classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SUDSOL - Las Vegas Card Swap

Chris Talbot

Hello!

If you are attending the OnStage event on April 7 in Las Vegas, NV I am hosting the SUDSOL Card Front Swap. This is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers. SUDSOL swaps are always the best of the best!!

What: Full Card Swap (Please just a post-it note on your card with your information)

Who: SUDSOL members

When: Saturday, April 7

Where: Near the door entrance (to the event - Look for sign!

Time: Lunch break (More details when we get a better schedule)

Details:
  • Full cards only, please don't put any personal marking on them, so we can use the cards afterward.
  • Current SU! Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it 
  • Multiple layers
  • At least one embellishment
  • Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, no smudges)
  • Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on a post-it note on each swap
  • Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 195) to protect your work
  • The final count will include a card for SUDSOL to use as RAKs
To sign up: Please email me directly (Chris Talbot - chrisndean88@gmail.com) by March22 with your name, email and cell number. I’ll post updates to the list every couple of weeks until March 23 so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On March 24, I’ll email participants the final total. This will give you two weeks to complete your swaps. 

Thank you and looking forward to meeting you!

Chris Talbot
Grand Junction, CO
chrisndean88@gmail.com
cell:  970-270-5617
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SUDSOL - Las Vegas Card Swap

Nola Burkhard

I’m going to pass. I am already in one full card swap. I prefer just fronts and am busy making general swaps so will pass.
But, I know OnStage will be great!
See you there!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 12, 2018, at 2:47 PM, SUDSOL [Chris Talbot] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n40742h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chrisndean88@gmail.com?subject=SUDSOL - Las Vegas Card Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chrisndean88@gmail.com

Hello!

If you are attending the OnStage event on April 7 in Las Vegas, NV I am hosting the SUDSOL Card Front Swap. This is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers. SUDSOL swaps are always the best of the best!!

What: Full Card Swap (Please just a post-it note on your card with your information)

Details:
  • Full cards only, please don't put any personal marking on them, so we can use the cards afterward.
  • Current SU! Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it
  • Multiple layers
  • Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on a post-it note on each swap
  • Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 195) to protect your work
To sign up: Please email me directly (Chris Talbot - chrisndean88@gmail.com) by March22 with your name, email and cell number. I’ll post updates to the list every couple of weeks until March 23 so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On March 24, I’ll email participants the final total. This will give you two weeks to complete your swaps.

Chris Talbot
Grand Junction, CO
cell: 970-270-5617

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Talbot, please change the email address to: chrisndean88@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Las-Vegas-Card-Swap-tp40742.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h91@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Talbot
In reply to this post by Chris Talbot

This is to repost.  Let me know if you are interested in a full card swap in Las Vegas,

Thanks,

Chris Talbot
chrisndean88@gmail.com

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 2:47 PM, SUDSOL [Chris Talbot] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n40742h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
chrisndean88@gmail.com?subject=SUDSOL+-+Las+Vegas+Card+Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chrisndean88@gmail.com

Hello!

If you are attending the OnStage event on April 7 in Las Vegas, NV I am hosting the SUDSOL Card Front Swap. This is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers. SUDSOL swaps are always the best of the best!!

Details:
  • Full cards only, please don't put any personal marking on them, so we can use the cards afterward.
  • Current SU! Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it
  • Multiple layers
  • Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on a post-it note on each swap

Chris Talbot
Grand Junction, CO
chrisndean88@gmail.com
cell: <a href="tel:(970)%20270-5617" target="_blank" value="+19702705617">970-270-5617

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Talbot, please change the email address to: chrisndean88@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Las-Vegas-Card-Swap-tp40742.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h14@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: SUDSOL - Las Vegas Card Swap

Char Stiehl

Chris,

Just wondering if DS has published information about sets to use so we don’t use ones that will definitely retire.

Char Stiehl

From: ml+s1100894n40785h53@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40785h53@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 9:58 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>
Subject: Re: SU!: SUDSOL - Las Vegas Card Swap

chrisndean88@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SUDSOL%20-%20Las%20Vegas%20Card%20Swap

This is to repost. Let me know if you are interested in a full card swap in Las Vegas,

Thanks,

Chris Talbot

chrisndean88@gmail.com

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 2:47 PM, SUDSOL [Chris Talbot] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n40742h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chrisndean88@gmail.com?subject=SUDSOL+-+Las+Vegas+Card+Swap

Hello!

Details:

• Multiple layers

Chris Talbot

Grand Junction, CO

chrisndean88@gmail.com

cell: <a href="<a href="tel:(970)%20270-5617">tel:(970)%20270-5617" target="_blank" value="+19702705617">970-270-5617

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h14@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Las-Vegas-Card-Swap-tp40742p40785.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h33@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Talbot

I have not seen anything yet.

Chris Talbot

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 10:24 AM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n40787h96@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
chars@cox.net?subject=RE:+SU!:+SUDSOL+-+Las+Vegas+Card+Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

Chris,

Just wondering if DS has published information about sets to use so we don’t use ones that will definitely retire.

Char Stiehl

From: ml+s1100894n40785h53@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40785h53@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 9:58 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>
Subject: Re: SU!: SUDSOL - Las Vegas Card Swap

chrisndean88@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SUDSOL%20-%20Las%20Vegas%20Card%20Swap

This is to repost. Let me know if you are interested in a full card swap in Las Vegas,

Thanks,

Chris Talbot

chrisndean88@gmail.com

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 2:47 PM, SUDSOL [Chris Talbot] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml%2Bs1100894n40742h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chrisndean88@...?subject=SUDSOL+-+Las+Vegas+Card+Swap

Hello!

Details:

• Multiple layers

Chris Talbot

Grand Junction, CO

chrisndean88@gmail.com

cell: <a href="<a href="tel:(970)%20270-5617">tel:(970)%20270-5617" target="_blank" value="<a href="tel:(970)%20270-5617" target="_blank" value="+19702705617">+19702705617"><a href="tel:(970)%20270-5617" target="_blank" value="+19702705617">970-270-5617

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%252Bs1100894n65h14@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Las-Vegas-Card-Swap-tp40742p40785.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h33@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Las-Vegas-Card-Swap-tp40742p40787.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Las Vegas OnStage Card Swap

Chris Talbot
In reply to this post by Chris Talbot

Hello!

This is a full card swap - please no SAB items except for the embossing folder and framelits that are going to be carried over.

So far I have the following 6 people signed up:    If I don't have the correct information, please let me know:

NAME EMAIL PHONE
Jan Farring janinpb@cbbmail.com 541-390-3390
Jo Rauch rauch1952j@gmail.com 541-961-0888
Char Stiehl chars@cox.net 623-341-1886
Emily Tull tullhouse@bresnan.net  
Chris Talbot chrisndean88@gmail.com 970-270-5617
Sudsol RAK   

If you are attending the OnStage event on April 7 in Las Vegas, NV I am hosting the SUDSOL Card Front Swap. This is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers. SUDSOL swaps are always the best of the best!!

What: Full Card Swap (Please just a post-it note on your card with your information)

Who: SUDSOL members

When: Saturday, April 7

Where: Near the door entrance (to the event - Look for sign!

Time: Lunch break (More details when we get a better schedule)

Details:

• Current SU! Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it
  • Multiple layers
  • Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on a post-it note on each swap

To sign up: Please email me directly (Chris Talbot - chrisndean88@gmail.com) by March22 with your name, email and cell number. I’ll post updates to the list every couple of weeks until March 23 so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On March 24, I’ll email participants the final total. This will give you two weeks to complete your swaps.

Chris Talbot

Grand Junction, CO

chrisndean88@gmail.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Las Vegas OnStage Card Swap

Chris Talbot

I should have said 5+1

Thanks,

Chris Talbot

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 4:12 PM, SUDSOL [Chris Talbot] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n41064h83@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
chrisndean88@gmail.com?subject=Las+Vegas+OnStage+Card+Swap

Hello!

This is a full card swap - please no SAB items except for the embossing folder and framelits that are going to be carried over.

So far I have the following 6 people signed up: If I don't have the correct information, please let me know:

NAME EMAIL PHONE
Jan Farring janinpb@cbbmail.com <a href="tel:(541)%20390-3390" value="+15413903390" target="_blank">541-390-3390
Jo Rauch rauch1952j@gmail.com <a href="tel:(541)%20961-0888" value="+15419610888" target="_blank">541-961-0888
Char Stiehl chars@cox.net <a href="tel:(623)%20341-1886" value="+16233411886" target="_blank">623-341-1886
Emily Tull tullhouse@bresnan.net
Chris Talbot chrisndean88@gmail.com <a href="tel:(970)%20270-5617" value="+19702705617" target="_blank">970-270-5617
Sudsol RAK

Details:

• Multiple layers

Chris Talbot

Grand Junction, CO

chrisndean88@gmail.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Las-Vegas-Card-Swap-tp40742p41064.html