Open this post in threaded view
|

SUDSOL Weekly June 19-25

Kim Innis

image003.png (297K) Download Attachment
image005.jpg (50K) Download Attachment

You can view the current SUDSOL Weekly online, anytime! Save this link
http://www.sudsol.org/weekly/weekly.pdf

Don’t forget the SUDSOL Instant Icon Builder is available for your use to input product images on your blog!  Check it out here! http://sudsol.org/member/instant-icons/

Also –watch your email or the forum each Tuesday for the Weekly Deals email –  an image premade for you to share on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc., with all the Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals!

Business Chat – Wednesday June 21 @ 7:00 pm Mountain Time

Marketing on a Tight Budget

Want to join the chat using your iPad or Tablet?

Just click on the link in the chat room to get a mobile friendly version

CURRENT CHALLENGES

Technique Challenge—STC 2517 – Double Pocket Card

cid:ii_j42uipqx2_15cbbbe727aa63ecThe technique challenge this week is the double pocket card.   A step-by-step pictorial can be seen by clicking here.

Pin your creation to one of your SUDSOL boards with the tag STC 2517 so I can find it.  Don’t have the necessary products?  Then find cards on the internet created with this challenge and pin them. If we have at least five samples we can give away one week of free SUDSOL time (time will be added to the winner’s membership).

Do you have it in you to take on this challenge?  I hope someone does!

Happy challenge,

Jeanne Walsh, SUDSOL Technique Challenge Coordinator

SUDSOL Design Challenge – SDC 462 – 4th of July Card 

SDC462 Michelle WrightThis week’s challenge is to design a 4th of July card using only current product. This will be a big challenge since Stampin’ Up! retired all star punches and dies but two small ones, the one in the Wood Crate thinlits and one in the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits. Also think about maybe flower dies/stamps that might look like fireworks. You can also use the new Oh My Stars embossing folder.

To start us out, I share this card by Michelle Wright. She used the Timeless Textures stamp set for the flag’s stripes, fussy cut a star mask and then stamped over the mask with Sunshine Sayings ‘splash’ stamp.

I look forward to seeing what you create. Be sure to tag it with SDC462 so we can find it. Then check out what others share by typing SDC462 into the search field.

Happy designing,

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge coordinator

New PIN to WIN program – Crafting Forever

Get ready for the new PIN to WIN program!  Each week I will pick a stamp set to focus on and encourage you to participate by finding samples for this stamp set and pinning them to SUDSOL.  This week’s stamp set is:  Crafting Forever 

Pinning to SUDSOL is super easy (instructions are here)!  Just go out and find samples shared on the web with each week's stamp set and pin them to SUDSOL!  The samples can even be items you've made yourself if you like!   The idea is to have a good selection of samples shared for each week's stamp set so everyone can benefit from the fantastic ideas.   What's the WIN part?  Well, each week I'll pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL.  Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free!  You get one entry for every new pin you make.  Sorry, re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL doesn't count.

Question of the Week

What do your customers like the most from the new catalog?

Please send your response using QOTW as a subject to the Business Section of the SUDSOL Forum.

Fifteen Minute Business Builder Tasks

• June 19:  Take 15 minutes today and update your DBWS Calendar to show all your activities.
  • June 20:  Take 15 minutes today to pick a record keeping system to try for the rest of the year
  • June 21: Take 15 minutes today to compose a short email to your downline with a business tip.
  • June 22: Take 15 minutes today and set up your class schedule for the next 3 months.
  • June 23: Take 15 minutes today and prepare small giveaways to give to your customers who bring a friend to your next event.
  • June 24: Take 15 minutes to look at your downline sales so far for the month. Are they close to the next commission level? Are they a new demo that may qualify for Quick Start Program Incentives?
  • June 25: Take 15 minutes and call your next 2 hostesses and give them some tips for having great workshop sales.

SUDSOL BINGO for June 2017

Download the bingo card here: http:/sudsol.org/weekly/bingocard.JPG

If you have any questions or comments please email them to: weekly@sudsol.com

Have a good week!

SUDSOL Weekly Coordinator