SUDSOL DISCOUNT CODE for the 2014 Online Profits Boot Camp!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SUDSOL DISCOUNT CODE for the 2014 Online Profits Boot Camp!

John Sanpietro

I'm happy to announce Early Bird Registration has opened for the 2014 Online Profits Boot Camp!

The Boot Camp will take place beginning November 4th, at 10 p.m. (if you can't make the live webinars, don't worry... you'll have access to the recordings thru March 15th, 2015!).

The Boot Camp will show you how to set up and maintain the FIVE online offerings every stamping business should have in order to generate maximum revenue:

- Online Classes
    - Virtual Clubs
    - Micro-Continuity
    - Customer Membership Sites
    - and the BONUS #5 (see below)

If you want to leverage your time and generate the most money you can online, these are the elements you want to get up and running. The Boot Camp will show you how to do just that!

I've recorded a video explaining each of the four elements above in much greater detail.

BOOT CAMP BONUS!
In addition to the regular Boot Camp content, you're going to receive a special webinar teaching you how to add all of the online offerings to your mailing list funnel to create a passive, 24/7 revenue stream!

Click Here To View The Video, AND Learn More About The Online Profits Boot Camp!

BUT DO NOT REGISTER WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING DISCOUNT CODE INFORMATION!!!

SUDSOL Members receive a $10 discount on the Boot Camp.

Combined with the Early Bird Discount (through October 28th), Members will save a total of $20!

To receive the SUDSOL Discount Code and registration instuctions, email Blythe at blythek@mac.com.

Hope to see you in the Boot Camp!
Warmest regards,

John

John Sanpietro
Certified Master Coach (Int'l Association of Coaches)
Stamping Is My Business!

The 2015 Social Networking Boot Camp, Part 1!
Early Bird Thru March 24th!
Email Blythe (blythek@mac.com) for the SUDSOL Discount Code!