SUDSOL 2018 Occasions Catalog New Stamp Set Swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SUDSOL 2018 Occasions Catalog New Stamp Set Swap

BobbieGanley
All stamps sets are currently open.  Get some great swaps to show your customers.
Sign up for as few as 10 + 1 (the +1 will be sent out to a SUDSOL member as a random act of kindness (RAK))

SWAP NAME: SLB 2018 Occasions Catalog Stamp Set Swap  
SWAP HOSTESS: Bobbie Ganley

REQUIREMENTS: This is for 2018 Occasions Catalog Stamp Sets.
• You may use current annual catalog stamps to coordinate with your chosen set.
• Use current SU! products only (no retired product).
• Ask me before you use any Non-SU! Embellishments.  
• Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
• Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for ideas so please take your time and create something that you would be proud to display.
• Cards must be labeled with your name and recipe.

Note: If you would like to participate in both the Occasions swap and the SAB swap, you can save on shipping and send them in one package and have them returned in one package - see details below.
Sign ups are being taken separately - watch for a message from Jennie Dietrich for the SAB swap.

Let me know which stamp sets you are willing to use - 3 choices is helpful. I may need to close sign ups on a particular stamp set if I get too many requests for that set.
I will confirm via email each person that has signed up and let them know their assigned set' You will get timely updates/status reports etc. If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.

THE COUNT: 10 + 1 OR 20+1 OR multiple different sets of 10+1 (different designs). The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's. I do not keep them. This is a CARD FRONT swap, full cards are not required.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Enclose your swaps in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address, swap name, and the quantity +1 cards that you have submitted. Please use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes. Your return swaps will not all have cello envelopes.
• Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe on it along with the swappers name/contact info.
• Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@yahoo.com or click the link at the top of this message) what stamp set(s) you would like to use and how many you want to make. If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide. I may need to limit the number using a particular set, so choose your set as soon as possible.

Please note, not all the swaps are “flat”.  If you have swaps that “perfectly” fit in your packaging, the returned swaps may NOT perfectly fit for the return trip.  Consider that many swappers use embellishments that make the swaps bulky.  If there is not sufficient space for shipping your return swaps, then your swaps may be compressed to get them to fit into your return envelope.  Just something to think about when you package your swap to me.   The padded priority flat rate envelopes are great for larger swaps but you can only get them online. I have a good supply of them for return swaps.

All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to label your cards with your name and the card recipe.

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:
For your returned swaps, a pre-addressed shipping label and priority postage preferred. (If you are sending me priority postage you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service). Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra first class stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you. Extra stamps will only be used if needed.

POSTMARK DATE: January 3rd. Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. You must email me (bobbieganley@yahoo.com) or Jennie (pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net) when you have mailed your swaps out.

MAIL BACK DATE: January 10 -11th. If they all arrive sooner, I'll swap them out sooner.

MAIL SWAPS TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

[If you are participating in the SAB swap as well, you may send one package containing both swaps. Jennie and I work together and see each other nearly every day.  But we will not be swapping together.
If you want to save on postage, the return swaps can return in one package, just expect it may add a day or two to the return time. Or, you can send separate postage for the return.]
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SUDSOL 2018 Occasions Catalog New Stamp Set Swap

Laura Altman

I would like to do ten plus one here are my choices. 1. A mothers flair  2. Apron of love 3.a hanging garden

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
On Dec 4, 2017 8:11 AM, "SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml+s1100894n39603h88@.nabble> wrote:
bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=SUDSOL 2018 Occasions Catalog New Stamp Set Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

All stamps sets are currently open.  Get some great swaps to show your customers.
Sign up for as few as 10 + 1 (the +1 will be sent out to a SUDSOL member as a random act of kindness (RAK))

• Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
• Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for ideas so please take your time and create something that you would be proud to display.

Note: If you would like to participate in both the Occasions swap and the SAB swap, you can save on shipping and send them in one package and have them returned in one package - see details below.
Sign ups are being taken separately - watch for a message from Jennie Dietrich for the SAB swap.

Let me know which stamp sets you are willing to use - 3 choices is helpful. I may need to close sign ups on a particular stamp set if I get too many requests for that set.
I will confirm via email each person that has signed up and let them know their assigned set' You will get timely updates/status reports etc. If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.

THE COUNT: 10 + 1 OR 20+1 OR multiple different sets of 10+1 (different designs). The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's. I do not keep them. This is a CARD FRONT swap, full cards are not required.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Enclose your swaps in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address, swap name, and the quantity +1 cards that you have submitted. Please use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes. Your return swaps will not all have cello envelopes.
• Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe on it along with the swappers name/contact info.
• Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@yahoo.com or click the link at the top of this message) what stamp set(s) you would like to use and how many you want to make. If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide. I may need to limit the number using a particular set, so choose your set as soon as possible.

Please note, not all the swaps are “flat”.  If you have swaps that “perfectly” fit in your packaging, the returned swaps may NOT perfectly fit for the return trip.  Consider that many swappers use embellishments that make the swaps bulky.  If there is not sufficient space for shipping your return swaps, then your swaps may be compressed to get them to fit into your return envelope.  Just something to think about when you package your swap to me.   The padded priority flat rate envelopes are great for larger swaps but you can only get them online. I have a good supply of them for return swaps.

All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to label your cards with your name and the card recipe.

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:
For your returned swaps, a pre-addressed shipping label and priority postage preferred. (If you are sending me priority postage you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service). Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra first class stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you. Extra stamps will only be used if needed.

POSTMARK DATE: January 3rd. Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. You must email me (bobbieganley@yahoo.com) or Jennie (pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net) when you have mailed your swaps out.

MAIL BACK DATE: January 10 -11th. If they all arrive sooner, I'll swap them out sooner.

MAIL SWAPS TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

[If you are participating in the SAB swap as well, you may send one package containing both swaps. Jennie and I work together and see each other nearly every day.  But we will not be swapping together.
If you want to save on postage, the return swaps can return in one package, just expect it may add a day or two to the return time. Or, you can send separate postage for the return.]

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-2018-Occasions-Catalog-New-Stamp-Set-Swap-tp39603.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h10@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, <a href="http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro&#61;unsubscribe_by_code&amp;node&#61;65&amp;code&#61;bGFsdG1hbjIyQGFvbC5jb218NjV8LTIxMDcxNjM3MA&#61;&#61;">click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SUDSOL 2018 Occasions Catalog New Stamp Set Swap

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley

I’d like Heart Happiness for a 10 +1

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

http://robinscraftroom.com

From: ml+s1100894n39603h62@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39603h62@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 3:11 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: SUDSOL 2018 Occasions Catalog New Stamp Set Swap

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=SUDSOL%202018%20Occasions%20Catalog%20New%20Stamp%20Set%20Swap

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:

MAIL SWAPS TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-2018-Occasions-Catalog-New-Stamp-Set-Swap-tp39603.html

To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kelley Strate

Miss Bobbie, 

Could I do the new birds set & the new bunny sets?

—Kelley 

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2017, at 7:11 AM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n39603h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:

MAIL SWAPS TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

Reply | Threaded
|

Laura Altman

I forgot to ask is this card front only or full card

On Dec 4, 2017 8:11 AM, "SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml+s1100894n39603h88@.nabble> wrote:

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:

MAIL SWAPS TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h10@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, <a href="http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro&#61;unsubscribe_by_code&amp;node&#61;65&amp;code&#61;bGFsdG1hbjIyQGFvbC5jb218NjV8LTIxMDcxNjM3MA&#61;&#61;">click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Laura Altman

Oops forget that I just reread the bottom where it said card front. Thanks

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:

MAIL SWAPS TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

Reply | Threaded
|

Laura Altman

I mailed my swap today. You should have it Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:

MAIL SWAPS TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Finishing mine this evening. Then I’ll start on my SAB one.
Merry, Merry, Nola 

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 22, 2017, at 5:16 PM, SUDSOL [Laura Altman] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n39896h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

laltman22@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: SUDSOL 2018 Occasions Catalog New Stamp Set Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: laltman22@aol.com

I mailed my swap today. You should have it Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks

All stamps sets are currently open. Get some great swaps to show your customers.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

Please note, not all the swaps are “flat”. If you have swaps that “perfectly” fit in your packaging, the returned swaps may NOT perfectly fit for the return trip. Consider that many swappers use embellishments that make the swaps bulky. If there is not sufficient space for shipping your return swaps, then your swaps may be compressed to get them to fit into your return envelope. Just something to think about when you package your swap to me. The padded priority flat rate envelopes are great for larger swaps but you can only get them online. I have a good supply of them for return swaps.

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:

MAIL SWAPS TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

[If you are participating in the SAB swap as well, you may send one package containing both swaps. Jennie and I work together and see each other nearly every day. But we will not be swapping together.

To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, <a href="<a href="http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro&amp;#61;unsubscribe_by_code&amp;amp;node&amp;#61;65&amp;amp;code&amp;#61;bGFsdG1hbjIyQGFvbC5jb218NjV8LTIxMDcxNjM3MA&amp;#61;&amp;#61">http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro&#61;unsubscribe_by_code&amp;node&#61;65&amp;code&#61;bGFsdG1hbjIyQGFvbC5jb218NjV8LTIxMDcxNjM3MA&#61;&#61;">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laura Altman, please change the email address to: laltman22@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SUDSOL-2018-Occasions-Catalog-New-Stamp-Set-Swap-tp39603p39896.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h91@n7.nabble.com