classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

SUDSOL OnStage Local Savannah Swap

Jeanne Moss
The SUDSOL swap for OnStage Savannah is now closed.  

The participants for this swap are:

Jeanne Moss
Barbara Stitt
Angie Brailsford
Diane Lethbridge
Andrea Sharp
Karel Standish
Dawn DuVal

If you signed up for this swap, and don't see your name listed, please contact me right away.

I have sent email messages to everyone on this list.  If you don't find it, please check your junk/spam folders.  Also, please send me a short reply just so I know you received the message and I have your address correct.

Thank you, ladies!  I'll see you in Savannah!

Jeanne Moss
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: SU!: SUDSOL OnStage Local Savannah Swap

Barbara Stitt

Recd notice.  Thanks!  Looking forward to meeting you in Savannah.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 26, 2017, at 9:18 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n35058h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=SUDSOL OnStage Local Savannah Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

The SUDSOL swap for OnStage Savannah is now closed.  

The participants for this swap are:

Jeanne Moss
Barbara Stitt
Angie Brailsford
Diane Lethbridge
Andrea Sharp
Karel Standish
Dawn DuVal

If you signed up for this swap, and don't see your name listed, please contact me right away.

I have sent email messages to everyone on this list.  If you don't find it, please check your junk/spam folders.  Also, please send me a short reply just so I know you received the message and I have your address correct.

Thank you, ladies!  I'll see you in Savannah!

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-OnStage-Local-Savannah-Swap-tp35058.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h61@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.