demo
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sahara Sand and Crumb Cake

Phyllis Strickland

I agree. Mine have a green cast also.  I got my ink pads about 1 year after the new foam

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 21, 2018, at 1:56 PM, SUDSOL [Darby Tanko] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43321h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

darby@tankofamily.com?subject=Sahara Sand and Crumb Cake
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: darby@tankofamily.com

Hi,
Both of these colors (pads and markers) show a distinct green!  Especially the Sahara Sand. Does anyone else have this experience?  Does age affect the color?
Darby
SU Hobby Demo

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Darby Tanko, please change the email address to: darby@tankofamily.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sahara-Sand-and-Crumb-Cake-tp43321.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h8@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sahara Sand and Crumb Cake

Darby Tanko
Phyllis Strickland wrote
So, do you think they have gone bad?  

I agree. Mine have a green cast also.  I got my ink pads about 1 year after the new foam

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 21, 2018, at 1:56 PM, SUDSOL [Darby Tanko] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43321h85@.nabble> wrote:

Click here to reply directly to Darby Tanko privately at darby@
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: darby@
Hi,
Darby
SU Hobby Demo
If you want the reply to go ONLY to Darby Tanko, please change the email address to: darby@ 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sahara-Sand-and-Crumb-Cake-tp43321.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h8@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.