classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

#SUDSOLSocial - It's SO Easy!

Nola Burkhard
OH! I am so proud of myself!  Because of this new program: #SUDSOLSocial I now have an account on Instragram, and I have uploaded a SU! project from today's June Calendar for #SUDSOLSocial to my Instragram account and it worked like a charm. I even was able to PIN it to the SUDSOL Pintrest board for #SUDSOLSocial.

If 5 or more of us play during the week one will be picked as the winner to get a FREE month added to their SUDSOL membership.

It was SO easy.  I hope you will play along with and post one or more of your projects (does not have to be a card) from the June list, on one of YOUR Social Media accounts, remember to post it along with the "#" hashtag and then let me, Patti or Coleen know so we can Pin it to our #SUDSOLSocial board.

The card I made was for today's June 9 - Favorite New Set. My card featured that new set along with the returning set - Sitting Here.  It's on my Instragram account and it's also posted here:

Tomorrow's is Friendship, Sunday: Father's Day, Monday: Memories and More...

Hugs, Nola
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: #SUDSOLSocial - It's SO Easy!

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Today is a great day to join in on this program! Today's prompt is Friendship.  A picture of you and your friends, a quote about friendship, stamped sample about friends.... etc!! It's easy.

Want to make an eye catching image? Here you go.... follow along!
1) Go to canva.com (if you aren't a member - join, it's free!)
2) Select Social Media from the design area
3) On the left - you can scroll through TONS of ideas! All can be edited, most are free!  Even the ones that have a $ with them - many times it is just a small part that can be deleted and make it free
4) Choose an idea you like - and it will load in the creative space
5) You can edit words, add/upload images (just drag from your computer to the space!)
6) When done - download to your computer.  Then upload to your favorite social media and add the #SUDSOLSocial hashtag
7) Let Nola know via SUDSOLSocial@sudsol.com

It is that easy.... now you try!! :)

Patti
Nola Burkhard wrote
OH! I am so proud of myself!  Because of this new program: #SUDSOLSocial I now have an account on Instragram, and I have uploaded a SU! project from today's June Calendar for #SUDSOLSocial to my Instragram account and it worked like a charm. I even was able to PIN it to the SUDSOL Pintrest board for #SUDSOLSocial.

If 5 or more of us play during the week one will be picked as the winner to get a FREE month added to their SUDSOL membership.

It was SO easy.  I hope you will play along with and post one or more of your projects (does not have to be a card) from the June list, on one of YOUR Social Media accounts, remember to post it along with the "#" hashtag and then let me, Patti or Coleen know so we can Pin it to our #SUDSOLSocial board.

The card I made was for today's June 9 - Favorite New Set. My card featured that new set along with the returning set - Sitting Here.  It's on my Instragram account and it's also posted here:

Hugs, Nola
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: #SUDSOLSocial - It's SO Easy!

Jenny Vercammen

Great walk-through, Patti!

I'm excited for the program -- I'm just can't add another project right now. I'll try to get some posts in for June, and I've got it scheduled in for July. Thanks for adding this; I think it will be a great help for planning my social media!

And I know some Accountability Partners were looking to up their social media presence... this would be an easy way to get started!!!

Jenny Vercammen   Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Stamp With Jenny
photo Mobile: <a href="tel:224-627-3630" style="color: rgb(78, 75, 76); font-size: 12px; text-decoration: none;">224-627-3630
Email: jenny@stampwithjenny.com
Online StoreShop Now
 <iframe src="x-smartmail-loaded:" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: -webkit-standard; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.301961); -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; width: 0px; height: 0px; border: none;">

On Jun 10, 2017, 11:14 AM -0500, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36740h0@.nabble>, wrote:
patti@sudsol.com?subject=Re:%20#SUDSOLSocial%20-%20It's%20SO%20Easy!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Today is a great day to join in on this program! Today's prompt is Friendship.  A picture of you and your friends, a quote about friendship, stamped sample about friends.... etc!! It's easy.

Want to make an eye catching image? Here you go.... follow along!
1) Go to canva.com (if you aren't a member - join, it's free!)
2) Select Social Media from the design area
3) On the left - you can scroll through TONS of ideas! All can be edited, most are free!  Even the ones that have a $ with them - many times it is just a small part that can be deleted and make it free
4) Choose an idea you like - and it will load in the creative space
5) You can edit words, add/upload images (just drag from your computer to the space!)
6) When done - download to your computer.  Then upload to your favorite social media and add the #SUDSOLSocial hashtag
7) Let Nola know via SUDSOLSocial@

It is that easy.... now you try!! :)

Patti
Nola Burkhard wrote

Hugs, Nola
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOLSocial-It-s-SO-Easy-tp36731p36740.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h53@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.