SU!: what type card is?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: what type card is?

Renee D Thompson

Hi everyone , I am looking for a card tutorial.  The bad thing is I dont know the name of the card. 
 
I am going to try and explain ..
 
it is retangle and the left side folds over, ther is another retangle piece inside that folds and laps back over the 1st  piece.
 
I am looking for the measurments.  Anyone have an idea of what I am talking about?  


   
 
Renee Thompson
Stampin UP Demonstrator
 
 
Blog:  http://www.reneesstampincorner.blogspot.com/ 
 
 
SU Site: www.reneedthompson.stampinup.net
Renee Thompson www.reneesstampincorner.blogspot.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: what type card is?

Andrea Sharp

I think that you may be referring to the "Joy Fold". You can check it out
here on Splitcoaststampers:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/joy_fold_card/
Good luck!

<http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=98712>
"... it isn't joy that makes us grateful, it's gratitude that makes us
joyful." ~David Steindl-Rast


On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Renee Thompson <n2stampnscrap@>wrote:

> **
>
>
> Hi everyone , I am looking for a card tutorial.  The bad thing is I dont
> know the name of the card.
>
> I am going to try and explain ..
>
> it is retangle and the left side folds over, ther is another retangle
> piece inside that folds and laps back over the 1st  piece.
>
> I am looking for the measurments.  Anyone have an idea of what I am
> talking about?
>
>
>
>
> *Renee Thompson
> Stampin UP Demonstrator*
> **
> **
> Blog:  http://www.reneesstampincorner.blogspot.com/
> **
>
> SU Site: www.reneedthompson.stampinup.net
>
>
>
>  
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: what type card is?

Maria Pobre

Here's another one with a similar idea.....
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/big_buckle_card/

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

Blog:  http://www.stampingwithmia.com
Website:  http://miaguam.stampinup.net
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Country-Crafts-and-More/163957776947703
PartyLite:  http://www.partylite.biz/sites/miaguam

> On Oct 29, 2013, at 1:57 AM, Andrea Sharp <andrea.sharp@> wrote:
>
> I think that you may be referring to the "Joy Fold". You can check it out here on Splitcoaststampers: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/joy_fold_card/
> Good luck!
>
>
> "... it isn't joy that makes us grateful, it's gratitude that makes us joyful." ~David Steindl-Rast
>
>
>> On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Renee Thompson <n2stampnscrap@> wrote:
>>  
>> Hi everyone , I am looking for a card tutorial.  The bad thing is I dont know the name of the card.
>>  
>> I am going to try and explain ..
>>  
>> it is retangle and the left side folds over, ther is another retangle piece inside that folds and laps back over the 1st  piece.
>>  
>> I am looking for the measurments.  Anyone have an idea of what I am talking about?  
>>  
>>  
>>  
>>
>>  
>> Renee Thompson
>> Stampin UP Demonstrator
>>  
>>  
>> Blog:  http://www.reneesstampincorner.blogspot.com/
>>  
>>  
>> SU Site: www.reneedthompson.stampinup.net
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: Need help Best of Autumn

Cindy Wallace
In reply to this post by Andrea Sharp

I have a customer who would like to know the name of the stamp sets that the
Best of Autumn stamps came out of.  If anyone has this info can you please
e-mail me?

 

Thanks Cindy