OH! I am so proud of myself! Because of this new program: #SUDSOLSocial I now have an account on Instragram, and I have uploaded a SU! project from today's June Calendar for #SUDSOLSocial to my Instragram account and it worked like a charm. I even was able to PIN it to the SUDSOL Pintrest board for #SUDSOLSocial.
If 5 or more of us play during the week one will be picked as the winner to get a FREE month added to their SUDSOL membership.
It was SO easy. I hope you will play along with and post one or more of your projects (does not have to be a card) from the June list, on one of YOUR Social Media accounts, remember to post it along with the "#" hashtag and then let me, Patti or Coleen know so we can Pin it to our #SUDSOLSocial board.
The card I made was for today's June 9 - Favorite New Set. My card featured that new set along with the returning set - Sitting Here. It's on my Instragram account and it's also posted here:
Tomorrow's is Friendship, Sunday: Father's Day, Monday: Memories and More...
Today is a great day to join in on this program! Today's prompt is Friendship. A picture of you and your friends, a quote about friendship, stamped sample about friends.... etc!! It's easy.
Want to make an eye catching image? Here you go.... follow along!
1) Go to canva.com (if you aren't a member - join, it's free!)
2) Select Social Media from the design area
3) On the left - you can scroll through TONS of ideas! All can be edited, most are free! Even the ones that have a $ with them - many times it is just a small part that can be deleted and make it free
4) Choose an idea you like - and it will load in the creative space
5) You can edit words, add/upload images (just drag from your computer to the space!)
6) When done - download to your computer. Then upload to your favorite social media and add the #SUDSOLSocial hashtag
7) Let Nola know via SUDSOLSocial@sudsol.com
It is that easy.... now you try!! :)
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Great walk-through, Patti!
I'm excited for the program -- I'm just can't add another project right now. I'll try to get some posts in for June, and I've got it scheduled in for July. Thanks for adding this; I think it will be a great help for planning my social media!
And I know some Accountability Partners were looking to up their social media presence... this would be an easy way to get started!!!
<iframe src="x-smartmail-loaded:" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: -webkit-standard; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.301961); -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; width: 0px; height: 0px; border: none;">
On Jun 10, 2017, 11:14 AM -0500, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <
|Free forum by Nabble - Scala forum||Edit this page|