SUDSOL: SAB Tutti Fruitti Cards...?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SUDSOL: SAB Tutti Fruitti Cards...?

Sandy Jones

I know this SAB item (Tutti Frutti Cards & Envelopes) was replaced with a different supplier in order to fill orders, but I'm placing a workshop order and when I input the item  147242, I get a pop-up saying "You may not order 1 of item 147242 because of promotion restrictions."  Was there another update that I've missed that it's no longer available?

I appreciate your help on this.

Sandy Jones
stampinsanjo@
Cedar Ridge, CA
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: SUDSOL: SAB Tutti Fruitti Cards...?

Sandy Jones

Oh, duh....never mind! It helps if one puts it into the correct place (SAB Promotion area!). It works just fine when its entered into the correct section! Ha. I obviously didn't have enough lattes this morning! 

Sandy Jones
stampinsanjo@et

On Sunday, March 25, 2018 3:13 PM, SUDSOL [Sandy Jones] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n41465h58@.nabble> wrote:

stampinsanjo@sbcglobal.net?subject=SUDSOL:%20SAB%20Tutti%20Fruitti%20Cards...?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinsanjo@

I know this SAB item (Tutti Frutti Cards & Envelopes) was replaced with a different supplier in order to fill orders, but I'm placing a workshop order and when I input the item  147242, I get a pop-up saying "You may not order 1 of item 147242 because of promotion restrictions."  Was there another update that I've missed that it's no longer available?

I appreciate your help on this.

Sandy Jones
stampinsanjo@
Cedar Ridge, CA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy Jones, please change the email address to: stampinsanjo@sbcglobal.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-SAB-Tutti-Fruitti-Cards-tp41465.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h17@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.