Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SUDSOL Weekly October 2-8

Kim Innis

Inline image 1

You can view the current SUDSOL Weekly online, anytime! Save this link
http://www.sudsol.org/weekly/weekly.pdf

Don’t forget the SUDSOL Instant Icon Builder is available for your use to input product images on your blog!  Check it out here! http://sudsol.org/member/instant-icons/

Also –watch your email or the forum each Tuesday for the Weekly Deals email –  an image premade for you to share on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc., with all the Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals!

Business Chat – Wednesday October @ 7:00 pm Mountain Time

Downline Incentives that Don’t Break the Bank

Want to join the chat using your iPad or Tablet?

Just click on the link in the chat room to get a mobile friendly version

CURRENT CHALLENGES

Technique Challenge—STC 4017 – In the Middle Technique

The challenge this week is the In the Middle Technique. A step-by- step

pictorial can be found by clicking here.

Pin your creation to one of your SUDSOL boards with the tag STC 4017 so

I can find it. Don’t have the necessary products? Then find cards on the

internet created with this challenge and pin them. If we have at least five

samples we can give away one week of free SUDSOL time (time will be

added to the winner’s membership).

Do you have it in you to take on this challenge? I hope someone does!

P.S. Did you notice our tutorial sample is out of date? I am hoping

someone will step up to the challenge and make a new sample for our

database.

Happy challenge,

Jeanne Walsh, SUDSOL Technique Challenge Coordinator

SUDSOL Design Challenge – SDC 477 – Christmas Around the World     

Your challenge is to design a Halloween card and pin it to one of your pin boards. I know you have already made one or two designs so this should be an easy challenge. If you haven’t designed any yet…better get busy! Halloween is fast approaching. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC477 so I can find it.

Here is an out-of-the box Halloween card Joy Harrington created using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits. Enjoy!

Happy creating,

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

New PIN to WIN program –

Get ready for the new PIN to WIN program!  Each week I will pick a stamp set to focus on and encourage you to participate by finding samples for this stamp set and pinning them to SUDSOL.  This week’s stamp set is:    

Pinning to SUDSOL is super easy (instructions are here)!  Just go out and find samples shared on the web with each week's stamp set and pin them to SUDSOL!  The samples can even be items you've made yourself if you like!   The idea is to have a good selection of samples shared for each week's stamp set so everyone can benefit from the fantastic ideas.   What's the WIN part?  Well, each week I'll pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL.  Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free!  You get one entry for every new pin you make.  Sorry, re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL doesn't count.

Question of the Week

Do you have Stamp a Stacks for more than Christmas cards? If you do are they as popular?  How frequently do you have them?

Please send your response using QOTW as a subject to the Business Section of the SUDSOL Forum.

Fifteen Minute Business Builder Tasks

·         October 2:  Take 15 minutes today and create a priority To Do List for the week

·         October 3: Take 15 minutes today and learn how to set up delayed emails in your email program and send your newsletter out!

·         October 4: Take 15 minutes and check out the Stampin’ Up! website promotions page, and be sure you are aware of all the sales, promotions, specials, etc!

·         October 5: Take 15 minutes today to recognize your downline.

·         October 6: Take 15 minutes today and stamp 5 identical Thank You cards

·         October 7: Take 15 minutes and call 3 customers asking them if they'd like to book a workshop.

·         October 8:  Take 15 minutes today and plan a week’s worth of Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and/or Twitter posts. Be ready to post them!

SUDSOL BINGO for October 2017

Inline image 2

Download the bingo card here: http:/sudsol.org/weekly/bingocard.JPG

If you have any questions or comments please email them to: weekly@sudsol.com

Have a good week!

SUDSOL Weekly Coordinator

Inline image 4Inline image 5Inline image 6

Reply | Threaded
|

CORRECTED SUDSOL Weekly October 2-8

Kim Innis

Inline image 1

Don’t forget the SUDSOL Instant Icon Builder is available for your use to input product images on your blog!  Check it out here! http://sudsol.org/member/instant-icons/

Also –watch your email or the forum each Tuesday for the Weekly Deals email –  an image premade for you to share on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc., with all the Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals!

Business Chat – Wednesday October @ 7:00 pm Mountain Time

CURRENT CHALLENGES

database.

Happy challenge,

Your challenge is to design a Halloween card and pin it to one of your pin boards. I know you have already made one or two designs so this should be an easy challenge. If you haven’t designed any yet…better get busy! Halloween is fast approaching. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC477 so I can find it.

Here is an out-of-the box Halloween card Joy Harrington created using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits. Enjoy!

Happy creating,

New PIN to WIN program – Graveyard Gate

Get ready for the new PIN to WIN program!  Each week I will pick a stamp set to focus on and encourage you to participate by finding samples for this stamp set and pinning them to SUDSOL.  This week’s stamp set is:   Graveyard Gate

Pinning to SUDSOL is super easy (instructions are here)!  Just go out and find samples shared on the web with each week's stamp set and pin them to SUDSOL!  The samples can even be items you've made yourself if you like!   The idea is to have a good selection of samples shared for each week's stamp set so everyone can benefit from the fantastic ideas.   What's the WIN part?  Well, each week I'll pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL.  Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free!  You get one entry for every new pin you make.  Sorry, re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL doesn't count.

Question of the Week

Do you have Stamp a Stacks for more than Christmas cards? If you do are they as popular?  How frequently do you have them?

Please send your response using QOTW as a subject to the Business Section of the SUDSOL Forum.

·         October 2:  Take 15 minutes today and create a priority To Do List for the week

·         October 3: Take 15 minutes today and learn how to set up delayed emails in your email program and send your newsletter out!

·         October 4: Take 15 minutes and check out the Stampin’ Up! website promotions page, and be sure you are aware of all the sales, promotions, specials, etc!

·         October 5: Take 15 minutes today to recognize your downline.

·         October 6: Take 15 minutes today and stamp 5 identical Thank You cards

·         October 7: Take 15 minutes and call 3 customers asking them if they'd like to book a workshop.

·         October 8:  Take 15 minutes today and plan a week’s worth of Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and/or Twitter posts. Be ready to post them!

Inline image 2

Have a good week!

Inline image 3 Inline image 4Inline image 5    

Reply | Threaded
|

REMINDER: SUDSOL Weekly October 2-8

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by Kim Innis

Inline image 1

Don’t forget the SUDSOL Instant Icon Builder is available for your use to input product images on your blog! Check it out here! http://sudsol.org/member/instant-icons/

Also –watch your email or the forum each Tuesday for the Weekly Deals email – an image premade for you to share on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc., with all the Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals!

Business Chat – Wednesday October @ 7:00 pm Mountain Time

CURRENT CHALLENGES

database.

Happy challenge,

Your challenge is to design a Halloween card and pin it to one of your pin boards. I know you have already made one or two designs so this should be an easy challenge. If you haven’t designed any yet…better get busy! Halloween is fast approaching. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC477 so I can find it.

Happy creating,

New PIN to WIN program – Graveyard Gate

Get ready for the new PIN to WIN program! Each week I will pick a stamp set to focus on and encourage you to participate by finding samples for this stamp set and pinning them to SUDSOL. This week’s stamp set is: Graveyard Gate

Pinning to SUDSOL is super easy (instructions are here)! Just go out and find samples shared on the web with each week's stamp set and pin them to SUDSOL! The samples can even be items you've made yourself if you like! The idea is to have a good selection of samples shared for each week's stamp set so everyone can benefit from the fantastic ideas. What's the WIN part? Well, each week I'll pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL. Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free! You get one entry for every new pin you make. Sorry, re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL doesn't count.

Question of the Week

Do you have Stamp a Stacks for more than Christmas cards? If you do are they as popular? How frequently do you have them?

Please send your response using QOTW as a subject to the Business Section of the SUDSOL Forum.

· October 2: Take 15 minutes today and create a priority To Do List for the week

· October 3: Take 15 minutes today and learn how to set up delayed emails in your email program and send your newsletter out!

· October 4: Take 15 minutes and check out the Stampin’ Up! website promotions page, and be sure you are aware of all the sales, promotions, specials, etc!

· October 5: Take 15 minutes today to recognize your downline.

· October 6: Take 15 minutes today and stamp 5 identical Thank You cards

· October 7Take 15 minutes and call 3 customers asking them if they'd like to book a workshop.

· October 8Take 15 minutes today and plan a week’s worth of Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and/or Twitter posts. Be ready to post them!

Inline image 2

Download the bingo card here: http:/sudsol.org/weekly/bingocard.JPG

If you have any questions or comments please email them to: weekly@sudsol.com

Have a good week!

Inline image 3    Inline image 4   Inline image 5 

Reply | Threaded
|

SUDSOL Weekly October 9-15

Kim Innis

Inline image 1

Business Chat – Wednesday October 11 @ 7:00 pm Mountain Time

Promoting Sales During the Holiday Months

CURRENT CHALLENGES

Technique Challenge—STC 4117 –

The challenge this week is the Eclipse Technique.  A step-by-step pictorial can be found by clicking here.  

Pin your creation to one of your SUDSOL boards with the tag STC 4117 so I can find it.  Don’t have the necessary products?  Then find cards on the internet created with this challenge and pin them. If we have at least five samples we can give away one week of free SUDSOL time (time will be added to the winner’s membership).

Do you have it in you to take on this challenge?  I hope someone does!

Happy challenge,

SUDSOL Design Challenge – SDC 478 – Diagonal Split     

Your challenge this week is to design a diagonal split card. The diagonal split can be as wide as you choose. Here are one set of instructions written up by Beth Adams. http://craftsbybeth.blogspot.com/2017/07/diagonal-split-card.html With all the beautiful dsp we have available, we should get some wonderful samples. Be sure to pin your designs to one of your pin boards and tag it with SDC478 so I can find it.

Happy creating,

New PIN to WIN program – Creep it Real

Get ready for the new PIN to WIN program!  Each week I will pick a stamp set to focus on and encourage you to participate by finding samples for this stamp set and pinning them to SUDSOL.  This week’s stamp set is:  Creep it Real

Question of the Week

If you have classes for Samplers or Framed Stamping how popular are they and how much do you charge?

·         October 9: Take 15 minutes today to remind your customers that now is the time to sign up and get started with Paper Pumpkin!

·         October 10: Take 15 minutes today and read an article from the SUDSOL business section that pertains to the area that you wish to learn about.

·         October 11: Take 15 minutes today and send the 5 Thank You cards you stamped earlier in the month. 

·         October 12:

·         October 13:

·         October 14: Take 15 minutes and make a phone call to the customers who were at your most recent party/event. Make sure you thank them for coming, and offer any help they might need.

·         October 15: Take 15 minutes and look at these 2 key items:1) Are you on track to meet your salesgoals for the month?2) Is your downline on track to meet monthly or quarterly sales minimums?

Have a good week!

Inline image 2Inline image 3 Inline image 4

Reply | Threaded
|

CORRECTED SUDSOL Weekly October 8-15

Kim Innis

Inline image 1

CURRENT CHALLENGES

Technique Challenge—STC 4117 –  Eclipse

The challenge this week is the Eclipse Technique.  A step-by-step pictorial can be found by clicking here.  

Pin your creation to one of your SUDSOL boards with the tag STC 4117 so I can find it.  Don’t have the necessary products?  Then find cards on the internet created with this challenge and pin them. If we have at least five samples we can give away one week of free SUDSOL time (time will be added to the winner’s membership).

Happy challenge,

Your challenge this week is to design a diagonal split card. The diagonal split can be as wide as you choose. Here are one set of instructions written up by Beth Adams. http://craftsbybeth.blogspot.com/2017/07/diagonal-split-card.html With all the beautiful dsp we have available, we should get some wonderful samples. Be sure to pin your designs to one of your pin boards and tag it with SDC478 so I can find it.

Happy creating,

Get ready for the new PIN to WIN program!  Each week I will pick a stamp set to focus on and encourage you to participate by finding samples for this stamp set and pinning them to SUDSOL.  This week’s stamp set is:  Creep it Real

Question of the Week

If you have classes for Samplers or Framed Stamping how popular are they and how much do you charge?

·         October 9: Take 15 minutes today to remind your customers that now is the time to sign up and get started with Paper Pumpkin!

·         October 10: Take 15 minutes today and read an article from the SUDSOL business section that pertains to the area that you wish to learn about.

·         October 11: Take 15 minutes today and send the 5 Thank You cards you stamped earlier in the month. 

·         October 12: Take 15 minutes today to create your own 30 second commercial; nutshell description of what you do.

·         October 13: In an earlier task you should have come up with your 30 second commercial. So today's 15 minute task is to practice it by actually saying it to at least 2 people today.

·         October 14: Take 15 minutes and make a phone call to the customers who were at your most recent party/event. Make sure you thank them for coming, and offer any help they might need.

·         October 15: Take 15 minutes and look at these 2 key items:1) Are you on track to meet your salesgoals for the month?2) Is your downline on track to meet monthly or quarterly sales minimums?

Inline image 1

Have a good week!

Inline image 2  Inline image 3  Inline image 4

Reply | Threaded
|

REMINDER: SUDSOL Weekly October 9-15, 2017

Kim Innis

Inline image 1

Don’t forget the SUDSOL Instant Icon Builder is available for your use to input product images on your blog! Check it out here! http://sudsol.org/member/instant-icons/

Also –watch your email or the forum each Tuesday for the Weekly Deals email – an image premade for you to share on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc., with all the Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals!

CURRENT CHALLENGES

Technique Challenge—STC 4117 – Eclipse

The challenge this week is the Eclipse Technique. A step-by-step pictorial can be found by clicking here.

Pin your creation to one of your SUDSOL boards with the tag STC 4117 so I can find it. Don’t have the necessary products? Then find cards on the internet created with this challenge and pin them. If we have at least five samples we can give away one week of free SUDSOL time (time will be added to the winner’s membership).

Happy challenge,

Your challenge this week is to design a diagonal split card. The diagonal split can be as wide as you choose. Here are one set of instructions written up by Beth Adams. http://craftsbybeth.blogspot.com/2017/07/diagonal-split-card.html With all the beautiful dsp we have available, we should get some wonderful samples. Be sure to pin your designs to one of your pin boards and tag it with SDC478 so I can find it.

Happy creating,

Get ready for the new PIN to WIN program! Each week I will pick a stamp set to focus on and encourage you to participate by finding samples for this stamp set and pinning them to SUDSOL. This week’s stamp set is: Creep it Real

Pinning to SUDSOL is super easy (instructions are here)! Just go out and find samples shared on the web with each week's stamp set and pin them to SUDSOL! The samples can even be items you've made yourself if you like! The idea is to have a good selection of samples shared for each week's stamp set so everyone can benefit from the fantastic ideas. What's the WIN part? Well, each week I'll pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL. Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free! You get one entry for every new pin you make. Sorry, re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL doesn't count.

Question of the Week

Please send your response using QOTW as a subject to the Business Section of the SUDSOL Forum.

· October 9: Take 15 minutes today to remind your customers that now is the time to sign up and get started with Paper Pumpkin!

· October 10Take 15 minutes today and read an article from the SUDSOL business section that pertains to the area that you wish to learn about.

· October 11: Take 15 minutes today and send the 5 Thank You cards you stamped earlier in the month.

· October 12Take 15 minutes today to create your own 30 second commercial; nutshell description of what you do.

· October 13: In an earlier task you should have come up with your 30 second commercial. So today's 15 minute task is to practice it by actually saying it to at least 2 people today.

· October 14Take 15 minutes and make a phone call to the customers who were at your most recent party/event. Make sure you thank them for coming, and offer any help they might need.

· October 15: Take 15 minutes and look at these 2 key items:1) Are you on track to meet your salesgoals for the month?2) Is your downline on track to meet monthly or quarterly sales minimums?

Download the bingo card here: http:/sudsol.org/weekly/bingocard.JPG

Inline image 1

If you have any questions or comments please email them to: weekly@sudsol.com

Have a good week!

Inline image 2 Inline image 3 Inline image 4

Reply | Threaded
|

SUDSOL Weekly October 16-22, 2017

Kim Innis

Inline image 1

Business Chat – Wednesday October 18 @ 7:00 pm Mountain Time

Chat and Share: Tags, Bags, and Gift Holders

CURRENT CHALLENGES

Happy challenge,

SUDSOL Design Challenge – SDC 479 – Halloween Treat Holders     

The time to create Halloween treat holders is getting short so your challenge this week is to design Halloween treat holders and pin them to one of your pin boards. Be sure to tag it with SDC479 so I can find them. I’d love to have five participants this week so I can give away a week of SUDSOL membership.

Check out this cute one by Julie DeMatteo designed to hold two Ferrero Rochers. You can find a template for this holder on her blog https://thepaperpixie.com/2017/09/tricked-out-treats.html.

Happy Designing,

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Coordinator

New PIN to WIN program – Pick a Pumpkin

Get ready for the new PIN to WIN program!  Each week I will pick a stamp set to focus on and encourage you to participate by finding samples for this stamp set and pinning them to SUDSOL.  This week’s stamp set is:  Pick a Pumpkin

Question of the Week

I think we can only sell adhesives and kits as Cash n Carry. So those of you who do this, do you only do it for your classes and workshops or do you do it at vender fairs?  How popular is this?

·         October 16: Take 15 minutes and plan at least 3 blog posts

·         October 17: Take 15 minutes today and prepare small giveaways to give to your customers who bring a friend to your next event.

·         October 18: Take 15 minutes today and hand out your business card. 

·         October 19: Take 15 minutes today and update your DBWS Calendar to show all your activities.

·         October 20: Take 15 minutes today to pick a record keeping system to try for the rest of the year  

·         October 21: Take 15 minutes today to compose a short email to your downline with a business tip.

·         October 22: Take 15 minutes today to update your display boards or baggie books with new samples.

Inline image 2

Have a good week!

Inline image 3  Inline image 4  Inline image 5

Reply | Threaded
|

CORRECTED SUDSOL Weekly October 26-22, 2017

Kim Innis

Sorry:  I sent the last email too soon.  I didn't have the weekly technique included.

Inline image 1

CURRENT CHALLENGES

Technique Challenge—STC 4217 – Creating Cards Using Circles

The challenge this week is all about creating cards using circles.  A step-by-step video courtesy of Gosia MacKinnon an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator located in the United Kingdom can be found by clicking here.  

Pin your creation to one of your SUDSOL boards with the tag STC 4217 so I can find it.  Don’t have the necessary products?  Then find cards on the internet created with this challenge and pin them. If we have at least five samples we can give away one week of free SUDSOL time (time will be added to the winner’s membership).

The time to create Halloween treat holders is getting short so your challenge this week is to design Halloween treat holders and pin them to one of your pin boards. Be sure to tag it with SDC479 so I can find them. I’d love to have five participants this week so I can give away a week of SUDSOL membership.

Check out this cute one by Julie DeMatteo designed to hold two Ferrero Rochers. You can find a template for this holder on her blog https://thepaperpixie.com/2017/09/tricked-out-treats.html.

Happy Designing,

Get ready for the new PIN to WIN program!  Each week I will pick a stamp set to focus on and encourage you to participate by finding samples for this stamp set and pinning them to SUDSOL.  This week’s stamp set is:  Pick a Pumpkin

Question of the Week

I think we can only sell adhesives and kits as Cash n Carry. So those of you who do this, do you only do it for your classes and workshops or do you do it at vender fairs?  How popular is this?

·         October 16: Take 15 minutes and plan at least 3 blog posts

·         October 17: Take 15 minutes today and prepare small giveaways to give to your customers who bring a friend to your next event.

·         October 18: Take 15 minutes today and hand out your business card. 

·         October 19: Take 15 minutes today and update your DBWS Calendar to show all your activities.

·         October 20: Take 15 minutes today to pick a record keeping system to try for the rest of the year  

·         October 21: Take 15 minutes today to compose a short email to your downline with a business tip.

·         October 22: Take 15 minutes today to update your display boards or baggie books with new samples.

Inline image 2

Have a good week!

Inline image 1Inline image 2Inline image 3    

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SUDSOL Weekly October 16-22, 2017

Kim Innis

I don't know what's wrong with me tonight!  My brain must think it's on vacation and my fingers have a mind of their own!  The SUDSOL Weekly subject line should have read SUDSOL Weekly October 16-22, and NOT October 26-22!!

My apologies,
Kim Innis
Weekly Coordinator,

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 7:34 PM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n38792h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=SUDSOL+Weekly+October+16-22,+2017
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

Inline image 1

Don’t forget the SUDSOL Instant Icon Builder is available for your use to input product images on your blog! Check it out here! http://sudsol.org/member/instant-icons/

Also –watch your email or the forum each Tuesday for the Weekly Deals email – an image premade for you to share on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc., with all the Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals!

CURRENT CHALLENGES

The challenge this week is the Eclipse Technique. A step-by-step pictorial can be found by clicking here.

Pin your creation to one of your SUDSOL boards with the tag STC 4117 so I can find it. Don’t have the necessary products? Then find cards on the internet created with this challenge and pin them. If we have at least five samples we can give away one week of free SUDSOL time (time will be added to the winner’s membership).

Happy challenge,

Happy Designing,

Get ready for the new PIN to WIN program! Each week I will pick a stamp set to focus on and encourage you to participate by finding samples for this stamp set and pinning them to SUDSOL. This week’s stamp set is: Pick a Pumpkin

Question of the Week

I think we can only sell adhesives and kits as Cash n Carry. So those of you who do this, do you only do it for your classes and workshops or do you do it at vender fairs? How popular is this?

· October 16: Take 15 minutes and plan at least 3 blog posts

· October 17: Take 15 minutes today and prepare small giveaways to give to your customers who bring a friend to your next event.

· October 18: Take 15 minutes today and hand out your business card.

· October 19: Take 15 minutes today and update your DBWS Calendar to show all your activities.

· October 20: Take 15 minutes today to pick a record keeping system to try for the rest of the year

· October 21: Take 15 minutes today to compose a short email to your downline with a business tip.

· October 22: Take 15 minutes today to update your display boards or baggie books with new samples.

Inline image 2

Have a good week!

Inline image 3 Inline image 4 Inline image 5

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Weekly-October-2-8-tp38541p38792.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SUDSOL Weekly October 16-22, 2017

Jeanne Moss

Too funny!  And, once you’ve pressed that send button, there’s no getting it back.  It’s too bad we can’t edit an email after we’ve sent, like on a FB post!  Hahaha

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 15, 2017, at 9:28 PM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n38798h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: SUDSOL Weekly October 16-22, 2017
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

I don't know what's wrong with me tonight! My brain must think it's on vacation and my fingers have a mind of their own! The SUDSOL Weekly subject line should have read SUDSOL Weekly October 16-22, and NOT October 26-22!!

My apologies,
Kim Innis
Weekly Coordinator,

Kim Innis
513-703-9053

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 7:34 PM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n38792h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=SUDSOL+Weekly+October+16-22,+2017

Inline image 1

Don’t forget the SUDSOL Instant Icon Builder is available for your use to input product images on your blog! Check it out here! http://sudsol.org/member/instant-icons/

Also –watch your email or the forum each Tuesday for the Weekly Deals email – an image premade for you to share on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc., with all the Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals!

CURRENT CHALLENGES

The challenge this week is the Eclipse Technique. A step-by-step pictorial can be found by clicking here.

Happy challenge,

Happy Designing,

Get ready for the new PIN to WIN program! Each week I will pick a stamp set to focus on and encourage you to participate by finding samples for this stamp set and pinning them to SUDSOL. This week’s stamp set is: Pick a Pumpkin

Question of the Week

I think we can only sell adhesives and kits as Cash n Carry. So those of you who do this, do you only do it for your classes and workshops or do you do it at vender fairs? How popular is this?

· October 16: Take 15 minutes and plan at least 3 blog posts

· October 17: Take 15 minutes today and prepare small giveaways to give to your customers who bring a friend to your next event.

· October 18: Take 15 minutes today and hand out your business card.

· October 19: Take 15 minutes today and update your DBWS Calendar to show all your activities.

· October 20: Take 15 minutes today to pick a record keeping system to try for the rest of the year

· October 21: Take 15 minutes today to compose a short email to your downline with a business tip.

· October 22: Take 15 minutes today to update your display boards or baggie books with new samples.

Inline image 2

Have a good week!

Inline image 3 Inline image 4 Inline image 5

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Weekly-October-2-8-tp38541p38792.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Weekly-October-2-8-tp38541p38798.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@n7.nabble.com