SUDSOL BUSINESS TALK

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SUDSOL BUSINESS TALK

cherylbarclay

This is my first time sending a new topic on the new system and I am not sure I am doing it correct.

My question concerns the annual catalog mailings.  I go to my customer mailing list and I see two options for having catalogs sent automatically to my customers there is a choice between premier mailing and bulk mailing.  What is the difference between these two options? Which is best to use?

Thank you

Cheryl Barclay

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: SUDSOL BUSINESS TALK

Coleen Astalos

Great job with your first post.  If you go to the SU! site to Catalogs > Catalog Mailing Program it will explain the difference between the two shipping options:

Purchasing catalogs to be shipped to your customers is easy with the Mailing Selector. For seasonal catalogs, we provide Standard (bulk) Shipping, which provides the lowest possible cost, but slower shipping times and no tracking service. For annual catalogs, we provide Standard Shipping or the Premium Shipping service, which provides faster shipping times (four to six days after shipping) as well as the ability to track your catalog shipments.    

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

This is my first time sending a new topic on the new system and I am not sure I am doing it correct.

My question concerns the annual catalog mailings.  I go to my customer mailing list and I see two options for having catalogs sent automatically to my customers there is a choice between premier mailing and bulk mailing.  What is the difference between these two options? Which is best to use?

Thank you

Cheryl Barclay

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member