SUDSOL SAB Swap - Still time to join us

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SUDSOL SAB Swap - Still time to join us

BobbieGanley
Swap out date is Jan 21, there's still time to make your swaps and mail them.
You choose which of the 4 stamp sets to use.

REQUIREMENTS: This is for 2014 SAB Brochure Stamp Sets.
o Only use current catalog stamps to coordinate with your chosen set.
o Use current SU! products only.
o Non-SU! Embellishments allowed only if we don’t carry anything similar.
o Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
o Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for ideas so please take your
   time and create something that you would be proud to display.
o Cards must be labeled with your name and recipe.

THE COUNT: 10+1, OR 20+1, OR 2 different sets of 10+1 (different designs). The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's. I do not keep them. This is a CARD FRONT swap, not full cards.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address, swap name, and the quantity +1 cards that you have submitted. You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes (your return swaps will not all have cello envelopes). Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe on it along with the swappers name/contact info. Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@yahoo.com) what stamp set(s) you would like to use and how many you want to make. If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide.

I will not restrict anyone from using a particular stamp set but please let me know which one you will be using so those that order several can choose to use a set that we need more swaps with.
SAB Stamp Sets
   Petal Parade
   Banner Blast
   You're Lovely
   See Ya Later

I will confirm via email each person that has signed up and you will get timely updates/status reports etc. If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.
NOTES: All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to label your cards with your name andthe card recipe.

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:
For your returned swaps, a pre-addressed shipping label and priority postage preferred. (If you are sending me priority postage you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service). Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you. Extra stamps will only be used if needed.

POSTMARK DATE: January 14th. Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. You must email the swap hostess at bobbieganley@yahoo.com when you have mailed your swaps out.

SWAP OUT DATE: January 21st. If they all arrive sooner, I'll swap them out sooner.
RETURN MAIL OUT DATE: January 22nd.

MAIL TO:

Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Bulk] SU!: SUDSOL SAB Swap - Still time to join us

DeniseDonald

I am using You're Lovely.

Have a Stampin' Great Day!
Denise Donald
Stampin' Up!  Sr Counselor
519 209 4961    craftdbear@rogers.com

Please visit and see my latest news at www.craftdbear.com

Crafts forever, housework whenever!

On 2014-01-08, at 8:15 AM, BobbieGanley [via Swaps & SU! Events] wrote:

Swap out date is Jan 21, there's still time to make your swaps and mail them.
You choose which of the 4 stamp sets to use.

REQUIREMENTS: This is for 2014 SAB Brochure Stamp Sets.
o Only use current catalog stamps to coordinate with your chosen set.
o Use current SU! products only.
o Non-SU! Embellishments allowed only if we don’t carry anything similar.
o Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
o Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for ideas so please take your
   time and create something that you would be proud to display.
o Cards must be labeled with your name and recipe.

THE COUNT: 10+1, OR 20+1, OR 2 different sets of 10+1 (different designs). The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's. I do not keep them. This is a CARD FRONT swap, not full cards.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address, swap name, and the quantity +1 cards that you have submitted. You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes (your return swaps will not all have cello envelopes). Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe on it along with the swappers name/contact info. Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@yahoo.com) what stamp set(s) you would like to use and how many you want to make. If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide.

I will not restrict anyone from using a particular stamp set but please let me know which one you will be using so those that order several can choose to use a set that we need more swaps with.
SAB Stamp Sets
   Petal Parade
   Banner Blast
   You're Lovely
   See Ya Later

I will confirm via email each person that has signed up and you will get timely updates/status reports etc. If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.
NOTES: All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to label your cards with your name andthe card recipe.

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:
For your returned swaps, a pre-addressed shipping label and priority postage preferred. (If you are sending me priority postage you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service). Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you. Extra stamps will only be used if needed.

POSTMARK DATE: January 14th. Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. You must email the swap hostess at bobbieganley@yahoo.com when you have mailed your swaps out.

SWAP OUT DATE: January 21st. If they all arrive sooner, I'll swap them out sooner.
RETURN MAIL OUT DATE: January 22nd.

MAIL TO:

Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78254

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-SAB-Swap-Still-time-to-join-us-tp4364.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h22@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Bear Hugs,
Denise Donald
www.craftdbear.com