classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SUDSOL Design Challenge 500 for Week of March 12 - 18

Sue Erickson

SDC500 Kirsteen Gill.jpg (21K) Download Attachment

Spring comes in about a week and Easter is just about two weeks away. Your challenge this week is to design and pin an Easter project or one celebrating Spring. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC500. Yep, we have reached 500 challenges. It would be awesome if we were to have 500 submissions for this challenge but I will be happy with just 5 people participating this week. I’d love to give away a week of free SUDSOL subscription.

This gorgeous card by Kirsteen Gill has compelled me to go order the You’re Inspiring stamp set. I had it marked to be ordered but in an effort to be more profit-minded had decided I didn’t really need the set. Now I do need it! Great job of selling me, Kirsteen! LOL!

Happy Designing and Sharing,
Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: SUDSOL Design Challenge 500 for Week of March 12 - 18

lkiers

SDC500 Kirsteen Gill.jpg (21K) Download Attachment

This is a beautiful card.  Where can I find the scoring/cutting measurements?  Thanks, 

Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Mar 12, 2018, at 11:43 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n41237h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=SUDSOL%20Design%20Challenge%20500%20for%20Week%20of%20March%2012%20-%2018
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Spring comes in about a week and Easter is just about two weeks away. Your challenge this week is to design and pin an Easter project or one celebrating Spring. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC500. Yep, we have reached 500 challenges. It would be awesome if we were to have 500 submissions for this challenge but I will be happy with just 5 people participating this week. I’d love to give away a week of free SUDSOL subscription.

This gorgeous card by Kirsteen Gill has compelled me to go order the You’re Inspiring stamp set. I had it marked to be ordered but in an effort to be more profit-minded had decided I didn’t really need the set. Now I do need it! Great job of selling me, Kirsteen! LOL!

Happy Designing and Sharing,
Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Design-Challenge-500-for-Week-of-March-12-18-tp41237.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h80@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.