SU!: older article on sudsol

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: older article on sudsol

Tanya Stottlemire

I was on the site looking at some articles and one is about having a successful craft show and to follow certain steps to make it great.

I have only been a demo for a year and one of the items it says to get or take is "show on the go"  I know this is something SU apparently used to carry but can someone tell me what
was in it so that maybe I could replicate things needed in it?

Reply | Threaded
|

SU!: RE: older article on sudsol

Lucia Gammon

Hi, Tanya:

I saw that article before, too, and was told that the "Show on the Go".  The last Business Chat was all about craft fairs so keep an eye out for the transcript.  

Good Luck with this.  I know what you're dealing with.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: ‎10/‎11/‎2013 10:56 AM
To: "SUDSOL Sudsol" <sudsol@>
Subject: SU!: older article on sudsol

I was on the site looking at some articles and one is about having a successful craft show and to follow certain steps to make it great.

I have only been a demo for a year and one of the items it says to get or take is "show on the go" I know this is something SU apparently used to carry but can someone tell me what
was in it so that maybe I could replicate things needed in it?

Lucia Gammon Silver (912) 663-3098 Blog/Website: www.designsbylucia.com SU Website: lgammon.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: older article on sudsol

Beth Schreiber

What about the "show on the go"?

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 11, 2013, at 1:15 PM, Lucia Gammon <lfgammon58@> wrote:

> Hi, Tanya:
>
> I saw that article before, too, and was told that the "Show on the Go".  The last Business Chat was all about craft fairs so keep an eye out for the transcript.  
>
> Good Luck with this.  I know what you're dealing with.
> From: Tanya Stottlemire
> Sent: ‎10/‎11/‎2013 10:56 AM
> To: SUDSOL Sudsol
> Subject: SU!: older article on sudsol
>
>  
> I was on the site looking at some articles and one is about having a successful craft show and to follow certain steps to make it great.
>
> I have only been a demo for a year and one of the items it says to get or take is "show on the go" I know this is something SU apparently used to carry but can someone tell me what
> was in it so that maybe I could replicate things needed in it?
>
>
>