SWAP PROPOSAL: December 3rd Catalog Kickoff in Dublin (aka San Francisco) CA

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SWAP PROPOSAL: December 3rd Catalog Kickoff in Dublin (aka San Francisco) CA

Blythe Klipple

The December 3rd Catalog Kickoff will be here before we know it.  I’m organizing a swap, get together/sit together and photo opportunity for those Sudsol members attending the Dublin (San Francisco) CA event.  

So far there is a huge group of THREE of us attending.  We’ll be doing a card front swap before the event — or while we sit next to each other inside the iMax theater.

If anyone else is attending in Dublin and would like to join in, please let me know.  I’m going to take a leap right now and say we’ll probably need no more than 5 cards.  I’ll be making more than that just in case, like 10.  

I think the deadline on this one will be December 1st so we have time to get them made and then travel.  Email me at blythek@mac.com to sign up.

“Rules”
  • card front
  • layers
  • current Stampin’ Up! product only
  • name, email, location info attached (or in clear envelope along with card)
  • ingredients used for the card

SWAPPERS SO FAR:

NAME
EMAIL
Blythe Klipple
blythek@mac.com
Janet Smith
janetstamps@pacbell.net
Cindy McCool
cmccool@mccoolmgt.com

Have a great weekend……..

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com (biz)

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SWAP PROPOSAL: December 3rd Catalog Kickoff in Dublin (aka San Francisco) CA

Rosemarrie Gonzalez

Please add me. 

Rosemarrie Gonzalez
Stampin' Up! Demo
Thornsandroses@sbcglobal.net
Cell phone: 510-938-3593

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 21, 2014, at 8:04 PM, "SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU!" <ml-node+s1100894n15331h33@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=SWAP PROPOSAL: December 3rd Catalog Kickoff in Dublin (aka San Francisco) CA
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

The December 3rd Catalog Kickoff will be here before we know it.  I’m organizing a swap, get together/sit together and photo opportunity for those Sudsol members attending the Dublin (San Francisco) CA event.  

So far there is a huge group of THREE of us attending.  We’ll be doing a card front swap before the event — or while we sit next to each other inside the iMax theater.

If anyone else is attending in Dublin and would like to join in, please let me know.  I’m going to take a leap right now and say we’ll probably need no more than 5 cards.  I’ll be making more than that just in case, like 10.  

I think the deadline on this one will be December 1st so we have time to get them made and then travel.  Email me at blythek@mac.com to sign up.

“Rules”
  • card front
  • layers

SWAPPERS SO FAR:

NAME
EMAIL
Blythe Klipple
Janet Smith
Cindy McCool

Have a great weekend……..

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SWAP-PROPOSAL-December-3rd-Catalog-Kickoff-in-Dublin-aka-San-Francisco-CA-tp15331.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h25@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Rosemarrie Gonzalez

Stampin' Up Demo
Wanna sign up for a class?  Call me!
Http://rosieslovebugs.stampinup.net
Email: thornsandroses@sbcglobal.net
cell:510-938-3593
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: SWAP PROPOSAL: December 3rd Catalog Kickoff in Dublin (aka San Francisco) CA

Blythe Klipple

Will do.  Gladly.

~Blythe

On Nov 21, 2014, at 9:57 PM, SUDSOL [Rosemarrie Gonzalez] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n15332h59@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

thornsandroses@sbcglobal.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SWAP%20PROPOSAL:%20%20December%203rd%20Catalog%20Kickoff%20in%20Dublin%20(aka%20San%20Francisco)%20CA
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: thornsandroses@sbcglobal.net

Please add me. 

Rosemarrie Gonzalez
Stampin' Up! Demo
Cell phone: 510-938-3593

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 21, 2014, at 8:04 PM, "SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU!" <ml-node+s1100894n15331h33@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=SWAP PROPOSAL: December 3rd Catalog Kickoff in Dublin (aka San Francisco) CA
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

“Rules”
  • card front
  • layers

SWAPPERS SO FAR:

NAME
EMAIL
Blythe Klipple
Janet Smith
Cindy McCool

Have a great weekend……..

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SWAP-PROPOSAL-December-3rd-Catalog-Kickoff-in-Dublin-aka-San-Francisco-CA-tp15331.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h25@n5.nabble.com
Rosemarrie Gonzalez

Stampin' Up Demo
Wanna sign up for a class?  Call me!
Http://rosieslovebugs.stampinup.net
Email: thornsandroses@sbcglobal.net
cell:510-938-3593

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Rosemarrie Gonzalez, please change the email address to: thornsandroses@sbcglobal.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SWAP-PROPOSAL-December-3rd-Catalog-Kickoff-in-Dublin-aka-San-Francisco-CA-tp15331p15332.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h20@n5.nabble.com