classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SUDSOL Design Challenge 496 for Week of Feb 12-18

Sue Erickson

SDC496 Lori Goodchild.jpg (177K) Download Attachment

The design challenge is to design a card using the Let the Good Times Roll bundle. I haven’t seen very many samples of this bundle yet so get busy if you have the bundle and create! Pin your creation to one of your pin boards and tag it with SDC496. Don’t worry. If you don’t have the bundle, you can still participate in the challenge by pinning a card you find on the internet. The free week of SUDSOL is getting a complex as it seems no one wants it. L Let’s rise up to the challenge this week!

Check out this card by Lori Goodchild!

Happy Designing,
Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: SUDSOL Design Challenge 496 for Week of Feb 12-18

Lois Folla

Oh so sweet!

Thank you for sharing!

Blessings,

Lois

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n40761h7@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40761h7@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 6:50 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: SUDSOL Design Challenge 496 for Week of Feb 12-18

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=SUDSOL%20Design%20Challenge%20496%20for%20Week%20of%20Feb%2012-18

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

SDC496 Lori Goodchild.jpg (177K) Download Attachment

The design challenge is to design a card using the Let the Good Times Roll bundle. I haven’t seen very many samples of this bundle yet so get busy if you have the bundle and create! Pin your creation to one of your pin boards and tag it with SDC496. Don’t worry. If you don’t have the bundle, you can still participate in the challenge by pinning a card you find on the internet. The free week of SUDSOL is getting a complex as it seems no one wants it. L Let’s rise up to the challenge this week!

Check out this card by Lori Goodchild!

Happy Designing,

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-Design-Challenge-496-for-Week-of-Feb-12-18-tp40761.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h78@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.