classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SUDSOL Zoom Meeting

Jeanne Moss

Hello SUDSOL Members!

I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to this.  We’ve been moving, and I’m sure at least some of you know what that’s like.

I’ve been joining Sue and Kim on their Paper Pumpkin Zoom the last couple of months.  It’s been a lot of fun, and they’ve had a great turnout!

Our first SUDSOL Zoom will be Friday, February 12th at 8:00 p.m. EST.  Hopefully, that will be a good time for some of you.  We’ll be doing a sketch challenge.  I’ll post a picture of a sketch before the Zoom Meeting, so you can decide which of your supplies you’d like to use.  We’ll stamp and chat and then show what we’ve created using the sketch.

In preparation for the SUDSOL Zoom, I’ll be holding a practice zoom session this Thursday night for those of you who are new to zoom or may need a little help.  If you’re new to Zoom, you’ll need to go to zoom.com and download the FREE version.  Then, Thursday night, you’ll click on the link below.  You may or may not need the ID and Passcode, so you may want to print this and keep it handy.

I hope to see some of you Thursday night!

Jeanne Moss

Business Article Librarian

Topic: Practice Zoom

Time: Feb 4, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87384645501?pwd=RmtLMk9qWUZvNjNuTThmcXRxRzZ4Zz09

Meeting ID: 873 8464 5501

Passcode: 775033

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SUDSOL Zoom Meeting

Barbara Stitt

Hey girlfriend!  Thank you so much for doing this.  It’s so much fun
Visiting face to face and seeing what others are doing!  I’ll try to make
It though Fridays are usually not good for me.  It will be a lot of fun!
Thanks again for taking time from your hectic schedule to do this!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 1, 2021, at 6:48 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57366h92@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=SUDSOL Zoom Meeting
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Hello SUDSOL Members!

I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to this.  We’ve been moving, and I’m sure at least some of you know what that’s like.

I’ve been joining Sue and Kim on their Paper Pumpkin Zoom the last couple of months.  It’s been a lot of fun, and they’ve had a great turnout!

Our first SUDSOL Zoom will be Friday, February 12th at 8:00 p.m. EST.  Hopefully, that will be a good time for some of you.  We’ll be doing a sketch challenge.  I’ll post a picture of a sketch before the Zoom Meeting, so you can decide which of your supplies you’d like to use.  We’ll stamp and chat and then show what we’ve created using the sketch.

In preparation for the SUDSOL Zoom, I’ll be holding a practice zoom session this Thursday night for those of you who are new to zoom or may need a little help.  If you’re new to Zoom, you’ll need to go to zoom.com and download the FREE version.  Then, Thursday night, you’ll click on the link below.  You may or may not need the ID and Passcode, so you may want to print this and keep it handy.

Jeanne Moss

Join Zoom Meeting

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Zoom-Meeting-tp57366.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

You’re welcome!  I’m glad I finally have time to do it!

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 1, 2021, at 8:00 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57367h18@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: SUDSOL Zoom Meeting
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 1, 2021, at 6:48 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57366h92@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Hello SUDSOL Members!

Jeanne Moss

Join Zoom Meeting

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Zoom-Meeting-tp57366.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Zoom-Meeting-tp57366p57367.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Smith

Sounds like fun!  Can’t come on Thursday (my husband’s birthday) but I hope I can on the 12th!

Janet Smith 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, February 1, 2021, 7:26 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57368h25@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: SUDSOL Zoom Meeting

You’re welcome!  I’m glad I finally have time to do it!

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 1, 2021, at 8:00 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n57367h18@.nabble > wrote:

Tnstampingranny@?subject=Re: SU!: SUDSOL Zoom Meeting
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 1, 2021, at 6:48 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n57366h92@.nabble > wrote:

stampingal@?subject=SUDSOL Zoom Meeting

Hello SUDSOL Members!

Jeanne Moss

Join Zoom Meeting

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Zoom-Meeting-tp57366p57367.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Zoom-Meeting-tp57366p57368.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h10@.nabble

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|

Delphine Rinehart
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

I will try to join

Delphine😊

On Feb 1, 2021, at 4:48 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57366h44@.nabble> wrote:

Hello SUDSOL Members!

Jeanne Moss

Join Zoom Meeting

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h91@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie

I'm not available Friday nights at 8, but this sounds like great fun.
Connie Douglas

Connie Douglas
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up!
Check out my website for fabulous ideas and products
greatstampingwithconnie.com
Follow me on Facebook at Great Stamping with Connie
Find inspiration from me on Pinterest and Instagram
Paper Pumpkin - https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2053886
#greatstampingwithconnie
#wasagabeachstamping

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 6:48 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57366h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=SUDSOL+Zoom+Meeting
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Hello SUDSOL Members!

Jeanne Moss

Join Zoom Meeting

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

Count me in Jeanne. It is really fun to see others.
Sue Erickson

On Feb 2, 2021, at 12:25 PM, SUDSOL [Connie] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57383h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

greatstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SUDSOL%20Zoom%20Meeting
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: greatstamping@gmail.com

I'm not available Friday nights at 8, but this sounds like great fun.
Connie Douglas

Connie Douglas
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up!
Check out my website for fabulous ideas and products
greatstampingwithconnie.com
Follow me on Facebook at Great Stamping with Connie
Find inspiration from me on Pinterest and Instagram
Paper Pumpkin - https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2053886
#greatstampingwithconnie
#wasagabeachstamping

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 6:48 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57366h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=SUDSOL+Zoom+Meeting
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Hello SUDSOL Members!

I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to this. We’ve been moving, and I’m sure at least some of you know what that’s like.

I’ve been joining Sue and Kim on their Paper Pumpkin Zoom the last couple of months. It’s been a lot of fun, and they’ve had a great turnout!

Our first SUDSOL Zoom will be Friday, February 12th at 8:00 p.m. EST. Hopefully, that will be a good time for some of you. We’ll be doing a sketch challenge. I’ll post a picture of a sketch before the Zoom Meeting, so you can decide which of your supplies you’d like to use. We’ll stamp and chat and then show what we’ve created using the sketch.

In preparation for the SUDSOL Zoom, I’ll be holding a practice zoom session this Thursday night for those of you who are new to zoom or may need a little help. If you’re new to Zoom, you’ll need to go to zoom.com and download the FREE version. Then, Thursday night, you’ll click on the link below. You may or may not need the ID and Passcode, so you may want to print this and keep it handy.

Jeanne Moss

Join Zoom Meeting

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Zoom-Meeting-tp57366.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie, please change the email address to: greatstamping@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Zoom-Meeting-tp57366p57383.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Never a dull moment with Sudsol and what a good idea.  I hope to be there on the 12th.  It’s on my calendar.  (You know that now I just have to remember to check that calendar!!!)  Go Jeanne!

~Blythe

On Feb 1, 2021, at 4:48 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57366h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=SUDSOL%20Zoom%20Meeting
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Hello SUDSOL Members!

Jeanne Moss

Join Zoom Meeting

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

davism

I hope to be there. I have it on my calendar. Thanks for doing this  Mary

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 11:13 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57407h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+SUDSOL+Zoom+Meeting
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Never a dull moment with Sudsol and what a good idea.  I hope to be there on the 12th.  It’s on my calendar.  (You know that now I just have to remember to check that calendar!!!)  Go Jeanne!

~Blythe

On Feb 1, 2021, at 4:48 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57366h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@...?subject=SUDSOL%20Zoom%20Meeting

Hello SUDSOL Members!

Jeanne Moss

Join Zoom Meeting

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Zoom-Meeting-tp57366p57407.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com