13 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SUDSOL T-shirt Contest

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

SUDSOL T-Shirt Contest for Convention

We want YOUR creativity to help us design a t-shirt for SUDSOL members.   The theme of the design should be centered around Bras.  Yes, that's right BRAS! 

Such as...     

-         Need Support, join SUDSOL.

-         Size matters - join the big group for big support!

-         Perk up your business

-         Is the new career plan leaving you "unsupported"?

Get the idea?   The winner of the t-shirt design contest will win a free YEAR of SUDSOL as well as a t-shirt of course! 

We're also looking for more slogan ideas (like we have above), that we can use on bookmarks, bra shaped cards (think gift bow die or bow punch for shape ideas), etc.  Share your slogan ideas directly by replying to this post - that may help people wanting to submit designs for t-shirts get some more ideas.

Details on the t-shirt contest design (how to submit your design, deadline, etc.) will be coming soon.  We're on a short timeframe as convention isn't that far away and we'd like to have t-shirts printed and ready so members can wear them at the last-ever-of-its-kind convention in July.

If you have any questions about the contest, please let us know by emailing us at slb@sudsol.org as others may have similar questions we might not have thought of so we can cover all the questions when we put out the details of the contest next week.

So get your thinking bra on and start designing! 

Coleen & Patti

Contact

Follow Us!

SUDSOL
SLB@sudsol.org

http://www.sudsol.org/img/twitter.gifhttp://www.sudsol.org/img/fbicon.png

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SUDSOL T-shirt Contest

Libby Dyson
Ok HERE ARE MY SLOGANS:

1.      Come in for the most 'uplifting' experience of your life with
SUDSOL!

2.      "Gravity is no longer my enemy, as SUDSOL is so uplifting"

3.      Talking about the good, the bad and the ugly that comes with wearing
a bra but not with SUDSOL as support.

4.      SUDSOL helping you find uplifting solutions,"

5.      I have support where I need it, SUDSOL.

6.      Friends are like bras, close to the heart and there for support just
like SUDSOL

7.      Cross over to better support with SUDSOL

Libby Dyson
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SUDSOL T-shirt Contest

Sue Erickson
I love this idea and Libby's slogans. Now to think up a few myself. 
Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Life is good when you walk with God!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SUDSOL T-shirt Contest

Debbie Dutchess
In reply to this post by SUDSOL Leadership Board
My Slogan ~

The best 24-Hour support you'll ever get ~ join SUDSOL!

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
www.debbied.stampinup.net
www.debbiedsstampstudio.com
DeeLeeD@aol.com
317-372-5159
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SUDSOL Flash! We're a DD Cup

Kay Capps
Hi- My slogan for the t-shirt is:

"I Cross My Heart for Sudsol"

Kay Capps
Kay Capps
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SUDSOL Flash! We're a DD Cup

Wilkinsonb
Hi, my entry for the SUDSOL t-shirt contest is this

Is your bra to tight?
B- Bring
R- Relief
A-  At
S- Sudsol
Join Now

Brenda Wilkinson
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SUDSOL Flash! We're a DD Cup

Rose Alexa
How about:
For an uplifting experience, join SUDSOL!
Rose Alexa

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SUDSOL T-shirt Contest

Laurie Servis
Here's my choices:

No one supports the girls like SUDSOL!

SUDSOL. the best support a girl can have!

Everyone's ideas sound so good. Good luck everyone!

Reply | Threaded
|

SUDSOL T-shirt Contest Details

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

It's time to get your pretty and creative bras on and start designing for our SUDSOL t-shirt contest!

Any SUDSOL member is able to participate.  Winner of the contest will win a free YEAR of SUDSOL and a t-shirt.

Contest Details:

- Theme is bras and support (see the post below for more ideas regarding the theme).

- Feel free to incorporate any of the slogans submitted by members here as part of your design.

- Design should be graphical in nature (versus text only).

- Design will be placed on a Pink tone V-neck t-shirt.

- Design will go on one side (front or back only) of the t-shirt.

- You can use up to 3 colors in your design.

- Designs are due by April 27th (that's 2 weeks from today!)

To enter, send your graphic design in JPG format via email to us privately at slb@sudsol.org with the subject line of "T-shirt contest entry" by April 27th.  We will confirm that we have received your entry via email.  So if you don't get a confirmation, we didn't get your entry! 

Note:  we reserve the right to change up the design, if necessary, to meet our needs.

If you have questions that we've not answered, please email us at slb@sudsol.org

We can't wait to see your designs!

Coleen & Patti

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

Find us on  Facebook and pinterest.png Pinterest

SUDSOL T-Shirt Contest for Convention

We want YOUR creativity to help us design a t-shirt for SUDSOL members.   The theme of the design should be centered around Bras.  Yes, that's right BRAS! 

Such as...     

1.      Need Support, join SUDSOL.

2.      Size matters - join the big group for big support!

3.      Perk up your business

4.      Is the new career plan leaving you "unsupported"?

Get the idea?   The winner of the t-shirt design contest will win a free YEAR of SUDSOL as well as a t-shirt of course! 

We're also looking for more slogan ideas (like we have above), that we can use on bookmarks, bra shaped cards (think gift bow die or bow punch for shape ideas), etc.  Share your slogan ideas directly by replying to this post - that may help people wanting to submit designs for t-shirts get some more ideas.

Details on the t-shirt contest design (how to submit your design, deadline, etc.) will be coming soon.  We're on a short timeframe as convention isn't that far away and we'd like to have t-shirts printed and ready so members can wear them at the last-ever-of-its-kind convention in July.

If you have any questions about the contest, please let us know by emailing us at slb@sudsol.org as others may have similar questions we might not have thought of so we can cover all the questions when we put out the details of the contest next week.

Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Reply | Threaded
|

T-Shirt Contest Slogans

donnab07

Here are my entries:

·         SUDSOL & Me – what a pair!

·         Me & SUDSOL – WHAT A PAIR!

·         SUDSOL helps lift my business!

Donna

Donna Bagwell, owner of Stamping In The Woods, “Where you can stamp your stress away.”

Sandpoint, Idaho

Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up!

My blog: www.stampinginthewoods.com

My Stampin' Up! website and online store: www.donnabagwell.stampinup.net

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stampinginthewoods

Want a business that allows you to work from home and gives you a discount on awesome stamping and scrapbooking supplies?  Contact me today about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

If you no longer want to receive emails from me, simply hit "reply" and let me know and I will remove you from my list.

Reply | Threaded
|

SUDSOL T-shirt Contest Reminder

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

Take some time this weekend to work on a t-shirt design for SUDSOL! 

Winner of the contest will win a free YEAR of SUDSOL and a free t-shirt.  All members are eligible to participate.

Contest Details:

- Theme is bras and support (see the post below for more ideas regarding the theme).

- Feel free to incorporate any of the slogans submitted by members here as part of your design.

- Designs are due by April 27th (that's 2 weeks from today!)

To enter, send your graphic design in JPG format via email to us privately at slb@sudsol.org with the subject line of "T-shirt contest entry" by April 27th.  We will confirm that we have received your entry via email.  So if you don't get a confirmation, we didn't get your entry! 

Note:  we reserve the right to change up the design, if necessary, to meet our needs.

If you have questions that we've not answered, please email us at slb@sudsol.org

Coleen & Patti

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

Find us on cid:image008.jpg@01D07609.58746270 Facebook and pinterest.png Pinterest

http://forum.sudsol.org/attachment/19208/0/image001.jpgSUDSOL T-Shirt Contest for Convention

Such as...     

Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SUDSOL T-shirt Contest Reminder

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

We've not received any entries yet for our SUDSOL T-shirt design contest :-(

So we thought we'd share a couple quick ones we've put together to give you some inspiration:

Bra4-design.jpg

You CAN use clipart - as long as we can purchase the clipart license for less than $50.  (It's ok if your design shows the clipart watermark)

Winner of the contest will win a free YEAR of SUDSOL and a free t-shirt.  All members are eligible to participate.

Contest Details:

- Designs are due by April 27th (that's next Monday!)

Coleen & Patti

http://forum.sudsol.org/attachment/19208/0/image001.jpgSUDSOL T-Shirt Contest for Convention

Such as...     

Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: SUDSOL T-shirt Contest Reminder

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

There is still time to participate in our SUDSOL T-shirt Contest!    

You CAN even use clipart in your design, just as long as we can purchase the clipart design for $50 or less.

Need some inspiration to get started?  Here are a few ideas we put together quickly  to get you started...

Bra4-design.jpg

Contest Details:

- Designs are due by April 27th (that's next Monday!)

Coleen & Patti

Such as...     

Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org