classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

#SUDSOLSocial - are you sharing?

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator
We've been running a poll this month about sharing your business on social media. It appears that many of our members are not sharing their business on social media. Oh my! Why not?

In today's world - social media is king(or queen). Social media marketing increases awareness and helps to validate your brand (you). A social media presence tells your customers that you are active and focused communicating with them.

For the past couple of months we have been trying a new program called #SUDSOLSocial in an effort to help us all be more active on social medial. Participation has been low - but we thought we would give it a bit more of a chance!! :)

So... who will join in this week? It's easy - post to your favorite social media platform and add the tag #SUDSOLSocial. Using the tag allows people to find your post, like it, thereby making it more visible to others!

We have a month full of ideas to help you - but really - just post! If you need an idea, look at our list! Don't have a stamped sample - that's ok! Maybe you have a nice quote or picture that matches the daily idea. Get out there - let us know you are there!

This weeks prompts (again - don't sweat it... post. If you use the prompt, great. If you don't... thats ok too!)
9/24 - Take 10
9/25 - Found Objects
9/26 - Punch it Out
9/27 - Prize Patrol
9/28 - Altering
9/29 - Quick and Cute
9/30 - Congratulations

Hope to SEE you on this weeks #SUDSOLSocial tag!

Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: #SUDSOLSocial - are you sharing?

Cheryl Noble

Maybe we could do a training on HOW TO DO Social Media?  Not sure how the class could be held.   I don’t participate because I don’t know how and it seems so overwhelming.  I use a Mac and it seems to have different rules than HP computers.
Cheryl

Cheryl Noble, Independent Stampin'UP!® Demonstrator
Phone: 608-576-3198
E-Mail: wmc@crazysustampers.com
Blog: CRAZYSUSTAMPERS
crazysustamper, LLC

On Sep 23, 2017, at 11:17 PM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38363h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

slb@sudsol.org?subject=#SUDSOLSocial - are you sharing?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

We've been running a poll this month about sharing your business on social media. It appears that many of our members are not sharing their business on social media. Oh my! Why not?

In today's world - social media is king(or queen). Social media marketing increases awareness and helps to validate your brand (you). A social media presence tells your customers that you are active and focused communicating with them.

For the past couple of months we have been trying a new program called #SUDSOLSocial in an effort to help us all be more active on social medial. Participation has been low - but we thought we would give it a bit more of a chance!! :)

So... who will join in this week? It's easy - post to your favorite social media platform and add the tag #SUDSOLSocial. Using the tag allows people to find your post, like it, thereby making it more visible to others!

We have a month full of ideas to help you - but really - just post! If you need an idea, look at our list! Don't have a stamped sample - that's ok! Maybe you have a nice quote or picture that matches the daily idea. Get out there - let us know you are there!

This weeks prompts (again - don't sweat it... post. If you use the prompt, great. If you don't... thats ok too!)
9/24 - Take 10
9/25 - Found Objects
9/26 - Punch it Out
9/27 - Prize Patrol
9/28 - Altering
9/29 - Quick and Cute
9/30 - Congratulations

Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOLSocial-are-you-sharing-tp38363.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h37@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: #SUDSOLSocial - are you sharing?

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

Cheryl – can you be more specific with what you need on training? Like – how to make a post? Or do you not use Facebook, Instagram, etc at all?  I can honestly say with Instagram … just sign up! It really is easy, its all pictures! J

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n38365h60@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n38365h60@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:36 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: Re: SU!: #SUDSOLSocial - are you sharing?

wmc@crazysustampers.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20#SUDSOLSocial - are you sharing?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: wmc@crazysustampers.com

Maybe we could do a training on HOW TO DO Social Media?  Not sure how the class could be held.   I don’t participate because I don’t know how and it seems so overwhelming.  I use a Mac and it seems to have different rules than HP computers.

Cheryl

crazysustamper, LLC

On Sep 23, 2017, at 11:17 PM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38363h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

slb@sudsol.org?subject=#SUDSOLSocial - are you sharing?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

9/24 - Take 10
9/25 - Found Objects
9/26 - Punch it Out
9/27 - Prize Patrol
9/28 - Altering
9/29 - Quick and Cute
9/30 - Congratulations

Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOLSocial-are-you-sharing-tp38363.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h37@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cheryl Noble, please change the email address to: wmc@crazysustampers.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOLSocial-are-you-sharing-tp38363p38365.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h86@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Cheryl Noble

For me, only can speak for me, I don’t even know what the ‘#” is used for.  I do use facebook but very little, and not a lot.  I have finally started to blog to find out that everyone has moved on.  I guess I would say maybe asking if a Wednesday night chat was dedicated to how to say - do an open or real time facebook thing if people are interested, but you would have to tell us how to get in.  Maybe even chat - I have never been able to get in - but I have only tried three or four times.  Maybe a chat about what is facebook vs instagram and how to use them.
Just my two cents!
Cheryl

crazysustamper, LLC

On Sep 24, 2017, at 7:13 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38368h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20#SUDSOLSocial - are you sharing?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Cheryl – can you be more specific with what you need on training? Like – how to make a post? Or do you not use Facebook, Instagram, etc at all? I can honestly say with Instagram … just sign up! It really is easy, its all pictures! J

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n38365h60@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n38365h60@.nabble] 
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:36 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: Re: SU!: #SUDSOLSocial - are you sharing?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: wmc@crazysustampers.com

Cheryl

crazysustamper, LLC

slb@sudsol.org?subject=#SUDSOLSocial - are you sharing? 

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

So... who will join in this week? It's easy - post to your favorite social media platform and add the tag #SUDSOLSocial. Using the tag allows people to find your post, like it, thereby making it more visible to others!

9/24 - Take 10 
9/25 - Found Objects 
9/26 - Punch it Out 
9/27 - Prize Patrol 
9/28 - Altering 
9/29 - Quick and Cute 
9/30 - Congratulations 

Patti 

SUDSOL Leadership Board 
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOLSocial-are-you-sharing-tp38363.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h37@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cheryl Noble, please change the email address to: wmc@crazysustampers.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOLSocial-are-you-sharing-tp38363p38365.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h86@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOLSocial-are-you-sharing-tp38363p38368.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h37@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

I agree.  Sorry folks, but I know nothing about any of these " social media"
but willing to learn if someone one wants to be brave enough to teach us
and answer our "silly" questions.  Thanks.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 24, 2017, at 10:59 PM, SUDSOL [Cheryl Noble] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38370h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

wmc@crazysustampers.com?subject=Re: SU!: #SUDSOLSocial - are you sharing?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: wmc@crazysustampers.com

For me, only can speak for me, I don’t even know what the ‘#” is used for.  I do use facebook but very little, and not a lot.  I have finally started to blog to find out that everyone has moved on.  I guess I would say maybe asking if a Wednesday night chat was dedicated to how to say - do an open or real time facebook thing if people are interested, but you would have to tell us how to get in.  Maybe even chat - I have never been able to get in - but I have only tried three or four times.  Maybe a chat about what is facebook vs instagram and how to use them.
Just my two cents!
Cheryl

crazysustamper, LLC

On Sep 24, 2017, at 7:13 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38368h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Cheryl – can you be more specific with what you need on training? Like – how to make a post? Or do you not use Facebook, Instagram, etc at all? I can honestly say with Instagram … just sign up! It really is easy, its all pictures! J

Patti

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: wmc@crazysustampers.com

Cheryl

crazysustamper, LLC

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

So... who will join in this week? It's easy - post to your favorite social media platform and add the tag #SUDSOLSocial. Using the tag allows people to find your post, like it, thereby making it more visible to others!

9/24 - Take 10 
9/25 - Found Objects 
9/26 - Punch it Out 
9/27 - Prize Patrol 
9/28 - Altering 
9/29 - Quick and Cute 
9/30 - Congratulations 

Patti 

SUDSOL Leadership Board 
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOLSocial-are-you-sharing-tp38363.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cheryl Noble, please change the email address to: wmc@crazysustampers.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOLSocial-are-you-sharing-tp38363p38365.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h86@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOLSocial-are-you-sharing-tp38363p38368.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cheryl Noble, please change the email address to: wmc@crazysustampers.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOLSocial-are-you-sharing-tp38363p38370.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h87@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: #SUDSOLSocial - are you sharing?

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

Ask! I will do what I can to help!

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n38371h46@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n38371h46@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2017 10:10 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: Re: SU!: #SUDSOLSocial - are you sharing?

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20#SUDSOLSocial - are you sharing?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 24, 2017, at 10:59 PM, SUDSOL [Cheryl Noble] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38370h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Just my two cents!

Cheryl

crazysustamper, LLC

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n38365h60@.nabble [ml+s1100894n38365h60@.nabble] 

Cheryl

crazysustamper, LLC

9/24 - Take 10 
9/25 - Found Objects 
9/26 - Punch it Out 
9/27 - Prize Patrol 
9/28 - Altering 
9/29 - Quick and Cute 
9/30 - Congratulations 

Patti 

SUDSOL Leadership Board 
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOLSocial-are-you-sharing-tp38363p38370.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h87@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOLSocial-are-you-sharing-tp38363p38371.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h86@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt
Barbara Stitt wrote
Have you considered joining the SUDSOL Goals Support Group?  This would be a GREAT goal to work on for the 8 week time frame.   You could easily set a goal like...   Get started with Facebook for my business.  Then have intermediate steps like - research how to set up a facebook business page, set up a business page, make a first post, etc.

Many others in the group have already set up their pages and may be able to give you tips/guidance to get you going.  But ultimately, it is up to you to take the time to actually get going and do it.

If you're interested in signing up for this round of the Goals Support Group you need to do it ASAP as we've already gotten started.  Contact goals@sudsol.com to signup.

Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Cheryl Noble

The # (it's called a hashtag) is looking like 'tags' on facebook. If you type #paintedharvest (no spaces) then you post would appear when someone put Painted Harvest in a search box. 

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 24, 2017, at 7:59 PM, SUDSOL [Cheryl Noble] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38370h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Just my two cents!
Cheryl

crazysustamper, LLC

Patti

Cheryl

crazysustamper, LLC

9/24 - Take 10 
9/25 - Found Objects 
9/26 - Punch it Out 
9/27 - Prize Patrol 
9/28 - Altering 
9/29 - Quick and Cute 
9/30 - Congratulations 

Patti 

SUDSOL Leadership Board 
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org 

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h19@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by SUDSOL Leadership Board

I will gladly chime in on how I post to my Instagram account. Heading home from Bryce, UT day after tomorrow
#SudsolSOcial.
Nola  

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2017, at 1:21 PM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n38406h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

slb@sudsol.org?subject=Re: SU!: #SUDSOLSocial - are you sharing?

Barbara Stitt wrote
Have you considered joining the SUDSOL Goals Support Group?  This would be a GREAT goal to work on for the 8 week time frame.   You could easily set a goal like...   Get started with Facebook for my business.  Then have intermediate steps like - research how to set up a facebook business page, set up a business page, make a first post, etc.

Many others in the group have already set up their pages and may be able to give you tips/guidance to get you going.  But ultimately, it is up to you to take the time to actually get going and do it.

If you're interested in signing up for this round of the Goals Support Group you need to do it ASAP as we've already gotten started.  Contact goals@sudsol.com to signup.

Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOLSocial-are-you-sharing-tp38363p38406.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h17@n7.nabble.com