classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SUDSOL Weekly Technique Challenge 182016 - Acrylic Blocking

Jeanne Walsh
Challenge Details
This week’s technique challenge is the Acrylic Block stamping technique.  The tutorial on how to can be found here.  Give some thought to sharing with us your creation or what you found on the internet that will inspire you and ‘pin’, ‘pin’, ‘pin’.  I started off the challenge by pinning one of Arden Dougan's cards that she created for the 2015 SUDSOL Shoebox Shindig Baltimore.  Arden, thank you so much for creating such a beautiful card.

Challenge Rules
Just pin your creations (or samples you found elsewhere that fit the challenge) to one of your boards and add STC182016 as a tag. If you are pinning your own creations, take a minute to fill in some details like the name of stamp set and colors used.  Add any other tags that apply. If we have at least five samples we can give away one week of free SUDSOL time (time will be added to the winner’s membership). How great is that?! So don't wait, you have until Sunday, May 8, at 5:00 PM (EST).  Doesn’t everyone love a challenge?  I know I do – get moving!  Again, don't forget to tag your entry STC182016 so I can search and pull up the technique challenge samples for that week! Participant with the most qualifying entries will be the winner.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SUDSOL Weekly Technique Challenge 182016 - Acrylic Blocking

Susan Elise Morton

Hi!  The link did not go to the tutorial for me.  The card is lovely ~ thanks for sharing!!!!  Susan Elise

From: ml-node+s1100894n28705h70@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28705h70@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2016 12:31 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: SUDSOL Weekly Technique Challenge 182016 - Acrylic Blocking

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=SUDSOL%20Weekly%20Technique%20Challenge%20182016%20-%20Acrylic%20Blocking

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

Challenge Details
This week’s technique challenge is the Acrylic Block stamping technique.  The tutorial on how to can be found here.  Give some thought to sharing with us your creation or what you found on the internet that will inspire you and ‘pin’, ‘pin’, ‘pin’.  I started off the challenge by pinning one of Arden Dougan's cards that she created for the 2015 SUDSOL Shoebox Shindig Baltimore.  Arden, thank you so much for creating such a beautiful card.

Challenge Rules
Just pin your creations (or samples you found elsewhere that fit the challenge) to one of your boards and add STC182016 as a tag. If you are pinning your own creations, take a minute to fill in some details like the name of stamp set and colors used.  Add any other tags that apply. If we have at least five samples we can give away one week of free SUDSOL time (time will be added to the winner’s membership). How great is that?! So don't wait, you have until Sunday, May 8, at 5:00 PM (EST).  Doesn’t everyone love a challenge?  I know I do – get moving!  Again, don't forget to tag your entry STC182016 so I can search and pull up the technique challenge samples for that week! Participant with the most qualifying entries will be the winner.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Weekly-Technique-Challenge-182016-Acrylic-Blocking-tp28705.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h77@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SUDSOL Weekly Technique Challenge 182016 - Acrylic Blocking

Beth Schreiber
In reply to this post by Jeanne Walsh

Link not working

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2016, at 12:31 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n28705h30@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=SUDSOL Weekly Technique Challenge 182016 - Acrylic Blocking
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

Challenge Details

Challenge Rules

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Weekly-Technique-Challenge-182016-Acrylic-Blocking-tp28705.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h37@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Grace

You have to log into the website first, then the link works. 

Beth

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node+s1100894n28714h60@.nabble>
Date: 05/01/2016 6:23 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <beth.grace@>
Subject: Re: SU!: SUDSOL Weekly Technique Challenge 182016 - Acrylic Blocking

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: SUDSOL Weekly Technique Challenge 182016 - Acrylic Blocking
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@

Link not working

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2016, at 12:31 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n28705h30@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=SUDSOL Weekly Technique Challenge 182016 - Acrylic Blocking

Challenge Details

Challenge Rules

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h37@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Weekly-Technique-Challenge-182016-Acrylic-Blocking-tp28705p28714.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h88@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I'm logged in but still get "page not found".

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On May 2, 2016, at 11:40 AM, SUDSOL [Beth Grace] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n28721h83@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

beth.grace@verizon.net?subject=Re: SU!: SUDSOL Weekly Technique Challenge 182016 - Acrylic Blocking
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beth.grace@verizon.net

Beth

From: "SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node+s1100894n28714h60@.nabble>

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: SUDSOL Weekly Technique Challenge 182016 - Acrylic Blocking
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@

Link not working

Sent from my iPhone

Challenge Details

Challenge Rules

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Weekly-Technique-Challenge-182016-Acrylic-Blocking-tp28705p28714.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h88@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Grace, please change the email address to: beth.grace@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Weekly-Technique-Challenge-182016-Acrylic-Blocking-tp28705p28721.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h94@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SUDSOL Weekly Technique Challenge 182016 - Acrylic Blocking

Pip Todman
In reply to this post by Jeanne Walsh
Jeanne Walsh wrote
Challenge Details

Challenge Rules

Works for me & I love this technique - I used to spritz the block with water after inking too - makes it a bit messier, but also a bit watercolour-y if that's a word!!

Thanks for sharing, I will make one up & post!
Cheers, Pip
Pip Todman
www.queenpipcards.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

The link seems to be working now. Strange that it wasn't before.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 2, 2016, at 12:04 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n28722h14@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: SUDSOL Weekly Technique Challenge 182016 - Acrylic Blocking
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I'm logged in but still get "page not found".

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 2, 2016, at 11:40 AM, SUDSOL [Beth Grace] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n28721h83@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

beth.grace@verizon.net?subject=Re: SU!: SUDSOL Weekly Technique Challenge 182016 - Acrylic Blocking
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beth.grace@verizon.net

Beth

Link not working

Sent from my iPhone

Challenge Details

Challenge Rules

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Grace, please change the email address to: beth.grace@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Weekly-Technique-Challenge-182016-Acrylic-Blocking-tp28705p28721.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h94@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Weekly-Technique-Challenge-182016-Acrylic-Blocking-tp28705p28722.html