14 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SUDSOL Updates

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Hello Everyone --

Generally I wouldn't be posting this, but because we are at a busy time of catalog transition, OnStage registration, etc  I felt the need to send out a little info.

First, I need to officially announce that Coleen has left SUDSOL.  Coleen and I worked together for over 20 years on SUDSOL and she is already greatly missed but she has moved on to a something new that she is really enjoying.  Of course, that means that I have at this time taken over all SUDSOL duties including learning many of the items that Coleen took care of - and whew  - what a daunting task.

Unfortunately, 2 weeks ago I broke my back and I was just released from the hospital and am diligently trying to catch up and help get all the wonderful files, forms, etc that you all are used to using for each catalog updated and uploaded (watch for a note to help and earn free time!!)

I want to be sure you all know that we have many SUDSOL Coordinators who work behind the scenes also - and they are AMAZING. To all of them - I again say thank you for keeping things rolling while I was in the hospital.

Thank you to all of you for being a SUDSOL Member, for freely sharing your ideas, forms, etc to help each other grow our businesses, and being patient during this transition.

Wishing you all a very happy new year, and I hope it is your best year yet!

Patti Scanlan
SUDSOL
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SUDSOL Updates

Robin Messenheimer

It’s good to hear from you, Patti, and I hope you are fully recovered before long. I know there are lots of people here who help, and I’ll be willing to help out on specific projects even if I can’t take on a coordinator role. Everyone’s doing a great job!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

PO Box 5234, Hilo, HI 96720

808-854-6145

From: ml+s1100894n46081h80@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46081h80@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 3:04 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: SUDSOL Updates

patti@sudsol.com?subject=SUDSOL%20Updates

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Hello Everyone --

Generally I wouldn't be posting this, but because we are at a busy time of catalog transition, OnStage registration, etc  I felt the need to send out a little info.

First, I need to officially announce that Coleen has left SUDSOL.  Coleen and I worked together for over 20 years on SUDSOL and she is already greatly missed but she has moved on to a something new that she is really enjoying.  Of course, that means that I have at this time taken over all SUDSOL duties including learning many of the items that Coleen took care of - and whew  - what a daunting task.

Unfortunately, 2 weeks ago I broke my back and I was just released from the hospital and am diligently trying to catch up and help get all the wonderful files, forms, etc that you all are used to using for each catalog updated and uploaded (watch for a note to help and earn free time!!)

I want to be sure you all know that we have many SUDSOL Coordinators who work behind the scenes also - and they are AMAZING. To all of them - I again say thank you for keeping things rolling while I was in the hospital.

Thank you to all of you for being a SUDSOL Member, for freely sharing your ideas, forms, etc to help each other grow our businesses, and being patient during this transition.

Patti Scanlan
SUDSOL

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Updates-tp46081.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h10@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SUDSOL Updates

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

I am so glad that you are on the road to recovery and know it will take time.  We are all so thankful that we have SUDSOL.  Maybe you will find someone that can help you with the jobs that Coleen did.  I am happy to report that the Accountability Program now has nine taking part and all are responding.  The business chat varies in people taking part, but they are devoted to helping each other.  It is a shame more do not join in.

Take care of yourself and do not over do it.  Here is praying for a speedy recovery for you.   Joyce

On January 15, 2019 at 8:03 PM "SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help" <ml+s1100894n46081h25@.nabble> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=SUDSOL Updates
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Hello Everyone --

Patti Scanlan
SUDSOL

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Updates-tp46081.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h55@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy Jones

OMG! I'm amazed you're doing anything at all after breaking your back, let alone SUDSOL duties! I hope you are able to have a pain-free recovery and that you'll be feeling up to par real soon.

Sandy Jones

On Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 5:04:04 PM PST, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n46081h54@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Hello Everyone --

Patti Scanlan
SUDSOL

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h84@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

I hope you are on your way to a fast and complete recovery Patti.  I want to thank both you and Coleen for the wonderful job you have been doing.  I really don’t know what I would do without SUDSOL.  I would like to wish Coleen all the best on her new endeavour, we will miss her.  

On Jan 15, 2019, at 10:56 PM, SUDSOL [Sandy Jones] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n46087h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampinsanjo@sbcglobal.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SUDSOL%20Updates
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinsanjo@sbcglobal.net

OMG! I'm amazed you're doing anything at all after breaking your back, let alone SUDSOL duties! I hope you are able to have a pain-free recovery and that you'll be feeling up to par real soon.

Sandy Jones

On Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 5:04:04 PM PST, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n46081h54@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Hello Everyone -- 

Patti Scanlan 
SUDSOL

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Updates-tp46081.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h84@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy Jones, please change the email address to: stampinsanjo@sbcglobal.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Updates-tp46081p46087.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h94@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07

Patti, thank you for all your hard work, and prayers that you heal quickly.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46081h53@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46081h53@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 5:04 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Hello Everyone --

Patti Scanlan
SUDSOL

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h83@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Becky Cummins

Patti, so sorry to hear about your back situation.  Sending prayers for a full and speedy recovery.  Sudsol has been my lifeline in the Stampin'Up world.  You and Coleen have done such a super job with the workings of Sudsol.  Thank you for all your hard work and we will miss Coleen. Good luck to her in her new endevors.  Hopefully someone that is savvy in the tech world will step up to help.
Becky in Battle Creek

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [donnab07] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n46100h18@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <Firstgr22@>
Sent: Wed, Jan 16, 2019 10:54 am
Subject: Re: SU!: SUDSOL Updates

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SUDSOL Updates
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell
From: ml+s1100894n46081h53@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n46081h53@.nabble ]
To: SUDSOL Group < donna@ >

patti@?subject=SUDSOL%20Updates

Hello Everyone --

Patti Scanlan
SUDSOL

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h83@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Updates-tp46081p46100.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h59@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

Take care and get well. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n46081h13@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Tue, Jan 15, 2019 5:04 pm

Hello Everyone --

Patti Scanlan
SUDSOL

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h43@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal

Oh my, I am so sorry to hear about your back - I can’t even imagine! And thank you for all you do, and all that Coleen did as well.  Best, Peir
On Jan 15, 2019, at 7:04 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n46081h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone --

Patti Scanlan
SUDSOL

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h66@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Susan Elise Morton

Patti ~

I am so sorry to hear that you have been in the hospital and wish you a speedy recovery.  It must be very difficult returning without your long time companion.  Thank you for all you both have accomplished all these years ~ sudsol is a blessing to all demonstrators.  I wish you continued success.  Susan Elise

Susan Elise Morton

The Cat/Art Studio

Blog: http://stampingpurrfection.typepad.com/

"Doing what you love is freedom."

Loving what you do is happiness."

757-587-1548 (studio)

757-641-9354 (cell)

Classes, Clubs, and More!

From: ml+s1100894n46081h26@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46081h26@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:04 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

Hello Everyone --

Patti Scanlan
SUDSOL

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h56@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: SUDSOL Updates

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by donnab07

Same as Donna, Patti. May you heal quickly. You do a great job, and we all appreciate it!  Thank you for all you do. We will miss Colleen.

Blessings,

Lois Folla

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n46100h16@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46100h16@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 10:54 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: SUDSOL Updates

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20SUDSOL%20Updates

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46081h53@.nabble [ml+s1100894n46081h53@.nabble]
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Hello Everyone --

Patti Scanlan
SUDSOL

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h83@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Updates-tp46081p46100.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h57@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SUDSOL Updates

zarazal
Patti Scanlan wrote
Hello Everyone --

Patti Scanlan
SUDSOL
Laura H. H. Zaraza
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
Visit me at www.lauraZstamps.com
#262-374-0219
Reply | Threaded
|

zarazal
zarazal wrote
Patti Scanlan wrote
Hello Everyone --

Patti Scanlan
SUDSOL
Laura H. H. Zaraza
#262-374-0219
Reply | Threaded
|

zarazal
Hi Patti, I’m so sorry to hear of your injury. I hope your healing is coming along nicely. Yikes. Happy New Year! Seriously, Thank You for all you do with SUDSOL. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into what you do for all of us. Laura
zarazal wrote
zarazal wrote
Patti Scanlan wrote
Hello Everyone --

Patti Scanlan
SUDSOL
Laura H. H. Zaraza
#262-374-0219