SUDSOL Weekly March 12-18

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view

SUDSOL Weekly March 12-18

Kim Innis

You can view the current SUDSOL Weekly online, anytime! Save this link

Don’t forget the SUDSOL Instant Icon Builder is available for your use to input product images on your blog!  Check it out here!

Also –watch your email or the forum each Tuesday for the Weekly Deals email –  an image premade for you to share on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc., with all the Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals!

Business Chat – Wednesday March 14 @ 7:00 pm Mountain Time

With SAB ending, what do we do now?

Want to join the chat using your iPad or Tablet?

Just click on the link in the chat room to get a mobile friendly version

Technique Challenge—STC 1118 – Inside Out Technique

This week’s challenge is an Inside Out technique.  Dianne Keough a fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and SUDSOL member has provided a pictorial “how to” which can be found 

Pin your creation to one of your SUDSOL boards with the tag STC 1118 so I can find it.  Don’t have time to create or the necessary products?  Then find cards or projects on the internet created with this challenge and pin them. If we have at least five samples we can give away one week of free SUDSOL time (time will be added to the winner’s membership).

Do you have it in you to take on this challenge? 

Do you have it in you to take on this challenge?

Happy challenge,

Jeanne Walsh, SUDSOL Technique Challenge Coordinator

SUDSOL Design Challenge – SDC 500 – Easter or Celebrate Spring

Spring comes in about a week and Easter is just about two weeks away. Your challenge this week is to design and pin an Easter project or one celebrating Spring. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC500. Yep, we have reached 500 challenges. It would be awesome if we were to have 500 submissions for this challenge but I will be happy with just 5 people participating this week. I’d love to give away a week of free SUDSOL subscription.

This gorgeous card by Kirsteen Gill has compelled me to go order the You’re Inspiring stamp set. I had it marked to be ordered but in an effort to be more profit-minded had decided I didn’t really need the set. Now I do need it! Great job of selling me, Kirsteen! LOL!

Happy Designing and Sharing,

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

New PIN to WIN program – Birthday Wishes for You

Get ready for the new PIN to WIN program!  Each week I will pick a stamp set to focus on and encourage you to participate by finding samples for this stamp set and pinning them to SUDSOL.  This week’s stamp set is:  Birthday Wishes for You

So go out and find samples shared on the web with each week's stamp set and pin them to SUDSOL!  The samples can even be items you've made yourself if you like!   The idea is to have a good selection of samples shared for each week's stamp set so everyone can benefit from the fantastic ideas.   What's the WIN part?  Well, each week I'll pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL.  Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free!  You get one entry for every new pin you make.  Sorry, re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL doesn't count.

Question of the Week

Anyone trying something new to get more bookings?  Please share your ideas.

Please send your response using QOTW as a subject to the Business Section of the SUDSOL Forum.

Fifteen Minute Business Builder Tasks

·         March 12: Take 15 minutes today to learn more about business taxes and see if you qualify to file a simplified version of Schedule C and make your life a bit easier!

·         March 13: Take 15 minutes and create a downline newsletter or email.

·         March 14: Take 15 minutes and make a phone call to the customers who were at your most recent party/event.  Make sure you thank them for coming, and offer any help they might need.

·         March 15: Take 15 minutes and look at these 2 key items:  1) Are you on track to meet your sales goals for the month? 2) Is your downline on track to meet monthly or quarterly sales minimums?

·         March 16: Take 15 minutes and plan at least 3 blog posts.

·         March 17:  Take 15 minutes today and make 10 business card holders.  

·         March 18: Take 15 minutes today and get out one item you purchased and haven’t used – and USE IT!

SUDSOL BINGO for March 2018

Download the bingo card here: http:/

If you have any questions or comments please email them to:

Have a good week!

SUDSOL Weekly Coordinator